Poll: pairings for Kagome in Naruto's Twin Kagome Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Inuyasha, X-Men, and Naruto.
Hi i'm Momo,
I am working an odd hour job and looking for another job as well,
and due to this i will not be updating stories regularly but I will be updating them. I'm sorry if this upsets the readers of my stories but it can't be helped at this time. if you have any questions or advice or ideas for future chapters please feel free to drop me a PM, again i'm so sorry for this information and i wish i could update but i'm too busy at this time. please don't give up on me!! T.T
Hobbies-I really like writing and reading stories, drawing, and sculpting
long curly light brown hair.
I am a calm person generally but i tend to be easily distracted, and have random thoughts throughout the day; i'm not a people person nor am i popular but i dont mind. i prefer keeping to myself and reading or drawing to pass the time. i have A.D.D so my writing will be inconsistent, apologies for that, please dont harp on about updates it makes me feel guilty. thanks!
Hobbies- reading, drawing, writing stories, and sculpting (i'm trying to sell my sculptures which is cool, i make dragons mostly but i like making other animals too.)
Mine and Chey-chan's Definition of HELL: pink fluffy bunnies, tele-tubbies *shivers* (creepy little demons), pink ponies, hello kitty, unicorns and other girly beings, anything pink and/or frilly and/or lacy *shudders and covers eyes*, and Barbie *shudders* and who could forget the tv devil himself, barney *screams at the name hides with Chey-chan* and... preppy bitches and all their girly flashy sluttiness, and the most unholy of all things... MAKE UP! *screams, diving into room into closet with evil bunny and baracades door*
Favorite book series- the Mercy Thompson series(ultimate favorite), Harry Potter, Twilight, Pennykettle Dragons, and Through Wolf's Eyes, and now a new series Moon Called- it's awesome! (but i'm not too picky, i like most fiction books. I just love reading!)
Favorite anime series- Kyo Kara Moah!, Inuyasha, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Wolf's Rain, Bleach, Kekkaishi. all the Inuyasha movies, Ai Yori Aoshi, Angelic Layer, Read Or Dream, Azumanga Daioh, ect. (also not picky on these)
Favorite fanfics- I hafta say Inuyasha-Naruto, and Inuyasha-Yu Yu Hakusho, but I like all sorts of fanfics not really picky _
Favorite animals are foxes and wolves
things i hate- preppy hordes and stuck up people who think they're better than everyone else, hunting for sport, judgemental people
I don't descriminate, although I prefer not to read yaoi or yuri
Kagome Inuzuka- COMPLETE OK it's finally done! YAY!!
Kagome Inuzuka Sequel- I AM RESTARTING THIS SEQUEL. I lost interest in this as it was going so I am simply scraping it and restarting it.
In World's Eyes- will be sparcely updated until I can get out of Job Corps. My sincerest apologies to faithful readers
I might start a few new stories sometime, though i think they might be short stories and one shots or something (let me know if you have any requests for one shots)
(NOTE TO FANS: i might be posting a story that is all my own, if anybody would wanna read it let me know cause if. not i wont bother putting it online) i have a profile on fictionpress with a few of my own stories so here's a link to that if anyone is interested in reading my original stories
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every goddamn minute of it.
If talking to your self is the first sign of insanity, what’s sign two?
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When life gives me lemons, I squirt lemon juice in life’s eyes.
When life gives you lemons you make grape juice , then sit back and let the world wonder how in the seven hells you did it.
"Hehehehehe, my ass. That doesn't give you permission to touch it however."
"It takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 to raise my middle finger and say 'SHOVE IT UP YOUR FUCKING WHOREY ASS!"
-Join the Dark side, We've got Cookies! -
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Revenant666, darkflame1516, AirGirl Phantom, Agent of the Divine One, pointless people of Pluto, ZeratheNightDancer, Acegik13, Ryuu-Chiyo, Akemi-Chiyo, Archangel's Requiem, Opresiminya,Black Demon Cat, darklightningdevil, 13IsTaLkThEaKaTsUkI13, RainLily13, Lady Izumi 101, lady-kira6606, Momo
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list. S.S.M.together, SlightlyBroken (come on someone else has to have done this before too), Katerina, Gaara ish my sexeh beast, SlytherinXprincessX16, XxSandVillageGirlxX, Kaiora, HeartFlare05, RoxRox, Forgotten in Darkness, darklightningdevil, 13IsTaLkThEaKaTsUkI13, RainLily13, Lady Izumi 101, lady-kira6606, Momo
If you ever heard voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you find people questioning your sanity, copy and paste this into your profile.
24 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, damnit, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there."
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open untill you hear the penny you dropped downt he shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, stupid motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
THANKS FOR READING!! AND THANKS TO ALL MY REVIEWING FANS!!
Unsafe External Link