Author has written 11 stories for Inuyasha, Naruto, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, and Natsume Yūjin-Chō.
Hi, welcome to my profile! . I started writing fanfictions and have them posted in this amazing imaginations-come-true website because I am a girl who loves writing. There's not much to say, only that this hobby of mine is strictly for writing only in English, not in my mother-language. It's just... because I feel the passion of letting my ideas flow into words only when I'm using English. And you know what, my score on English is much higher than my mother-language subject. My english score is much more higher than my Indonesian and it (sadly) is below average..=.= I practically have given out hope on this particular subject... *crying in the corner* TT
Golden Mist Fox I'm sure that most of you would probably think that what kind of a f*king name is that?!? It sounds like a name that would be suggested by kids! I honestly don't know how the hell could I come up with such stupid, silly, and childish name, it just was the first to pop out of my brain when I created my fanfic account.:D*
I've recently turned 16 and I've been a member of this website for like... 2 years or something? Maybe? I'm not quite sure... But eventhough I've entered the fanfiction world for like a long time ago *2 years are long enough I think, I still don't understand the difference between 'hits' and 'visitors' in the story traffic. I know that this is such a lame question but I would be happy like hell if one of you, kind readers or possibly authors, will spare a little of your time to answer this question.. Please?:)
My Favorite Manga/Anime (in order):
1. Inuyasha *this is like the BEST anime ever I've ever set my eyes upon! The story plot is so sophisticated but still is spiced with quite bit of humour, eventhough the anime has ended already, sadly :'(*
2. Blue Exorcist *I really like the topic this anime has brought, like demons and tailed-guys. But these are not the only reasons, I also adore the relationship of Okumura kyoudai which are deep and intriguing, and also the fact that they're TWINS!!!*
3. Kamisama Hajimemashita *Once again, about demons! My favorite kind of shoujo. Tomoe is so beautiful with his hair long! Nanami is also the kind of girl I like the most in shoujo:)*
4. Hunter X Hunter *So much imagination and adventure! I love Gon and Killua! They are loyal to each other and their friendship is beautiful:D*
5. Fullmetal Alchemist *Brothers! Ed and Al are characters whose personalities I like the most. I feel sad for Al who had to live in an armor that could feel nothing for half of his life... :'(*
6. Detective Conan *Mysteries is one kind of manga I also like to read*
7. Naruto *Adventure, ninja, and friendship*
8. some other more which I forgot:)
My current obsession:
That's all I guess. Enough of my rantings, off you go then!!!
Unsafe External Link