Author has written 19 stories for Sonny with a Chance, and Night World series.
So...hello everyone! It really means a lot to me to have you guys checking out both my profile and my stories. Basically, I love to write...it's important to me that I try and fit in at least a half an hour of writing every day; but sometimes, my schedule doesn't allow it. Hmmm...what else can I say about me? Well, I'm a teenager [in the higher teens, not the newly, semi-tween kinda teen] and I'm - quite obviously - a girl.
So, mainly I write Sonny with a Chance fanfics, because Channy is just such an adorable couple. But lately, I've expanded my interests, and I've also started to write for the Night World series. So, you know, if you like those books, check those out too!!!
But just because I am completely addicted to SWAC (hey, don't judge) doesn't mean that I'm obsessed with Disney. Well, actually, I am. But like, the actual good movies, from my childhood. Not like, Hannah Montana and all that jazz. So anyways, yeah, I do have time to enjoy the finer things in life. Like, for example, I like practically all Square Enix games. We-ell...I lie. Not all of them. Just like, Kingdom Hearts (and all variations), FFVII (and all varitations) and FFVIII Squall...dreamy. So, basically, I only like about 6 of the Square Enix games. Also, Genesis Rhapsodos is amazingly awesome. Gotta love Genny!!
Just to let all of you beautiful people know, my entire childhood can be summed up in four words: Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors. And even though I am now a senior in high school, I still watch them from time to time. Like I said up there, don't judge!!
I like all music, basically, that's bouncy, upbeat and sing-along-able. And trust me, I sing along to songs a lot. Maybe more than I should. It probably annoys the people around me.
I really love to write stories. Which, really, should be obvious, since you are reading about me on a fanfiction site wink wink. Yeah, so I kinda wanna be a writer when I grow up, so this is all pretty much good practice for me. And all of you lovely readers who review honestly make this so much more fun!
One last thing. Demyx - the Melodious Nocturne - is completely OFF LIMITS. Because he is amazing, and awesome and wonderful and spectacular and fantastic and faboulous and extraordinary and just everything that I will ever want in a man. He is mine and mine alone, and none of you can have him, so stop looking at his awesome cuteness that way. Cuz he's mine. And so is Ben 10. So don't even try.
As long as you guys know that - points upwards to previous paragraph, - we'll all get along fine!!
1. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
2. If your life was a TV show, what would be the theme song?
3. Are you a math/science person or a history/english person or neither?
4. What do you think your biggest flaw is?
5. What do you think your biggest strength is?
6. Be honest, do you like your name? If you don't like your name, what would you like your name to be?
7. Are you an outdoor or indoor person?
8. What does your favorite meal consist of?
9. Do you want kids? How many? Sons or daughters? Do you have names picked out?
10. What’s your top 5 most played songs on your iPod or mp3 player?
11. If you could be on any game show, which one would you go on?
12. Can you listen to music when you do work?
13. What’s your cellphone ringtone right now?
14. If you could have dinner with any three people dead or alive, who would they be, and what would you serve them?
15. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
16. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
17. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. How long have you had this habit?
18. Finish the sentence: The gift I will never forget is...
19. Have you even been told you look like someone famous? Who?
20. What is the dumbest thing you've ever seen someone do?
PS- My favourite thing ever right now:
It's pretty cute, huh?? And even though now in America, we've reached when Chad and Sonny are happily dating, the whole video just never seems to get old. At least to me it doesn't :)
Things to keep in mind...
If you truly believe, there is a John Quinn or Ash Redfern or James Rasmussen or Morgead Blackthorn or a Galen Drache somewhere for you (doesn't mean his name has to be the same) copy this into your profile.
Night World Oath
When I see a girl with Cancer,
I will remember Poppy North.
When I see James Dean,
I will think of James Rasmussen.
When I look up at the stars,
I will see Mary-Lynnette Carter.
When I see a lazy cat,
I will Remeber Ash Redfern.
When I see sibiling rivalry,
I will see Blaise and Thea Harmen.
When I see an animal,
I will think of Eric Ross.
When I see snow,
I will remember Gillain Harmen.
When I think of Heaven,
I will remember Gary(Angel).
When I see something burn black,
I will think of David Blackburn
When I see an orphan,
I will think of Rashel Jordan.
When I see and cold hearted man,
I will remember John Quinn.
When I Get deja vu,
I will think of Hannah Snow.
When I see sadness in someones eyes,
I will remember Thierry Descouedres.
When I see fire,
I will see Jezbel Redfern.
When I see someone being cocky,
I will think of Morgead Blackthorn.
When I someone who's determined,
I will remember Maggie Neeley.
When I see royalty,
I will think of Delos Redfern.
When I see a black cat,
I will see Raksha Keller.
When I see a golden Lepard,
I will see Galen Drache.
- "You don't love a girl because of beauty. You love her because she sings a song only you can understand." James Rasmussen
-"People die...so love them everyday
- "Even when we're apart, we'll be looking at the same sky!" Ash Redfern
- "It did cross our minds at one point. Actually it seemed to keep crossing them. Maybe we should put up a crosswalk." Ash Redfern
PS - (I just don't know when to shut up haha)
One last thing: I just wanted to let you guys know that I started a partnership with one of my besties, MonkeyGirlxoxo. It's called TheBusterSquats, and although we don't have anything up yet, it's definitely worth checking out sooner or later, because I have a good feeling about those stories. Just saying...
Unsafe External Link