Author has written 18 stories for South Park, House of Night, Total Drama series, Glee, Community, and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
Heyyyy! I'm CrystolConeticut! And this is all about me!!
Episode: Cooperative Calligraphy (but I'm not stupid... Remedial Chaos Theory was one of the best episodes of any tv show on television. I just like Cooperative Calligraphy because it's Annie- centric).
Character: Annie (with Chang as a close second)
Couple: A tie between Troy/Annie and Jeff/ Annie, with one occasionally pulling ahead of the other. Right now it's Troy/Annie.
Pets: 2 dogs, Lady and Rufus.
Couples That I like:
Every Couple. But here's a rank:
And every crack pairing you can possibly imagine.
Every couple except for candy. Seriously. Even crack- Pairings.
Probably every one except for crack pairings, those with Dave in them, and ones that have Mr. Schue and a student. That's just creepy.
Peter: No, Chris! It's step- pivot-step- pivot- turn! Are you trying to piss off the volcano?!
-Peter Griffin, Family Guy
Holly: So how did she die?
Some old lady: In her sleep.
Holly: Ah. Well at least she went peacefully.
Some old lady: Not really, she was driving at the time!
- Holly Tyler and some old lady, What I Like About You
Christophe: Did you bring the buttfor?
Kyle: Buttfor? What's a buttfor?
Christophe: For pooping, silly.
-Christophe and Kyle Broflovski, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
If only I had a dagger for everytime I've heard that, then you would all be dead.
- Emo- Nerdy- Insane- Writer's profile
(Ever notice how One Less Lonely Girl and One time both have one in them? Well, my friend Ben is about to address that)
Ben: You know what's gonna be funny? When Justin Bieber announces that he's gay, and his girlfriend is gonna be like 'But I thought I was your one and only girl!' And Justin's gonna be like 'You were my one and only girl. I just had many guys.'
- My friend Ben
Me: You know what'll be even more funny? When we make a sex tape of you and Justin Bieber.
Toni: And put it on Youtube!
-Me and my friend Toni, in response to the quote above.
Stan: Oh my god, you killed Kenny!
Kyle: You bastard!
-Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski, South Park
Lucky: If looks could kill, I'd be Kenny right now.
Lucky Day (Doomed-Orange-Parka's OC), And Things just got Weirder (A story by moi)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Favorite Song lyrics:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blank stares at, blank pages. No easy way, to say this...
- Sarah Bareiles, Love Song
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hung over...
- I don't know which band sings this or what it's called, but I wish I did :(
Here's a song, for the one, who stole my heart and ran, so far, that cupid couldn't catch her...
- Heaven can Wait, We the Kings
You gotta, make your own kind of music. Sing, your own special song!
Make Your Own Kind of Music, Mama Cass Elliot
Ever love somebody so much, you can barely breathe when you're wit 'em? You meet, and neither one of you, even knew what hit 'em?
Love the Way You Lie, Eminem feat. Rihanna
opy-cay nd-aay aste-pay his-tay nto-oay our-yay rofile-pay f-iay ou-yay now-kay ig-pay atin-lay
5 'Fun' Facts:
1. Talking on your cell phone can give you cancer.
2. Texting on your cell phone can give you carpal- tunnel (cell phones are just great all around aren't they?)
3. Justin Bieber is NOT God
4. Edward is a fictional character, not a real person (or vampire)
5. Somethings we're better off not knowing XP
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Firends vs beat friends
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Best Friend: Won't let me go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
Friend: Asks me for my number
Best friend: Asks me for her number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
Friends: wont post this
Best friends: will re-post this shit
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile
two sad child abuse poems
My name is Sarah,
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah,
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Her name was Aurora
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrust the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse, post the two peoms on your profile. and if you dont have a profile e-mail to peoples.
SAD STUFF :'(
a little girl holding the hand of her orphanage nanny looks up at the sky and asks "What are those little lights in the sky?"
two figures stand in front of a little girl's grave, crying over their dead daughter.
a sister sheilds her little brother from her father's drunken rage. her brother runs away on the day of her funeral.
a man getting on a buss walks under a black sky, the stars hidden by light pollution. he has only seen stars in movies and pictures.
a little boy holds his mother, trying to keep her warm and dry from the rain dripping into their cardboard box.
a girl stands on the street in front of her house in the snow because she told her parents that she was lesbian
a jewish man hides his face in public from fear of getting harmed
the neighbors hear screaming and crying in the apartment beside them, and had seen the woman with an empty bottle of alcohol walking towards the room, but they just pull their blankets tighter around them.
a girl sleeps on a park bench because she got pregnant and let her parents know
someone kicks mud in the face of a man asking for a spare bit of change. the man couldn't get a job because he was gay
an african american woman stops going to church because they don't accept her race
a mother cries as the police drag her sobbing daughter away. her wife comes outside and hugs her. the police had said she was an unfit mother because she was lesbian
some world we live in. i'm not gay, poor or anything but i'm hell against child abuse, rascism, and i support gays and les!
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
A guy and a girl were riding on a motorcycle...
-In the newspaper the next day a motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live even if it meant that he would die. If you would do the same for a person you love then copy this into your profile.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Post this on your profile to make someone smile!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
If you are really random, put this in your profile.
Read this please;
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''My heart nearly stopped.The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?'''OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!'''I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'''My mommy loves white roses.'A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message and e-mail it, or
9. The Dean
11. Fat Neil
NOW ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
No... that would be pretty weird. Especially because Shirley's married and Fat Neil belongs with Vicki, duh doy.
2) Do you think 4 is hot? If yes, how much?
Yes, Abed's hot in a nerdy/adorable way. I'd say about an 8 out of 10 (don't tell my best friends that, though, she's obsessed with him)
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant
Jesus Christ I'm going to have nightmares...
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
No, and that sucks. The Dean's a background character in a lot of fics, but he really never gets his time to shine :(
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Britta/Shirley? They really don't get along that well (even though they're pretty good friends), and Shirley's very Christian, so no. Even though Britta has kissed a girl.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
'I knew Brittles had a thing for chicks! I just didn't know she was a chubby chaser!' (no offense, Vicki).
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Starburns finally crosses Annie off of his 'to- do' list.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
No, I laughed just thinking about it. Ah, Jeff/Chang... maybe in another timeline...
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Vicki offers to bandage up Pierce after she gives him back his pen. In his face.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
I honestly can't think of one. Jeff and Abed both aren't virgins, so I really can't put a creative spin on this/
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three?
Idk, but I do!(: Annie rules!
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Fat Neil? Not that I know of...
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five
Britta/Abed/Troy?... this triangle is not as uncommon as you might think.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Please don't make me answer this. Starburns makes me shudder.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Chang? Eye of the Tiger.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING: Extreme crack pairing ahead! Not for the faint- hearted!
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten use on two?
Starburns/Britta? I can't think of one, but I don't doubt he's tried to pick her up before!