Author has written 15 stories for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Spirited Away, Avengers, One Piece, Steins;Gate/シュタインズ ゲート, and Supernatural.
Rosie / 22 / INFP/ISFP / UK / anime trash
Hello and welcome! Here's a little info about me, just in case you're curious.
I've been reading and writing fic since late 2008 (the amount of fic on this page is disproportionate to how much there should be considering how long I've been at it - though to be fair, I removed most of my oldest stuff long ago) and of all my hobbies it's definitely my favourite. I'm not an exceptionally fast writer and I'm always starting things and not finishing them, but I'll try my absolute hardest to upload new stories to this page at least a few times a year. I'll also try not to publish first chapters without a clear view of the rest of the story in mind! My favourite fandom to write for at the moment is One Piece, though I want to try out writing for other series if I can. I love writing about angst & drama, action & adventure, comedy (though whether anything I've written is funny or not is up to the reader!) and friendship most of all. I'm afraid you wont find a lot of smut here - I like reading it but my capabilities for writing it are sadly pretty limited.
You can find links to my other accounts at my flavors.me.
- When I write Sanji I leave out his perverted tendencies, or at least dampen them down a lot! It may be OOC, but I refuse to write him with those characteristics.
- Please don't ask me whether this or that character is a "top" or "bottom". I don't subscribe to these 'roles' and I will switch it up as often as I like.
- I write in present tense and third-person subjective pretty much all of the time (though I sometimes dip into third-person omniscient). I know present tense can take some getting used to, but please give it a go!
- Assembly Line of Broken Hearts (3 chapters & approx 15k words to go!)
- Zosan florist!AU (currently in progress - begun 01/11/14)
- Zosan in-universe relationship/character exploration fic (begun May 2015)
"Fanfiction is what literature might look like if it were reinvented from scratch after a nuclear apocalypse by a band of brilliant pop-culture junkies trapped in a sealed bunker. They don't do it for money. That's not what it's about. The writers write it and put it up online just for the satisfaction. They're fans, but they're not silent, couchbound consumers of media. The culture talks to them, and they talk back to the culture in its own language." - Lev Grossman