Author has written 6 stories for Xena: Warrior Princess, Kick-Ass, and Mass Effect.
Update: BIG NEWS!! Firstly, I just want to say that I am not ignoring any of you. I am on hiatus at the moment with my fanfiction because I've been concentrating on my first original novel. I already have a cover and almost halfway through finishing it, but still have a way to go. On top of that I am also very busy with my university stuff. I have a lot going on at the moment and it's sapping all my time with fan fic work" D: Anyway, I'll keep you posted about it all either here or my facebook page. Happy reading! :D
DeviantArt Profile:(to see full versions of cover art)
Facebook Profile:(For any that may be interested in works in progress, as well as sneak previews of stories in the works ;) )
Twitter:(I'm virtually new on Twitter so if you want, follow me for updates on stories and future stories)
*My stories are merely for fun and not to be taken seriously*
I am part of the Facebook group, Underground Fanfictioners - an abundance of wonderful, talented writers who I have come to know and count myself lucky enough to call them my friends. The group is like a family and loves to write and read fan-fiction, as well as offer support and constructive criticism to other avid writers across a variety of fandoms.
Also on FictionPress under the same name. I am writing an original series that was sparked by an idea of us authors having Muses, a source where our fanfic ideas come from. These Muses are personified, have an appearance and personality, as well as attitudes and problems, just like their human creators. Its fun to play around with the idea that at first started off as a joke between members from the Underground Fanfictioners, but now its turned into a real, original series!! Feel free to check it out. Its a comedy series, so there should be lots of laughs :D
The Muses of Glass City link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3050486/1/The_Muses_of_Glass_City
Wild Heart: Wild Heart is an AU. I like to add some aspects of canon, but in the story Lila is the older sister, where Gabrielle normally would be. Xena can talk to the wolves and when she does, the dialogue is shown in 'italics', but all that the humans hear is growling. Inspiration: - I was inspired by the original Tarzan of the Apes story by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the Disney adaption, and the whole "Feral Children" topic which I was studying at the time during college :)
Archangel Saga: This story originally started out as just a one-shot thing for a friend here on FFN. But, after a while, I started to like the character more and more. I don't know what it was. The main character is tough, rough around the edges, dark...something I'm not used to writing in a modern context. She's different to what I am used to, and writing a reluctant hero with the tendency to go either way with her heroics seemed appealing to me. I fell in love with her story and even after publishing the first chapter (meant to be the only one), I found I couldn't stop. Pretty soon, my mind was being over run by this loud, harsh, bitchy voice that demanded attention. And thus, the 'Archangel Saga' was born! :D I don't know exactly how many volumes it will have, only that the first one, "The Alphabet Killer", is dedicated to Rurrlock-God of Power, the guy whose birthday inspired the fic and whose Omega Kid world that my character, Emma - (Archangel), lives within. Thanks for reading so far, guys. I am loving every moment I spend writing it - I only hope you like reading it xD
Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you about your thoughts on my stories and any areas in which you think I could improve. Due personal obligations chapters will be written and updated when I can.
My Future Projects:
For Love's Sake: Royal Pains (Sequel to - For Love's Sake) (Pushed back - Mid to late 2014) - [Summary: Following the events in Dreyas, Xena and Gabrielle hope to relax and forget, as well as adjust to their new relationship with a trip north. All is going well until a chance encounter with a mysterious man shakes them. Soon, they find themselves reluctantly thrust into a world filled with dirty politics, forbidden love and betrayal.]
Fandoms I wish to extend to (not necessarily in this order):
Spartacus: Blood and Sand/Vengeance/War of the Damned
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Rizzoli and Isles
The Walking Dead (Game)
The Last of Us
My Recommended Reads:
I am always looking for some good reads while I browse through FF.net, and while there are many that I like, I am going to put the ones on my recommended list that I think stand out and are worth having a look at because of the uniqueness or wonderful storytelling. So, these below are ones I would definitely suggest you have a look at :D
- Shattering of the Silver Light by SilverMoonlightGJ - Summary - "In a world where Xena is the Empress of Greece she has come to know what it means to be alone. That world is about to change though, as a person appears who will shake the very foundations of her beliefs and turn everything upside down. X/G"
- My Only Desire is to Touch Your Soul by SilverMoonlightGJ - Summary - "Xena and Gabrielle find themselves in a difficult situation, one which will bring them both to breaking point as they come to terms with their love for each other as well as their differences, which have been tearing them apart. X/G"
- Little Bard by Stardawn19 - Summary - "Fed up with Xena treating her like a child, Gabrielle gets a little unwarranted assistance from Aphrodite to help the warrior see the light. The problem is that Aphrodite has her own agenda, and her help isn't exactly what Gabrielle had in mind. X/G"
- Bard and the Conqueror by DeMoka - Summary - "Xena is cursed by the Fates as a panther. Imagine Xena characters in the film Beauty & the Beast, now imagine that scrambled up with a dash of ridiculousness! X/G"
- Homeward Bound by Phantom Bard - Summary - "Post FIN. Following the death of Xena, Gabrielle searches for her focus. She rejoins the Amazons and hatches a plot to save the nation and return Xena to life, enlisting the aid of Ares and Aphrodite. X/G"
- Anchored by Amphipolis - Summary - "Two years have passed since Adalei and Alix left the Empire. Much has changed between the women, but not nearly as much as what's changed between Xena and Gabrielle. X/G"
- Sinking by Xedra - Summary - "When Joxer asks Dite to remove his love for Gabrielle, Gabrielle is dazed and confused by the changes in him. G/J"
- Omega Kid by Rurrlock-God of Power - Summary - "Inspired by the heroics of the real-life superhero Kick-Ass, Thomas Lanks is determined to be one of the greatest superheroes, Omega Kid."
If you're part of the Xena clan, why not "Like" the Facebook fan page for a movie? :...We can dream, right? XD As the number goes up, Xena is getting more recognition. LL and ROC know about the campaign and have said themselves that all it would take is a script and a budget. The more likes it gets, the more publicity Xena gets, and the chance of a revival :)
Anyway...Happy Reading, Folks!!!
Unsafe External Link