Author has written 17 stories for One Piece.
"A writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, or because everything she does is golden. A writer is a writer because, even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway..." - Junot Diaz
- Room for Two by dandy wonderous: I don't usually like body-switching stories, but the author made the innovative choice of putting Zoro's soul into Sanji's body - while Sanji's still in there. If they thought they couldn't stand being around each other all the time, imagine them having to share the same body! Great dialogue, great plot twists, great insights into their personalities.
- Bound and Determined by X-parrot: Zoro and Sanji get mistaken for marines, imprisoned and tortured. Very well-plotted, well-paced fic.
- Moments by saxgirl42: Zoro gets a hug from each member of the crew. Some really cute ficlets in there.
- 30 Warm Fuzzies by ZeldaAddict42: if you're a Zoro+Chopper fan, don't miss this series! Cuteness galore!
- Though A Bird Can't Fly, Doesn't Mean It Never Will by Phalanx: Awesome AU where Kuina lives but was blinded by her fall down the stairs. I really admire this author's ability to flesh out her stories with wonderful, imaginative details. Though she has OCs, they're very well-done and not at all annoying. Full disclosure: As of Chapter 10, I am the beta for this fic :-)
- The Ladder Incident by ZeldaAddict42 - not really romance, but the way Nami manipulates Zoro in this fic is really funny!
- Duodecad by Fushigi Kismet - twelve snippets about Zoro/Nami. It's amazing the amount of meaning this author can cram into a single sentence.
- Nightmares by Hillbot - a bit fluffy but nonetheless sweet story about who Chopper turns to when he's awakened from a nightmare.
- Appreciation by IzumiTheMoogle - After Thriller Bark, Zoro goes for a walk and Chopper tags along to make sure he doesn't remove his bandages - again! Sweet little story.
- Swordsmen according to Sanji by Cairnsy - The rhythm of this fic is absolutely terrific. Sharp, witty dialogue between Sanji and Zoro as Sanji tries to psychoanalyse Zoro, with an unexpected twist at the end.
- Eye of the Beholder by Quatrina Raberba - Luffy doodles a sketch for Zoro. Funny dialogue, deep meaning, all in one short fic.
- Zoro's Directions by peroxidepest17 - You HAVE to read the directions Zoro gives Sanji and Luffy in this hilarious fic. Couldn't stop laughing. Actually, anything by peroxidepest17 is well worth reading, all their stuff is sooo funny! (Check out Beware the Kraken and We Call This Boy on Boy for Zoro/Sanji stuff, especially!)
- He Comes For Us All by X-parrot: Zoro has a friendly discussion with death. Hilarious, ingenious story that shows Zoro's determination to live and protect his friends very well.
- The Incident of Nami's Skirt by S. Sakurai: Nami's been eating too much of Sanji's cooking. She doesn't notice at first, but the rest of the crew does, and assumes the wrong thing! Super-funny fic with great dialogue and moments. Another fic I couldn't stop laughing at.
- Little Things by MadRabbit: Describes the little things each crew member notices about the others. Sweetest, most insightful little character study ever.