Author has written 13 stories for Supernatural, Psych, Sherlock Holmes, and Avengers.
I'm from Greece.I'm 23 years old and a HUGE nerd! I'm in almost every fandom. From Star Wars to Lord of the Rings to Marvel to Psych...yeah i have it bad! Enjoy your stay!
Lady Wesker! Check it out!for Gemini Dream by the amazing
"A Hunter's Angel"
Check out the AWESOMELady Wesker What? You are still here? :)for this story by the AMAZING
Banner's made by me! If you want a banner made for your story, just PM me! :)
"HOORAY FOR FAMILY RENIONS":
"Happy endings my ass"
"Like father, like daughter"
FAV SUPERNATURAL QUOTES...:
Dean on cellphone:thats kinda funny im talking to a messanger of god on a cellphone.
Cas on cellphone:This isn't funny dean,the voice said im almost out of minutes
Cass: Maybe some day, but tonight your my little bitch.
Sam: What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks!
Dean: House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
Dean:You fudgin' touch me again, I'll fudgin' kill you!
Hendrickson: You think you're funny?
Dean: Hey, Ed, listen to me. There's some salt in my duffel. Make a circle and get inside.
Dean: I look like one of the Blues Brothers.
Sam: I'm really sorry to have to break this to you but your bear is sick. He's got...Dean: Lollipop disease. It's not uncommon for a bear his size.
Dean: Of course, the most troubling question is, why do these people assume we're gay.
Dean: Come on! You can tell me who you were dreaming of. Was it Angelina Jolie?
Sam: You're bossy.
Dean: No chick flick moments.
Dean: There's Sam girls and Dean girls. And what's a slash fan?
Sam: Dean! This is a very serious investigation. We don't have time for any of your blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah... blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. BLAH!
FAV "PSYCH" QUOTES
Gus: You named your fake detective agency "Psych"? As in "gotcha"? Why didn't you just call it "Hey, we're fooling you and the police department; hope we don't make a mistake and somebody dies because of it."
Shawn: First of all, Gus, that name is entirely too long; it would never fit on the window. And secondly, the best way you convince people you're not lying to them is to tell them you are!
Lassiter: Don't you try and trivialize police work
Shawn: I think you're doing a bang-up job of that all by yourself.
Lassiter: You have a criminal record.
Shawn: I was 18.
Lassiter: Oh, 18? Well that makes it okay, let me just scratch this out.
Gus: You don't smell that?
Shawn: I don't smell anything.
Gus: That's because you don't have the Super Smeller!
Shawn: Okay, you have got to stop calling your nose the Super Smeller. If you want to name a body part, man, name your butt. Call it the Tight-Bouncer or the Hexagon.
Shawn: Holy crap, are you checking your email?
Gus: I get productive when I'm nervous.
Shawn: I can't reach my back pocket. You'll have to punch me in the ass.
Gus: You must be out of your mind.
Shawn: Sock me in the butt.
Gus: No, Shawn.
Shawn: "My pilot's license? It's out back in the Cessna. Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked - problems at the Kazakhstan border. I'd give you the details, but then I'd have to kill you... which I can't do because my license to kill has been revoked."
Both Henry and Shawn:"Yes?"
Vick:"The older, not old but less"
Shawn:"Hair? Facebook friends?"
Henry:"Less nose." LOL LOL LOL
i saw this in someones profile and i loved it...well here it goes...
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:
Three Parts Of Your Heritage:
Three Things That Scare You:
Three Of Your Everyday Essentials:
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
Three Of Your Favorite Bands/Musical Artists:
Three Of Your Favorite Songs:
Three Things You Want In A Relationship :
Two Truths And A Lie (in no particular order):
Three Physical Things About The Preferred Sex That Appeal To You:
Three Of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Three Careers You're Considering/You've Considered:
Three Places You Want To Go On Vacation:
Three Names You Like:
Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically A Boy:
Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically A Girl:
that was fun...but enough thinking for one day...lol
50 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT DEAN WINCHESTER...
1. I love his freckles.
2. I love that he's good with kids. Not just that he knows how to handle them, but he knows how to relate to them, to reassure them, to be honest with them, to let them know it's okay to be scared, to gain their trust.
3. I love his taste in music.
4. I love his tiny, scared, four-year-old little voice saying, "It's okay, Sammy," in the pilot episode.
5. I love that he's so annoyed by so many things. Cops, ghosts, shapeshifters who steal his face and his name, people who aren't easily bribed or conned… you name it, and Dean's annoyed by it.
6. I love that he doesn't really laugh, he cackles. I love that cackle so much.
7. I love that he's afraid of flying.
8. I love that he loved a girl once, and telling her the truth about his life was what ended up breaking his heart.
9. I love it when he cleans his guns. I love it a lot. A LOT. Probably more than is healthy.
10. I love that he's always making bad jokes Sam doesn't laugh at.
11. I love that things that would have most people wetting themselves and quivering in abject terror -- haunted asylums, angry poltergeists, animate scarecrows, homicidal zombies, etc. -- only make Dean vaguely annoyed, perhaps a little nervous.
12. I love his pretty, pretty green eyes.
13. I love it when he thinks with his downstairs brain.
14. I love his habit of chewing on pens.
15. I love his messy bedhead hair.
16. I love that he wishes other people -- and Sam -- could live their lives not knowing about the deadly, evil, awful things that lurk in the dark.
17. I love: "Vampires. It gets funnier every time I hear it."
18. I love that he turned a walkman into an EMF meter and is really, really proud of it.
19. I love his angry look. You know the one I'm talking about. The angry look. The look he gives the doctor in "Something Wicked" after they figure out he's the bad guy. That look. I love it, but I would never want to see it directed my way.
20. I love that he's pretty terrible at interacting with people, especially those who are over the age of fifteen, not flirting material, and not Sam.
21. I love that he was the peacekeeper in his family, endlessly stuck between two stubborn, immovable forces in the form of his father and brother.
22. I love that he loves his father so much the knowledge that John sacrificed himself to save Dean is slowly but surely killing him on the inside.
23. I love that he breaks into Sam's apartment rather than knocking on the door like any normal person would.
24. I love how much he teases Sam for his fear of clowns.
25. I love it when he puts itching powder in Sam's underwear -- then manages to keep a straight face the entire time they're talking and Sam is sitting their squirming in his seat.
26. I love Dean's car. A lot. I mean, a lot, people. I love the way the engine rumbles. I love the way the doors creak. I love the big messy pile of weapons in the trunk. I really, really love that car.
27. And I also love that Dean rebuilt it himself after it was smashed to pieces. He couldn't bring back his father, he couldn't kill the demon, he couldn't reverse the John's sacrifice, but hecould fix the car, so he did.
28. I love the way he says, "Mom?" when Mary's ghost appears in their old house.
29. I love that he loves peanut M&Ms.
30. I love that he lies to Sam's face about leaving the Colt in the car when they go to find their father in "Devil's Trap."
31. I love it when he wears a red shirt. Mmmmmmmm.
32. I love that after they fight in "Scarecrow," Dean tells Sam he's proud of him, that Sam did the right thing by going his own way, and lets him go again, even though it's tearing his heart into a million tiny pieces to make that choice and say those words.
33. I love that he always, always cheapens the moment.
34. I love that when he was nine he wanted to spend the evening playing video games just like a regular kid rather than sitting in a locked motel room with his little brother and a loaded gun -- and nearly twenty years later he's still tearing himself up about what might have happened because he just wanted to play for a while.
35. I love his jewelry, the amulet and that silver ring.
36. I love that he often says a hell of a lot more by saying nothing at all than any words could manage.
37. I love the he hums Metallica to calm down.
38. I love that he loves steam showers.
39. I love that nothing has ever been or ever will be more important to Dean than his family. Not even close.
40. I love that he calls John practically begging for help when they return to Lawrence and don't know what they're facing in their old house.
41. I love the way he kicks down doors, and I love it when he finds a door he can't kick down and ends up whaling on it or hacking through it instead.
42. I love that he sleeps with a HUGE-ASS KNIFE BIG ENOUGH TO DECAPITATE A BEAR under his pillow.
43. "You're... dark."
44. I love the way he roars when he smashes the mirror at the end of "Bloody Mary."
45. I love his mouth. I, just... god. Those lips. I think we all need to take a moment to appreciate those lips
Okay, moving on.
46. I love that Dean loves girls. Not just as babes to hit on -- though he loves that too -- but it's pretty clear he thinks girls are awesome and beautiful and smart and sexy, and he probably thinks they smell good, and when they're brave and smart and ass-kicking he likes them all the more. He doesn't underestimate them just because they're female, and he almost always treats them with respect.
47. I love that he earns his living by utterly criminal means.
48. I love when he wears ratty jeans with holes in them.
49. I love that he doesn't fear the reaper. He might get pissed at the reaper, or tell the reaper bad jokes, or be annoyed that the reaper is interrupting his life, or hit on the reaper, but he doesn't fear the reaper.
50. I love that he really is pretty much the best big brother in the entire universe. I mean. He just is. He just knows how to take care of Sam, and even if they both live to be old and gray and in a perfectly safe retirement free of all evil things, he's always going to be taking care of Sam.
1)You can't eat pie without wanting to save some for Dean.
2)You call people idjit more then you call them their real name
3)When you carry around salt and silver just in case
4)When you have your childhood teddy bear on suicide watch
5)If someone tells you the name of their boyfriend is Sam or Dean the first word that comes to mind is 'bitch.'
6)Everytime you hear a song that was on the show you feel the need to share with everyone the exact details of when it was on and in which episode.
7)You taped pictures of Sam and Dean to your ceiling so the last thing you see before you fall asleep is their beaming faces.
8) when someone say the word SUPERNATURAL near you and the first thing that comes out in your mind is Dean and Sam in the Impala.
9) When you see the Winchester ( The Gun ) and you think, No its the Dean and Sam last name , not a gun.
10) When you hear someone saying bitch, you automatically reply JERK .
11 ) When you play Guitar Hero II , only to play ' Carry on wayward son ' !
12) When you hate a girl ( Ruby, Anna ) Just coz they do it with the boys :)
13)Everytime you play Guitar Hero you want to challenge Jared Padalecki
14)if someone tries to give you a puppy dog look you tell them they can't do it like Sammy
15)everytime you see a guy with his shirt off you compare him to Sam and Dean
16) You love guys in towels.
17)You relate things in the show to your life.
18)You carry around paperclips just in case.
19)When you're sitting in a dull class and plan an escape Steve McQueen style.
20)When you're playing a game called: "You know you're obsessed with Supernatural when." ;)
21)You suddenly want to buy a 67 Chevy Impala.
22)You swear you'll marry one or both of the boys one day, or the metallicar.
23) When someone is acting odd or losing their temper, you whisper "Christo!
24)Whenever a light flickers you go for the salt
25)You carry salt packets around just in case
26)If you hear rats you assume you have a Poltergeist
27)You love the Smurfs. (and you didn't before)
28)To be prepared in any situation you make sure you have peanut M&M’s.
29)When you sit through bad movies just to see one of the SPN guys.
30) when you bake ghost cookies for the premire.
31)Your family is prepared to kill you if you say one more thing about Sam or Dean
32)You got all of your friends addicted because you were bored
33)You're in the top 20 of the pop quiz boards
34)when you're not watching SPN you're on your computer looking at pictures
35)You quote the show in normal non SPN related conversations
36)You randomly start hitting your steeling wheel whenever your driving in your car.
37)You now refer to M&M's as bread crumbs.
38)You think of Dean everytime you drink coffee.
39)You have gotten your co-workers/friends addicted to the show.
40)You love the word 'Dude' in every sentence.
41)You can't listen to "Eye of the Tiger" anymore without cracking up
42)You cut up SPN Magazines and turn all of the pics into collages on your walls
43)Your family now hates SPN
44)Whenever you watch Batman you think of Dean
45)You don't force teddy bears to go to tea parties anymore
46)You think of Dean when you see/hear apple pies.
47)When you start calling your own brother "geek boy"
48)You really want to go to Lawrence, Kansas.
49)When you actually start buying magazines when you haven't in years just because Jared/Jensen is in them.
50) When you dress up as Dean or Sam at your school dress up day.
51)You don't like the name Meg anymore.
52)Your new favourite bands are Metallica, Motorhead, AC/DC.
53)you compare every show on television to SPN
54)You cry everytime you Jared dies in House of Wax
55)you start calling yourself a Samgirl, Deangirl, Casgirl, etc. on a regular basis
56)You yell in demonstration, if someone ask if they can borrow your SPN DVDs.
57)Every wallpaper (on your computer, phone ect.) is with SPN.
58)When you want to start a new hobby... throwing knives and shooting are the first opportunities that pops up in our head.
59)You don't play soccer anymore because bow hunting is better
60)You can't write regular peoms anymore because they are now all SPN influenced
61)You're in a stressful situation, and hum Metallica songs.
62)You can’t look at the ceiling above your bed without getting scared.
63)When you start to dig (young) priests.
64)You care more about Impalas then any normal person whould.
65) When someone mentions that someone they know has an Impala you automaticly ask if its a 67.
66)You start steer clear of wishing wells
67)You think of angels and you see them in tan trench coats
68) Whenever someone mentains the word 'Supernatural' you immediatly pay attention but are disappointed when it's nothing to do with the show
69) You watch programs or films you don't like very much just becouse one of the Supernatural actors are in it
70)Your sister says they hear a noise and you tell them we need to call Dean and Sam.
71) You start telling people that you hope their apple pie is freakin' worth it.
72) You think about dressing up for Halloween, and all you really want for a costume are black contacts and a knife.
73) You start asking any mechanics you know whether or not a car from '67 could be rebuilt and repaired to perfect condition if its right side is completely demolished.
74) You worry that a knife you left on the table will kill you telepathically.
75) You constantly make corrections in everyday conversation when people talk about zombies, vampires, dreamwalking, etc., because their facts are different (aka WRONG!) from the show.
76) You automatically hate the name Ruby.
77) Your life's dream is to visit Lawrence, Kansas.
78) You start buying and listening to cassette tapes, and then store them in a box in your car.
79) Your new catchphrase when things are tense becomes "What's in the box?!"
80) You are seriously considering getting some holy water from church, and have now started carrying a rosary with you everywhere.
Unsafe External Link