Author has written 18 stories for Inuyasha, Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, Ace of Diamond/ダイヤのA, K, and Sherlock.
A typically odd sort of writer. Female. Not particularly sociable - may have feline DNA, but am very fond of dogs.
Note created 24 June, 2016: Since FFnet no longer seems to allow external links or URLs from the profile page or within stories, a whole bunch of fan art links that I used to have here can't be seen any more. Instead of leaving the invisible and unclickable links in place, as I did for a while, I'm going to just list the usernames/handles of the various parties. And at the same time, I'll be gradually moving those links that still exist to my AO3 account instead, under the individual fan fics they are related to.
Of course, I can't do that for pictures and sites that no longer exist, but I will continue to mention them in the list below, because I will always appreciate the wonderful art that readers of my fics have created in response to the stories.
I'm also sad that I can't seem to get in touch with Alex Beoulve any more - she did so many gorgeous drawings for my stories, but her web journals, pages, art, stories and accounts all seem to have been deleted. Even the last e-mail address of hers that I know of is no longer in use.
ARTWORKS (NOT BY ME):
- Alex Beoulve drew a whole collection of individual art pieces, comic panels and a huge doujin for Devilish Impulses. However, she has closed all her sites and accounts and can no longer be contacted. Even if Alex never draws another thing that I can view, I would still very much like to talk to her again, so if anyone knows how I can reach her, please PM me to let me know.
- whensdayaddams has a drawing of a panicky Inuyasha lifted into the air by Sesshomaru for And You, My Brother. I think this is still up on her LiveJournal. On the same site, she also has a depiction of a wounded Sebastian, inspired by Ch 32 of Devilish Impulses, and another meant to be a chapter cover for the same story.
- SF-A2 Cherries used to have a Ciel and Sebastian piece not directly related to any specific fan fic, but her DeviantArt page seems to be gone.
- Aservis Roturier still has several gorgeous pieces that relate to Strawberry Kisses on Tumblr, including a hilarious one reflecting the "carriage horses" moment from that oneshot. There's also one that is more connected to Devilish Impulses, showing the artist's take on what Sebastian may look like in his demon form.
- Inumaru101 still has a full-colour piece inspired by the Fit For Dogs/Just Ticking Along chapter about Sesshomaru going for walkies on DeviantArt.
- Anonymous Fanatic, or AnonFanatic on DeviantArt, has done several beautiful drawings for Becoming. The links to these can be clicked on through the story on AO3, under the individual chapters.
STORIES IN PROGRESS:
- Secret Memos of Byakuya Kuchiki: My first Bleach story. First three chapters posted on 31 Mar 2011. This will almost certainly be an open-ended sort of story like Fit For Dogs/Just Ticking Along. Meaning I will add to it only as and when I find inspiring new elements in the manga.
– When We Danced: A Sherlock story. First chapter posted 13 Mar, 2019.
What She Left Behind! A oneshot posted on 24 Dec, 2009.
Fit For Dogs. A oneshot posted on 14 Jan, 2010. It can also be regarded as the first chapter of Just Ticking Along.
Wolf At Her Door. Last chapter posted 29 Mar, 2010. This is set in the same universe as And You, My Brother, but it is not an official sequel to it.
Two Heads Are Better Than One. A oneshot posted on 25 Sep, 2010.
The Tale of the Demon Lord. Final chapter, an epilogue, posted on 25 Nov, 2010.
Devilish Impulses. Final chapter, an epilogue, posted on 16 Nov, 2011.
Little Devils. A oneshot posted on 13 Dec, 2011.
Strawberry Kisses. A oneshot posted on 30 Jan, 2012.
Oh, Hell. A short comedy set about a century after the end of Season 2 of the Kuroshitsuji anime. Final chapter posted on 23 Feb, 2012.
Oedipus Fox. A story set in modern times about an adult Shippo and a young Kagome. The title comes from the Greek tragedy, Oedipus Rex, about a prince who kills a king he does not realise is his father, takes the king's throne and marries his queen, not realising that she is his mother. My story, however, does not have a tragic theme. Last chapter posted 8 Apr, 2015.
Being Grown-up About It. My first Daiya no A story. Last chapter posted on 2 Oct 2015.
Fushimi Saruhiko's Twister Trouble. A K oneshot posted on 22 Aug 2016.
Becoming. The first K story I began on. Last chapter posted on 29 Oct, 2016.
Despair Upon Impossibility. My first Sherlock story. Last chapter posted on 17 Jan, 2019.
At Sea. A Sherlock oneshot that is not on this site, because it is heavy on rape/non-con, dub-con, BDSM, underage and violence elements. It is currently only on AO3 and AFF. Posted 30 Jan, 2019.
zzhyue123 has translated the Fit For Dogs/Just Ticking Along series into Chinese too. It's also on Tieba Baidu, with [slash] p [slash] 4504478008 after the main Tieba Baidu URL as mentioned above.
Arlia Eien has translated Being Grown-up About It into French. The translation is available on this site as well as on AO3.
Tinklemay has translated The Tale of the Demon Lord into Chinese. Among other platforms, it's on Tieba Baidu, with [slash] p [slash] 5747727813 after the main tieba dot baidu dot com domain name.