Author has written 3 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
I am 15 years old and a marching band drop- out! Started writin and didnt know what I was doin or what fanfiction was actually called(I was like 11 or 12). I even wondered if anyone else wrote these "stories" that i did. now i know what its called and am enjoyin it even more! I play the slide trombone in the jazz, symphonic, and wind ensemble bands. I am English, German, Irish, Portuguese(typo?), and if i looked harder i bet id find something else!
ABSOLUTE FAV BOOKS:
1) HARRY POTTER!!
2) Twilight( yes im a twi-hard)
3) The Mortal Instruments
4) All American Girl and Ready Or Not(I know it seems out of character for me to like those books but i do!)
5) Anything that has to do with werewolves!
6) Anything that has to do with vampires!
7) Basically, anybook that looks interesting!
ABSOLUTE FAV T.V SHOWS
1) Stargate SG1( i hate all the other spinoffs!!)
3) Being Human
4) Doctor Who
5) Bizzare Foods
7) Ghost Hunters
8) Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares
9) How Clean is Your House?
For All You Twilighters:
I can't number any of the characters from the book as my favs cuz i like them all. However, in the movie, i had to take favorites:
12) Nessie(im not a fan of the whole human-vamp hybrid. in my opinion...jake should have killed it when he had a chance)
For Harry Potter fans:
1) Severus Snape
2) Remus Lupin
I mostly read Twilight junk at the moment, Carlisle fics. i would love to read a good X-Files fic. I tried to write one once and it didnt go too well. I have one OC Twilight story going on and two SG1 fics that i have not published and prolly never will( I was like 11 when I wrote them so they kinda suck). i also have an unbelievebly long HP fic that is also OC. Ugh...its like 12 or so notebook pages long.
Copy and Paste this if:
Someone you know is obsessed with Twilight and needs a Harry Potter intervention
You have ever had something REALLY embarassing happen in school...in front of upperclassmen.
For any FLHS students, teachers, janitors, police officers, or drop outs reading:
James Shall Be in our Hearts and In Our Prayers Until He is Back at School. We All Wish Him A Full Recovery And That He Beats This Terrible Disease(We all Know He Will, Though).