Author has written 15 stories for Gilmore Girls, and Glee.
17 year old who's keeping her name to herself.
How I Met Your Mother, Gilmore Girls, Glee, Gossip Girl
Jack's Mannequin, The Maine, Mumford and Sons, The Avett Brothers, John Gallagher Jr., Darren Criss
The Great Gatsby, Of Mice and Men, Fight Club
Musicals: (Luckily I live in Manhattan)
Spring Awakening (saw it seven times!)
Wicked (saw it three times!)
Jersey Boys (just once... so far!)
The Lion King (twice!)
American Idiot (GENIUS! More fine work from Michael Mayer and John Gallagher Jr.)
Promises, Promises (Ummm... Sean Hayes and Kristen Chenowith... What's not to like?)
Catch Me If You Can!
Andrew McCarthy (my obsession with him is kind of sad... But come on... St. Elmo's Fire? Pretty in Pink? Class? Fresh Horses? Less Than Zero? Amazing.)
Neil Patrick Harris
Jonathan Groff (met him/got a hug from him at a stage door after I saw Spring Awakening! Nicest guy on the planet. No joke.)
John Gallagher Jr. (also met him after a stage door of Spring Awakening! Really really nice!)
Favorite Songs: (these change ALL the time, but currently)
Anything Spring Awakening (Specifically "Left Behind" "Totally Fucked" "And Then There Were None" and "Don't Do Sadness")
"Dark Blue" - Jack's Mannequin
"With Me" - Sum 41
"Human" - Darren Criss
"Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise" - The Avett Brothers
Top 10 Things I Love To Do...
10. Trying to hale cabs during rush hour!- Yeah, yeah some of my fellow New Yorkers may resent this about the city, but I LOVE it! Where else do you get that kind of excitement and adrenaline rush when you're trying to get a ride? Plus, that crazy feeling of accomplishment you get when you finally hale one is enough to make my day.
9. Gymnastics!- Not nearly as fun as dance, in my opinion, but still... Who doesn't love flipping around in the air? This one time my friend (who's a crazy good gymnast and helps with younger classes so she's qualified) was helping me learn how to do a backhand spring into a back tuck and I landed on my butt... Totally worth the laugh!
8. Discussing TV Shows- Yes... I am one of those people... I don't really know why, but I always have to talk about what happens on TV shows... It's weird. Specifically Gossip Girl and How I Met Your Mother! No joke... I could talk about both of those for hours...
7. Going to boring parties that my dad's company throws!- Nothing is better than watching old guys discussing business from far away and coming up with your own dialogue for them. Really. Take my word for it.
6. The Annual first week of the month trip to Saks- This started about 4 years ago when my friend Taylor decided that the only way to get the clothes she wanted from Saks was to be there at the beginning of the month! So, we just made it a tradition! It's crazy and who doesn't love getting new clothes?
5. Asking Questions- Another habit of mine... I don't know why, and maybe it's the business man part of me from my dad, but I love asking questions. The Whos, Whats, Whens, Wheres, Whys, and Hows frequent my vocabulary more than they should!
4. Going to see Broadway musicals- Definitely my true guilty pleasure. I drag my boyfriend to them all the time! I love live shows. Period.
3. Watching Leonardo DiCaprio movies- I must admit to having Leo movie nights with my friends quite often... The media room of where I live is stocked with practically every Leo movie. Did you guys see Inception? Amazzinnggggg!
2. Writing- I love to write... And not just FanFiction! I'm kinda sorta working on a legit book right now:) I'm not really planning on being a writer, but I've always loved reading! I guess my interest just grew from there. I just like the idea that you can make everything become exactly how you want it. Unlike real life...
1. Walking through Central Park in the rain- This all started by accident because some friends and I were just chilling in the park and then it started raining! Needless to say, a lot of people started leaving, but we stayed and just walked around! I love the rain, though I did have to throw out the shoes I was wearing at the time...
Couples I do not ship under ANY circumstances: Gossip Girl: Chuck/Jenny, Chuck/Vanessa, Chuck/Anyone But Blair, Vanessa/Anyone (she deserves to be alone!) Glee: Puck/Rachel (they can be friends all they want, but when they were together... I was scared...) Finn/Rachel (Okay... maybe I can tolerate them occasionally, but she deserves someone smarter...) Gilmore Girls: Rory/Anyone But Logan (For real... Dean was scary and not worthy of her and Jess... let's not even go there. He just makes me mad.) Greek: Honestly... I'm really not sure where I stand on this anymore... none of them belong with anybody on the show... it's getting to confusing. How I Met Your Mother: Ted/Robin (um... obviously that relationship isn't going to work out considering he refers to her as "Aunt Robin" with his kids... and everyone knows that Robin belongs with Barney.)
Unsafe External Link