Author has written 3 stories for Supernatural, and Just My Luck.
Why, hello there! There's this little thing I like to do, so:
1. My name is Leanne.
2. I'm a Canadian. But I'm currently living in Australia.
3. I love Supernatural. And Hart of Dixie. These are my shows this year, as well as New Girl, Go On, and Arrow.
4. I love McFly. And Simple Plan. And All Time Low. And Take Me To The Pilot. And You Me At Six. And a whole bunch of other bands. In general, I love listening to music. You can see what's hot in my world here.
5. I love to shop. Especially when I can find a really good sale. I enjoy shopping online, too, I just wish every story's website I went to had free shipping... haha!
6. I love watching movies, too. If you really want to know what I'm into, you can just ask me. (:
7. I watch other shows, too. Again, you can ask if you want to know what these are. Supernatural and Hart of Dixie are the only things I have to watch week in, week out.
8. My favourite colours are orange and purple. I also like the other colours of the rainbow!
9. I'm a pretty happy person. I'm relatively easy going, and I actually don't take criticism very well, although I'm working on it. I'm friendly. I love to talk and I'm a pretty good listener.
10. I'm a Psychology major. I'm also in Concurrent Education. I'm thinking about going for a Geography minor, too. (Mom thinks this is kind of nutty, going for two majors and a minor, but I really like all three! :D)
11. I'm in Australia on exchange, working on getting part of my credits here while getting to experience a whole new way of life in a whole new country on a whole different continent in a whole different hemisphere. Haha!
12. I love to read. Here is where you can find most...er, some of what I've read in the past (and including what I'm currently reading).
13. I love to write, too. I've been writing fiction since I was about thirteen. (Not very well, but still...)
14. I want to travel the world, visiting anything and everything I can.
15. When I get my degrees, I want to teach in a country other than my own. Maybe a poor country that needs teachers or something.
16. When writing, I sometimes give myself challenges. Like, one of the things I've written in the past, I made sure not to use the word "said," as I often get caught in that trap. Other challenges I try are making sure each chapter I write are longer than 1000 words (I'm always doing this one! It gives me a sense of accomplishment to reach that 1000-word mark.)
17. Feel free to correct me on my spelling and grammar. I'm not the best at either, and I really dislike mistakes in my work.
18. I like to play pretend, which is why I watch movies and TV, read books and fanfictions, and write these stories.
19. I like to have fun and go out. But I'm just as content staying in with some good friends and watching movies or whatever.
20. I like making lists. I've been making "Yannie's Yittle Yists" since I could read and write. (I couldn't pronounce "L's" at the beginning of word when I was three, obviously. And I couldn't pronounce my own name (my sister's the only one who still calls me "Yannie," and she's the only one I let, although my Dad has been known to use it on occasion when he's acting like a three-year-old)...)
21. I like to quote things if I can. I use a lot of Supernatural references (such as "I do not understand that reference", "What are you, seven?" and "I do not understand your definition of good new," as well as "HELLS YEAH!" and "I LIKE."). I also use the word "methinks" a lot.
HAPPY READING AND TTFN! 8D