Poll: How should a story end? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Shadow Children series, Teen Titans, Naruto, Soul Eater, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Inuyasha, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, Hamatora/ハマトラ, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Aldnoah Zero/アルドノア・ゼロ, No. 6, Misc. Anime/Manga, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Haikyu/ハイキュー, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Greetings, weary traveler of the fanfiction domain.
Please ignore any fics that were written before 2014. Excepting the stories I wrote with Seiji and Shizuku 4ever, they are all trash. I took a pretty long break from this scene, but I'm finding that writing fic is a good stress relief, and it's fun. While studying and working on my original novels are my priorities, I'll lurk here when I need a break.
With Seiji and Shizuku 4ever: We've been writing a trilogy for Soul Eater. The first story is finished, and we're in the middle of writing the second. Sadly, it's been on hiatus for a long time.
We also wrote a oneshot for Sherlock called The Creeping Man, and it's on her profile.
With MagicWords1: We wrote a story called Heroes and Thieves for the Knight and Rogue series, and that can be found on her profile.
--You can find their profiles in my Favorite Authors.
Loves (in order of finding them)
Books: Shadow Children series by Margaret Peterson Haddix, Claim to Fame by Margaret Peterson Haddix, Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan, Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfeld, Midnighters trilogy by Scott Westerfeld, Just After Sunset by Stephen King, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Every Day by David Levithan, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, 1984 by George Orwell, The Chosen by Chaim Potok, Knight and Rogue series by Hilari Bell, Stardust by Neil Gaiman, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider, Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld, Catch-22 by Joseph Heller, The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, and Half Life Trilogy by Sally Green
Plays: Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf by Edward Albee, The Crucible by Arthur Miller, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof by Tennessee Williams, The Children's Hour by Lillian Hellman, Macbeth by William Shakespeare
TV Shows: Sherlock, Merlin, Doctor Who, and Game of Thrones
Movies: Labyrinth, Little Women, The Princess Bride, The Decoy Bride, Summer Wars, Dead Poets Society, and Big Hero 6
Anime: Death Note, Soul Eater, Angel Beats!, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, No. 6, Attack on Titan, Danganronpa, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Free! Eternal Summer, K Project, Hamatora, Re: Hamatora, Aldnoah.Zero, Kuroko no Basuke, Haikyuu!!, Seraph of the End, Karneval, and Tokyo Ghoul
Manga: No. 6, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Setsuna Graffiti, Seraph of the End, and Kuroko no Basuke
Light Novels: No. 6 by Atsuka Asani and High Speed! by Koji Oji
Video Games: Super Danganronpa 2
Webcomics: Always Raining Here by Hazel and Bell, Hearts for Sale by Miyuli, and Lost Nightmare by Miyuli
OTPs (in order of love)
1. Nezumi x Shion (No. 6) -- These two have ruined my life. I relate every song to them, and I can find a theme from No. 6 in every book I read. Nezumi and Shion have totally opposite philosophies, yet they complement each other and make each other's world bigger. They are my ultimate OTP.
2. Akashi x Kuroko (Kuroko no Basuke) -- I don't know, this ship sneaked up on me. I just love them both as individuals, and I like how Akashi discovered Kuroko's talent. And Kuroko's calm and unfazed personality fits well with Akashi's intimidation and psychotic tendencies.
3. Darcy x Imogen (Afterworlds) -- I have never read a cuter couple than these two. Writing together, researching together, working through their problems together: they really are just perfect in every way.
4. Rin x Aiichirou (Free!) -- Ai was there for Rin during his darkest time, and Rin believes in Ai when no one else does. They build each other up and make themselves stronger, and I don't think there's anything more beautiful that that. Not to mention, *spoiler* Rin freaking made Ai captain!
5. Nathan x Gabriel (Half Life Trilogy) -- Gabriel loves Nathan no matter what he does, and even Nathan admits that no one knows him like Gabriel does.
Favorites (in order of love)
1. Nezumi (No. 6) -- Nezumi is literally everything I want in a soul mate. An actor, a lover of books. Sarcastic and witty. A bit of an arse but with a caring side. I need a real life Nezumi.
2. Akashi (Kuroko no Basuke) -- Weirdly, Akashi inspires me. He makes me feel like I can do anything.
3. Kuroko (Kuroko no Basuke) -- Like everyone else in the show, I am Kurokosexual. He's a shadow who works from the sidelines, and I have always had a weakness for people like that.
4. Fisk (Knight and Rogue series) -- I realize that as an ex-conman, a scholar, and an actor, Fisk is a medieval Nezumi. Yes, I am aware that I have a type.
5. Gabriel (Half Life Trilogy) -- A vigilante with a gun, a lover of books, a shape-shifter. Yes, I am well aware that he is right there with Fisk and Nezumi. Like I said, I have a type.
6. Cath (Fangirl) -- I basically am Cath. Minus being a BNF, I am a socially anxious fanfiction writer, and I related to Fangirl on a spiritual, emotional, and mental level.
7. Darcy (Afterworlds) -- While I am Cath, Darcy is who I aspire to be.
8. Adam Parrish (The Raven Cycle) -- I relate so hard to a poor kid studying hard to make something more of himself to escape a small town.
"To sum it up, they're the intelligent, healthy elite who are violent, stubborn, and friendless. ...And you seriously look up to them?" -- Monobear, Super Danganronpa 2