Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, and Death Becomes Her.
It's been four years since I was last on Fanfiction.net and since I started writing my most recent and popular story 'Under Your Spell'.
Earlier today I happened to be thinking about my fanfiction days and decided to revisit this profile on a whim. What I didn't expect to find, however, was all of the messages and reviews from people who have been following my stories and waiting for uploads.
To those of you who this concerns - I want to say how sorry I am that I left my story on a hiatus without any explanation. I know it's been a very long time, but I'm going to explain myself now.
When I began writing fanfiction I was in high school... 7 years ago. I fell in love with this website and became obsessed with reading and writing stories about characters from my (still) favourite anime, Naruto. It got to the stage where it was all I could think about and I was doing it whenever I could. If I had no internet on my phone I would take screenshots before I left the house so that I could read it on the bus. If I thought of an idea I would write it down and would instantly become absorbed in creating a new story. Basically, I was obsessed.
My last activity on Fanfiction.net was during my first year of Sixth Form when my workload increased and I stopped writing stories. This is something I really regret - I wish I could have finished Under Your Spell, but life was quickly sweeping me up and carrying me away.
I am currently in my last year of University. I study Psychology and have just received a job offer as cabin crew for an airline.
Oh, and I still watch Naruto.
I wish I could tell you all that I will revisit my stories and complete them, but I just don't know. I still love them and think of ideas for new chapters (especially for Under Your Spell), but I'm so busy now that I just can't promise that it will happen. I really hope to one day turn my story ideas into original book series, because I really do love writing. If that ever happens, I'll be sure to post on here and let you all know.
Thank you to everyone who left reviews and messaged me. It meant so much to me to see how much people were appreciating my stories - there's just no feeling like it. I'll be putting a *hiatus warning* on my stories, but I hope people will still be able to enjoy what I've written so far.
((20 Ways to Annoy Gaara))
1. Steal his gourd
2. Make a graffiti of the lyrics of Mr. Sandman on the gourd
3. Steal his cookies
4. Scream at the top of your lungs when you're on the roof "Peeping Tom!" then watch as the girls/mad boys come out
5. Then point at Gaara
6. Run up to him and ask where his eyebrows are
7. Tell him Lee loves him
8. When his eyes are like O.O say it was actually Neji
9. Kick him in the shin and demand the return of your teddy bear
10. Sing Mr. Sandman whenever he's around
11. Tell him he's weak
12. Tell him that Shukaku is a fuzzy kitty
13. Then yell "Gaara's fuzzy kitty has rabies, kill it!"
14. Tell him you think it's cute for him to have a "love" tatoo on his forehead
15. Make a fake pic of Gaara and Neji hugging
16. Then sell it on E-bay
17. Steal his cookies (again) and give them to Neji
18. Tell him Elmo's looking for him
19. When he asks who, tell him it's Gai-sensei and give him a knife
20. Watch as he's being attacked (again) by Lee for killing his precious Gai-sensei
Currently writing: My life
Currently on hold: All stories
Completed:An Inconvenient Captivity; The Deepest Abyss
I also have a fictionpress acount, under the same username, where I post poetry and original fiction rather than fanfiction. Please check it out!