Hello there lovelies!!
In my mid-20s. I was very much anti-twilight around the time of the 1st film, and then One day in May 2009 I rented the movie out of a Redbox for $1 and fell in love with the cheese and Krisella & Robward chemistry. Now It's like I have a disease, addiction, lol; and I just can't quit it yet. Anyway I'm currently in Grad School getting my Masters. I am a mother to a gorgeous 2+ yr old Cavapoo named Chloe, and she's the cutest motherf#@king dog on the planet. I SWEAR! I'm a lot of things and trying to navigate through this thing called life the best I can.
I live in the DC metro area, but am originally from Philadelphia, PA.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Robert Pattinson!! So pretty...so seemingly down to Earth.
I am Team Edward. It's something about a monster who wants to be good and a man. Thus, imo E & B are made for each other in canon. But I'll give non-canon couplings a try...mainly when Edward is paired off with another woman. The whole E/B/J love triangle in canon, although entertaining (bc I got too damn emotional over certain developments), has scarred me for life against reading Bella w/another dude when Edward is a viable contender. *shrugs* I do try sometimes though, it;s just a hard limit.
Canon Bella. I didn't really like her most of the time, but in the end I have to begrudgingly appreciate her for a lot and it's with a grudge that I embrace her. HOWEVER, thank goodness for FF where she could be redeemed for me.
Things I dislike:
- Fact that SM skipped the fight scene for Breaking Dawn. Major fail on her part IMO...in fact I hate a LOT about BD, but I will admit that Renesmee isn't one of them. Why? Because I love babies, and c'mon Edward as a father...HOT...and I'm not a mommy to a human baby.
- I hate when ppl judge what they don't know. It makes for interesting characterizations in fic but it drives me nuts when it happens with ppl in reality. Ugh!
- I dislike ppl who don't own their bullshit. I'm not perfect; I know I fuck up, but I'm one to hold myself accountable for these mistakes and it bothers me when others don't. Stop rationalizing and shifting the blame to others. OWN YOUR SHIT!
- Passive aggressive mofos. Hey we're all learning to be better I hope...but I have a hard time dealing with the PA ppl who you already confront and request for them to be less so with you.
- Double standards
- People whose only only form of humor is sarcasm and insulting pp. If that's all you have going for you, yeah, I'll probably not find you funny. JS.
- I sometimes get on my own nerves. Pity. W/e.
-Good food. I am a foodie. I like to eat. Whatever. Whenever. I'll pig out.
- Reading...good books are so much WIN.
- Good music and movies. Sometimes bad movies are good too (if even for the for the LOLz), though rare.
- non-canon pairings. I love Leah/Edward and would like to read Rose/Edward, Tanya/Edward, Angela/Edward, Jake/Rose, Jake/Leah, Jake/Ang and Bella with anyone else but the pup UNLESS it's written fairly. I don't know most of the J/B fic seems to be written by Edward haters who are trying to convert me. NO not gonna happen...
- I only like the Tea lattes and the cold fruit and cream drinks at Starbucks
- Freshly washed sheets and tidy bedrooms & bathrooms
- Lainey Gossip. I used to be annoyed by her, but I've since gained some much appreciated perspective. She's a riot.
- I have skydoved over one of the Alps in Switzerland. Freakin' AWESOME. I'd do it again in a heart beat.
- I find Parasailing is very tranquil...it's like sky meditation
- I like to eat oats mixed with pineapple soda. Sure, it sounds gross but don't knock what you haven't tried!
- I use to be a gymnast as a child, then I stopped when I realized it was stopping me from growing boobs... and then the came (.) and I wanted to be a gymnast again bc really boobs make you feel like a woman, NOT a (.) At least, so it was for me...my how much I've grown, my priorities are more significant these day.