Poll: I have ideas for new stories, but I want to know which one you, the people, want me to do the most. This has to do with Jazmine and Huey for all the fans out there! Alright? Okay? Now, let's vote. Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Boondocks.
Date of Birth: April 2
Hometown: Pine Bluff, AR
Current Town: Memphis, TN
School: Pssh! Let's get real, now.
Occupation: Getting this here education.
Favorite Authors: SwagSammich (AMAZING! THE BEST!), SnuckYoCookies, MzMinni3, and JazzyMao
Writing Experience: Eh.
Completed Stories: The Things We Want and More Than Lucky (Oneshot)
Current Projects: Hi, My Name is Trouble, We Meet Again, and The Eyes
What I Enjoy About Writing: Lately, the raves and reviews I've been getting. You guys make me feel loved. :) I also just enjoy the final result of having something that shows you did it, and you completed something.
Horoscope Sign: Why? You couldn't look at my birthday and figure that out? I'm an Aries though.
Favorite Subjects: I hate school at this moment. I hate it.
Race: African American
Colleges: University of Awesome Perfection Boo.
Cuteness Factor: I caught the ugly!!!!!! :'(
Feelings on Obama: Eh.
Feelings on Osama: Why talk if nobody ever listens?
Possibility that Huey Freeman has somehow hacked this page: Hmm. Maybe.
Relationship Status: Married to Aaron McGruder! XD
Conservative or Liberal: No comment.
Date of Stories Completion: Who knows?
Level of Coolness: I wouldn't know. Maybe I'm not that cool. ;)
Mission: To breathe oxygen for a long, long time.
Hopes: That somebody has laughed while reading this.
Dreams: That somebody will scroll down and click on a story, then, review.
Laughs: Soooo many.
Cartoon Crushes: I think Aladdin was pretty hot, but uhh...that's strange.
Number: 1-800-You've lost you're mind!
Opinions On Life: Yay! Oxygen!
President Elect: Sorry, not yet.
Well: Umm...this is more like an Q&A than a biography.
:): You are so weird.
Story Ideas for 2012-2013:
-Little Miss Perfect : Jazmine Dubois always strives for what she thinks is perfection, the best, but when certain alleged bad boy Huey Freeman comes around she discovers that maybe she isn't so perfect after all.. Rated T
- Twenty Six Dares: It all started off as a dare for the other. Both of them wrote twenty six dares. Both of them exchanged them. And now, both of them had to do every single one. Rated T
- Run, Run, Run As Fast As You Can: After he left for his own good, she was lost without him, alone. When a series of events forces her to leave Woodcrest once and for all, they find each other, without really knowing each other.
- Fly: Huey Freeman never feared death, but he never planned for it either. When one diagnosis causes a huge change, Huey finds that nothing is as it seems. Rated T
- Saving Woodcrest: Huey Freeman uncovers a strategic plan that involves destroying his hometown. What will he do? How will he handle it? More importantly, what will have to say about his foe?
- A Day With Uncle Riley: What happens when Jamie and Hayley stay with Uncle Riley for a Day? Oneshot! Rated T
- Not So Little Anymore: Jazmine and Huey Freeman's children, Jamie and Hayley, are sixteen and fourteen, now. So, of course, a little growing up is in order. And a little fun, too. And boys? Oh, yeah, you already know. Rated T
- A Conversation With Uncle Ruckus - A hopefully entertaining oneshot. Any conversation with Uncle Ruckus is somewhat comical. Rated T for language.
- Black History Month: When Huey tries to educate Jazmine and his younger brother Riley about Black History, things get quite difficult. Rated K
A/N: These are all TENTATIVE. At any point, these ideas may get cut or never done. They are all just IDEAS. But yeah, I already know which ones I'm doing for sure. And hopefully, you'll like them. Yay!
I'm back. Um, at least for this break. So after exams expect a lot of updating. Three AP classes and college applications are no joke. Plus extracurriculars. So um, sorry about that. But I'm here now, chiluns!!!! So yeah. Read up!