Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
16 years young. Y.O.L.O., stay strong, stay young, I'm awkward, peace out.
if you have been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Bookworm-Booklover, Jasper's Fangirl, vampirechick123, Twilight-Lover908, MyImmortal01, i.wanna.be.like.Rosalie1264,Tabbie13
if you can raed tihs, cnorgadulations! You are one of the sarmt peploe who dno't need to look at the wrod idnivalually, but as a wolhe! Olny samrt peploe can raed tihs bceuase tehy are good raedres! Msot good raedres can raed a wrod wehn the frist and lsat letres are the smae and terhe are the smae auomnt of letres in a wrod!
Copy and Paste thats all you have to do!
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you've ever tripped over your own toe, copy this to your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this to your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever stood straight up, then fell down for no apperent reason, copy this to your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever choked on your own spit, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you don't get what the simplest things mean, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that the pink bunnies of doom are really out to get you copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the t.v, copy this into your profile.- big one for me!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile- lots!
If you've ever lost someone (cats count) you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you absolutely CANNOT live without one or all of these books series (Harry Potter, Twilight), copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.- every day!
If you have ever been so obsessed with a song you actually A) dream about it, B) sing it in school no matter who's listening or, C) know the lyrics by heart and sing it no matter how off key you are, copy and paste this into your profile.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then reading ,if you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you plan on taking a trip to Scotland to see if Hogwarts is real, and then go to Italy to see if the Volturi are real, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you tell people that you are a "Muggle-born Squib whose letter to Hogwarts got lost with the owl", copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think believe that the pink bunnies of doom are really out to get you copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like fire and fireworks and explosions and things that go boom, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever wanted an inanimate object to go die copy and paste this into your profile
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile (WHOO I WIN!)
fear of long words (Okay now that's just cruel, think about it. "Do you have a phobia?" "Yes" "What is it?" "It's hippopotomon-AHHHHH" "What's wrong?" "It's a long word!" I think the person who made this up is the same one who made lisp have an 's' in it)
A friend remembers your name. A best friend forgets theirs and uses yours.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now!!
Try it without looking at answers
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator...)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add the digits together
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL
2. Nelson Mandela
5. Bill Gates
7. Brad Pitt
10. Barack Obama
Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!
Now copy and paste this into your profile, and change your name in #9
Girls Need To Realize: WRITTEN BY A GUY! :)
We guys don't care if you talk to other guys.
We don't care if you're friends with other guys.
But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.??
It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.
We don't care if a guy calls, OR TEXTS, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned.
Nothing is that important at 2 a.m.
That it can't wait till the morning.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/ cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.
Don't tell us we're wrong.
We'll stop trying to convince you.
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.
Yeah, you can quote me.
Don't be mad when we hold the door open.
Take Advantage of the mood im in.
Let us pay for you! Dont 'feel bad', we enjoy doing it.
Smile and say 'thank you.
Kiss us when no one's watching.
If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.
You don't have to get dressed up for us.
If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own.
We like you for who you are and not what you are.
Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. Or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up.
Don't take everything we say seriously.
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.
Don't get angry easily.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible.
Don't talk about how hott Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us.
It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that.
Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful' I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of.
On the other hand im not sayin i woulndnt like it ether.?? ; )
Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!
Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect!
Someone who will honor your morals.
Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.
Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.
Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.
Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes...and say 'i love you'...and actually mean it.
Give the nice guys a chance.
Guys repost this if you agree.
Girls repost this if you think it's cute.
Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this,
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children- then how am i supposed to give it to them?
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts- oh, really? I would never of guessed!
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping- but that's when I always use them!
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire- Wow, you learn something new everyday!
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking- but I love, frozen, solid, tasteless pizza!
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado-but then how am I supposed to survive!
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts-where? I cant see.
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children- well that idea is out of the window then!
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.- what, in my afterlife?
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping- but it tastes sooo nice!
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap- and how is that?
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness- but I brought them for energy!
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required- that's a crap puzzle, it doesn't even put itself together!
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use- now I wonder what that could be?
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (A lot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask myself random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffeine. (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have ADD.
You think it'd be cool to have ADD.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
I LOVE ANIMALS, so I MUST be a vegetarian
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their but to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do thats longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here??
1) Where did you get your default picture? I took it
2) What's your middle name? Anne
3) What is your current mood? huper
4) What color shirt are you wearing? green Murray County t-shirt
5) Missing something? my DS
6) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? Head buttting Ali in the luch room and Spencer coming up to me saying i bet that hurt ! I WILL GET YOU SPENCER BAGGETT
7) Ever had a near death experience? Almost got ran over by a lawn mower
8) Something you do a lot?Listen to music (I am right now)
9) The song stuck in your head? Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus (I love her So shut up)
10) Who did you copy and paste this from? I.Wanna.Be.Like.Rosalie1264
11) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? yes, in chorus
12) If you could have one super power what would it be? shape shift or persuasion, then i could get anyone to do what I want willingly!
13) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? if their hair is greasy or not, i will never be interested in a boy with disgusting hair!
14) What do you usually order from Starbucks? Chocolate Frappe
15) What are you? human, I think? lol!
16) Do you speak any other language? no
17) What are you thinking about right now? Twilight
18) If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be? Bieber
19) Interesting Facts about you? I don't like tomatoes but I like tomato soup and ketchup, I know, I'm weird!