Poll: Should I only focus on my new story, Sins of Virtues or focus on ... also Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Spyro the Dragon, Avatar: Last Airbender, Dragon Ball Z, Wolf's Rain, Harvest Moon, Legend of Zelda, and Pretty Cure.
GO HERE NOW!!!!!:
My deviantart profile:
My ask account:
If you are a TRUE dbz fan, you will go, and you will sign! GO NOW! We must continue DBZ with something other then GT!! Akira Toriyama created! Please, sign, to save millions of children's lives. We need you. Tell other too, please, do it for the children. Add your named if you signed (please pm the person you got this from so they can add your name to the list): SonGoshen, dbzfan8
Dragon Ball Pact:
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Robert Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say GOHAN AND VIDEL!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM VEGETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
Here is a few facts about me:
1. I LOVE REVIEWS!!! If you read, you shall review, It's only fair that way.
2. I am more then one person, two sisters share this account
3. Zelda occupies most of my time
4. The younger sister is two years younger.
5. Both love the color blue and purple.
6. I hate yaoi and yuri
7. DBZ Fangirls!! We will rule the universe!! Did I just say that out loud?
8. Vegeta and Trunks are the hottest DBZ characters, don't deny it.
9. You can call the older sis Ash or Ashley, and the younger one Erin, or I'd just prefer dbzfan8, it doesn't really matter.
10. I'm about to become a real author, which is VERY exciting! (about to..sometime next year... big difference)
11. The Legend of Zelda is awesome!
Favorite DBZ characters (In no order):
1. Vegeta, I love his muscles, and his spiky hair.
2. Trunks, the attitude, sword, and the lavender (it's NOT purple!) hair does it for me.
3. Gohan Teen/Adult, I love how he is a cool dork.
4. Bardock, he looks cool and awesome, and I like how he stood up for his race.
5. Tapion, the attitude, sword, and the red-orange mohawk. He is so awesome!
6. Teen Gohan, the SSJ2, the epicness!
Favorite Animes and Mangas (Not in Order):
1. Wolf's Rain
2. Dragon Ball Z
3. Fullmetal Alchemist
4. Smile Precure
7. Tears to Tiara
9. Fairy Tail
10. Angel Beats
11. Nagaserete Airentou
Least Favorite DBZ characters:
1. Defiantly Uub, he sounds like an old man, he is weird, and he turned Goku into an even bigger jerk! (Yes, Goku is a jerk, I can give you proof, but I won't, I'm too busy to give you proof :P)
2. Oolong and Master Roshi, I hate pervs
3. Mr. Popo, those eyes, its those EYES!!! (Thanks TeamFourStar!)
4. Yajirobe, umm idk i just don't like him. I guess he just eats to much, and he's too fat. Oh yeah, he doesn't help anybody (It's not like they need his help)!
Couples I like:
Katara and Aang:Avatar: The Last Airbender
Mai and Zuko:Avatar: The Last Airbender
Suki and Sokka:Avatar: The Last Airbender
Harry and Ginny: Harry Potter
Ron and Hermione: Harry Potter
Spyro and Cynder: Spyro the Dragon
Flame and Ember: Spyro the Dragon
Percy and Annabeth: Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Gohan and Videl: DBZK, DBZ, DB, DBGT
ChiChi and Goku: DB, DBZ, DBZK, DBGT
Tien and Launch: DB, DBZ, DBZK, DBGT
Bardock and Fasha: DB, DBZ, DBZK, DBGT
Toboe and Leara: Wolf's Rain
Hige and Blue: Wolf's Rain
Kiba and Cheza: Wolf's Rain, a couple I like but don't like. Still trying to make up my mind.
Arthur and Gwen: The Adventures of Merlin
Link and Zelda: The Legend of Zelda Franchise
Austria and Hungary: Hetalia
Joker and Reika: Smile Precure
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between:
Put this on your page
Music is my life :)
( ̧•́( ̧•́(
pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE A DEVOTED VEGETA FANGIRL >:D
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE A DEVOTED TOBOE FANGIRL >:D (Ashley: Oh Erin... Erin: What? He's cute :p)
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE A DEVOTED GHIRAHIM FANGIRL >:D
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile.
92 of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breath anymore. If you are part of the 8 who would be laughing your head off, copy and paste this into your profile.
99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are that 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses screaming "DO A BACKFLIP" paste this onto your profile.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers. (Stupid psychiatrist. :P )
If you're sick of people going ON AND ON about Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had your friends of family yell "HE IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER," when you talk about your crush, copy/paste this
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you have ever wanted to kill someone (including a man in a purple and green dinosaur suit known as 'Barney the Dinosaur', A Tyrannical Lizard known as Frieza, etc) then realized murder is illegal then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen madly in love with a cartoon/anime character, copy and past this to your profile.
99.8 percent of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up three better animes than this, paste this on your profile
If you want reviews, copy and paste this in your profile
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquitoes bites copy this into your profile
If you can shout out a random anime quote on command, copy and paste this into your profile
If you believe all your favorite anime characters are indeed alive in their own dimension, copy and paste this into your profile (I KNOW they're there! Shun the Non-Believers!)
If you have a really long profile, copy and paste this to make it even longer
If you hate people who think they're so amazing but they're not, copy and paste this into your profile
I do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution
If you don't drink, if you don't smoke, if you don't do drugs, and if you don't have sex with any old boy or girl, and you live clean, then you, my friend, are a member of the Straight-Edge Society. If you find you are in fact a member of the Society, copy and paste this to your profile, and add your name. Also, if it's too much trouble, PM the person who's Profile you got this from so they can add your name to the list of Society members. Straight-Edge Savior, Silent Romantic, Identified Angel, GoldenGod Rah, dbzfan8
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't ever been asked out. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15, Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, my name is paper YAH, Sakurablossom24, Rhianna224, Kisa T. Sohma, Lone-wolf761,charmed4lifekaren, Life Alchemist, dbzfan8
If it upsets you that Vegeta and Bulma are the most written about couple copy and paste this on your profile
If you nearly die every time you see Naruto is at the top of the list when you sort it by popularity and not Dragon Ball Z copy and paste this on your profile
Most people of these days have reverted to Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, and/or Inyuasha, and you are one of the few that remained loyal to Dragon Ball Z, copy and paste this on your profile.
If it saddens you that there are more then 10 stories about Uub, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you get upset that Trunks/Pan are the 3rd written about couple copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think Goku/ChiChi should be wrote about more, copy and paste this on your profile
If your sister has ever barreled you over for food copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have pretended to use the DBZ/DBZK characters moves copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pretended to be the DBZ character copy and paste this on your profile.
If you hate it when nobody reviews your story copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever screamed at the main character in a book or TV show telling them "don't do it!" copy and paste this in your profile (happened with Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Percy Jackson and Harry Potter)
If your sister has ever barreled you over for a bowl of ice cream copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever pretended to bend the elements, then copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are practically a real life Avatar character or DBZ/DBZK character copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like either charlie the unicorn, the waffle song, the potter puppet pals, or the annoying orange, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you tend to drop something, pick it up, then drop it again, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you can daydream for hours non-stop about DBZ/DBZK, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you can daydream for hours non-stop about Avatar: The Last Airbender, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in the true God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost then copy and paste this in your profile
If you think about Avatar: The Last Airbender practically 24/7, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think about DBZ/DBZK practically 24/7, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you still support Kataang and haven't reverted to the dark side yet (despite bribes of cookies), copy this into your profile
If you're sick of people saying Avatar is just cheap copy of anime and therefore a bad show, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over nothing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want to kill the person who said Avatar: The Last Airbender was a load of rubbish, copy and paste this into your profile!
If want to kill the person who said DBZ/DBZK was a load of rubbish, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a book character, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever thrown something at your television when you saw a character you despised, whether it be a piece of popcorn, a fork, or a chair, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever run into a door copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
Copy this to your profile if you are a Kataang supporter!
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
Zuko lost half his fanbase after Crossroads of Destiny. If you're one of the half that stayed loyal, copy this and paste it into your profile and add your name to the list: Avatarfan1
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, StarDragon411, Mystic Katt, TrueThinker, Zutarakid50 Avatarfan1
If you have ever ran into a wall copy and paste this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley bored, Gem W, Bara- Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Carzy Billie Joe loving freak, shadow929, The Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/ fairy to be, The Gypsy- Pirate Queen, MCR Rocks, Andrew Laplante, MajorDxSFanatic,teh queen of randomness,Xannijn, ZutaraKid50 dbzfan8
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V. show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If your sick of people obssesing with, making a big deal out of, or freaking out over Twilight, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever been so obsessed with something (Spyro, Percy Jackson, DBZ/DBZ Kai) to the point that it scares your friends, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think people should review after they read, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are addicted to Fan-Fiction, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block stinks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever talked to, argued with, or yelled at an inanimate object, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever been watching a T.V show, and when the commercials came on you forgot what you were watching copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you were ever hit in the face with a ball and started laughing maniacally, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you are a proud Zutara hater, copy this into your profile.
If your the type of person that comments on EVERYBODYS stories, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever wondered if Sokka still loves Yue, copy this into your profile.
There are more Zutara fics, then Kataang fic, this is so sad, if you think so too, copy this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you wish that you could fly so much it hurts, copy and paste this into your profile
Put this in your profile if you ever saw a boy and a girl hugging and was tempted to scream, "NO! DON'T DO IT! SHE'LL FIND OUT ABOUT THE CURSE!"
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto ya profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
We are staring you
Meet the bunnies. They want world domination. Help them. Repost them on your profile.
THEY HAVE COOKIES!! :)
This is evil smiley. Evil smiley likes sharp things. Copy and paste Evil Smiley on your profile so he can see the world.
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
My name is Sarah
I must be stupid
I wish I were better
I can't speak at all
When I awake
When my mommy does come
Don't make a sound!
I hear him curse
I try and hide
He finds me weeping
He slaps me and hits me
He's already locked it
I fall to the floor
"I'm sorry!", I scream
The hurt and the pain
And he finally stops
My name is Sarah
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mum suddenly
She thrust the blade
The mum walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!
"Mommy, I colored your sheets with lipstick!" With anger, she starts to hit her child 'til he was unconscious. Then she regrets what she has done and, crying, says to her child "Please open your eyes." But it's too late, his tiny heart had stopped ...beating...When she walked to the bedroom, the sheet said "I LOVE YOU MOMMY!" Copy and paste this onto your profile say enough for Child Abuse. :'(
Go to http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/article750838.ece and learn one of the saddest things I've ever read!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
x You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
100 Ways to scare your roommate
1. Insist that you are a vegetarian (Even though I love meat) and protest anytime your roommate eats meat. Then leave "Slim Jim" wrappers on the floor and lie on the bed holding your stomach every time your roommate walks in. If he/she asks about the wrappers, say you know nothing about them.
2. Get some hair. Disperse it around your roommate's head while he/she is asleep. Keep a pair of scissors by your bed. Snicker at your roommate every morning.
3. Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterward, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
4. Trash the room when your roommate's not around. Then leave and wait for your roommate to come back. When he/she does, walk in and act surprised. Say, "Uh-oh, it looks like THEY, were here again."
5. Every time you see your roommate yell, "You son of a..." and kick him/her in the stomach. Then buy him/her some ice cream.
6. Set your roommate's bed on fire. Apologize and explain that you've been watching too much "Beavis & Butthead." Do it again. Tell him/her that you're not sorry because this time, they deserved it.
7. Put your glasses on before you go to bed. Take them off as soon as you wake up. If your roommate asks, explain that they are Magic Dream Glasses. Complain that you've been having terrible nightmares.
8. Eat lots of "Lucky Charms." Pick out all the yellow moons and stockpile them in the closet. If your roommate inquires, explain that visitors are coming, but you can't say anything more, or you'll have to face the consequences.
9. Set up meetings with your roommate's faculty adviser. Inquire about his/her academic potential. Take lots of notes, and then give your roommate a full report. Insist that he/she do the same.
10. "Drink" a raw egg for breakfast every morning. Explain that you are in training. Eat a dozen donuts every night.
11. Every Thursday, pack up everything you own and tell your roommate you're going home. Come back in an hour and explain that no one was home. Unpack everything and go to sleep.
12. Every time you wake up, start yelling, "Oh, my God! Where the hell am I?!" and run around the room for a few minutes. Then go back to bed. If your roommate asks, say you don't know what he/she is talking about.
13. Draw a tiny, black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, "It's spreading, it's spreading!"
14. Buy a McDonald's "Happy Meal" for lunch every day. Eat the straw and the napkin. Throw everything else away.
15. Buy a plant. Sleep with it at night. Talk to it. After a few weeks, start to argue with it loudly. Then yell, "I can't live in the same room with you," storm out of the room and slam the door. Get rid of the plant, but keep the pot. Refuse to discuss the plant ever again.
16. Buy a Jack-In-The-Box. Every day, turn the handle until the clown pops out. Scream continuously for twenty minutes.
17. Hang up pictures of chickens all over the room. If your roommate eats eggs, yell at him/her and call him/her a cannibal.
18. Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
19. Lock the door while your roommate is out. When he/she comes back and tries to unlock it, yell, "Don't come in, I'm naked!" Keep this up for several hours. When you finally let your roommate in, immediately take off all of your clothes, and ignore your roommate.
20. Bring in potential "new" roommates from around campus. Give them tours of the room and the building. Have them ask about your roommate in front of him/her, and reply, "Oh, him/her? He/she won't be here much longer."
21. If your roommate comes home after midnight, hit him/her on the head with a rolling pin. Immediately go to bed, muttering, "Ungrateful little..."
22. Pile dirty dishes in your roommate's bed. Insist that you don't know how they got there.
23. Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
24. Feign a serious illness for two weeks. Have a priest come to your room and visit you. Write out a will, leaving everything to your roommate. One day, miraculously "recover." Insist that your roommate write out a will, leaving everything to you. Every time he/she coughs, excitedly say, "Oooh, are you dying?"
25. Live in the hallway for a month. Afterwards, bring all of your stuff back into the room and tell your roommate, "Okay, your turn."
26. Keep a tarantula in a jar for three days. Then get rid of the tarantula. If your roommate asks, say, "Oh, he's around here somewhere."
27. Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
28. Bowl inside the room. Set up tournaments with other people in the building. Award someone a trophy. If your roommate wants to bowl too, explain that he/she needs bowling shoes.
29. Walk backwards all the time. Then pretend to trip and hurt yourself. Fake an injury and go through a long, painful recovery. Start walking backwards again.
30. While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
31. Explain to your roommate that you're going to be housing a prospective student in the near future. One day, bring in a pig. If your roommate protests, hug the pig and tell your roommate that he/she hurt its feelings. Watch T.V with the pig, eating lots of bacon.
32. Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the hell is my sandwich!?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
33. Punch a hole in the T.V. Sit and watch it anyway, complaining about the poor picture quality.
34. Wear a cape. Stand in front of an open window for about an hour every day. Then, one day, when your roommate is gone, go outside and lie down underneath the window, pretending to be hurt, and wait for your roommate to return. The next day, start standing in front of the window again.
35. Collect potatoes. Paint faces on them and give them names. Name one after your roommate. Separate your roommate's potato from the others. Wait a few days, and then bake your roommate's potato and eat it. Explain to your roommate, "He just didn't belong."
36. Fill an empty shaving cream can with whipped cream. Use it to shave, and then spray some into your mouth. Later on, complain that you feel sick. Continue this process for several weeks.
37. Cover your bed with a tent. Live inside it for a week. If your roommate asks, explain that "It's a jungle out there." Get your roommate to bring you food and water.
38. Keep a vacuum cleaner in the middle of the room. Look at it with fear for a few days. Then stay out of the room entirely, opening the door only a crack and whispering to your roommate, "Psst! Is it gone?"
39. Break the window with a rock. If your roommate protests, explain that you were hot. Open and close the broken window as you normally would.
40. Throw darts at a bare wall. All of a sudden, act excited, telling your roommate that you hit the bull's eye.
41. Send flowers to your roommate, with a card that says, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." When you see them, start ripping up the flowers. Repeat the process for a few weeks.
42. Call your roommate "Clyde" by accident. Start doing so every so often. Increase the frequency over the next few weeks, until you are calling him "Clyde" all the time. If your roommate protests, say, "I'm sorry. I won't do that anymore, Murray."
43. Hire a night watchman to guard the room while you are sleeping.
44. Move everything to one side of the room. Ask your roommate if he knows how much an elephant weighs, and look at the floor on the empty side of the room with concern.
45. Practice needlepoint every night. At one point, grab your thumb and scream, "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Cry hysterically for a few minutes, and then go to bed. Sob and sniff all night.
46. When your roommate comes in, pretend that you are on the phone, screaming angrily and shouting obscenities. After you hang up, say, "That was your mom. She said she'd call back."
47. Every time your roommate comes in, immediately turn off the lights and go to bed. When he/she leaves, get up and loudly yell, "Okay, guys, you can come out now."
48. Start wearing a crown, all the time. If your roommate tells you to take it off, say, "What the hell do you think you are? A king?"
49. Sit in front of a chess board for hours, saying nothing, doing nothing. Then, look up and say, "I think this game goes a lot faster with two players."
50. Talk back to your "Rice Krispies." All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
51. Change the locks on the door. Don't let your roommate in unless he/she says the secret word. Change the secret word often. If your roommate can't guess the secret word, make him/her pay a tithe.
52. Scatter stuffed animals around the room. Put party hats on them, play loud music. When your roommate walks in, turn off the music, take off the party hats, put away the stuffed animals, and say, "Well, it was fun while it lasted."
53. Hang a tire swing from the ceiling. Act like a monkey. If someone besides your roommate comes in, cease acting like a monkey and claim that the tire swing was your roommate's idea. When you and your roommate are alone again, continue acting like a monkey.
54. Unplug everything in the room except for one toaster. Pray to the toaster. Bring it gifts. Throw some of your roommate's possessions out the window. Say that the toaster made you do it.
55. Challenge your roommate to a duel. If he refuses, claim that you have won by forfeit and therefore conquered his side of the room. Insist that he remove all of his possessions immediately.
56. Sign your roommate up for various activities. (Campus tour guide, blood donor, organ donor).
57. Start dressing like an Indian. If your roommate inquires, claim that you are getting in touch with your Native-American roots. If your roommate accuses you of not having any Native-American roots, claim that he/she has offended your people and put a curse on your roommate.
58. Wear your shoes on the wrong feet, all the time. Constantly complain that your feet hurt.
59. Hit your roommate on the head with a brick. Claim that you were trying to kill a mosquito.
60. Steal something valuable of your roommate's. If he/she asks about it, tell him/her that you traded it for some magic beans. Give some beans to your roommate.
61. Instead of turning off a light bulb, smash the light bulb with a hammer. Put a new bulb in the next day. Complain often about the cost of light bulbs.
62. Videotape yourself hammering a nail into a wall for a while, and then stopping. Play the tape in your room. Right before the hammering stops on the videotape, look at the screen and say, "Don't do that."
63. Buy a lamp. Tell your roommate it's a magic lamp, with a genie inside it. Spend a week thinking about what to wish for. At the end of the week, report that someone has released the genie from the lamp. Blame your roommate.
64. Whenever your roommate brushes his/her teeth, watch him/her do so. Take notes. Write a paper on it, and circulate it around campus. If your roommate protests, say, "The people have a right to know!"
65. Collect potato chips that you think look like famous people. Find one that looks like your roommate. Burn it, and explain, "It had to be done."
66. Read the phone book out loud and excitedly say a name some person and their number. ("Frank Johnson! Oh, wow! 837-9494! Holy cow!")
67. Shadow box several times a day. One day, walk in looking depressed. If your roommate asks what's wrong, explain that your shadow can't box with you anymore due to an injury. Ask your roommate if you can box with his/her shadow.
68. When you walk into the room, look at your roommate in disgust and yell, "Oh, you're here!" Walk away yelling and cursing.
69. Put up flyers around the building, reporting that your roommate is missing. Offer a reward for his/her safe return.
70. Buy a watermelon. Draw a face on it and give it a name. Ask your roommate if the watermelon can sleep in his/her bed. If your roommate says no, drop the watermelon out the window. Make it look like a suicide. Say nasty things about your roommate at the funeral.
71. Draw a chalk outline on the floor. When your roommate comes in, say, "Don't worry. It's not what you think." If he/she asks about it again, immediately change the subject.
72. Drink a cup of coffee every morning. When you finish it, gnaw on the mug for about ten minutes. Then, look at your roommate, immediately put the mug away, and quickly leave the room.
73. Paint a tunnel on the wall like they do in cartoons. Every day, hit your head as you attempt to crawl through it. Hold your head and grumble, "Damn road runner..."
74. Leave memos on your roommate's bed that say things like, "I know what you did," and "Don't think you can fool me." Sign them in blood.
75. Hold a raffle, offering your roommate as first prize. If he/she protests, tell him/her that it's all for charity.
76. Make cue cards for your roommate. Get them out whenever you'd like to have a conversation.
77. Talk like a pirate, all the time. Threaten to make your roommate walk the plank if he/she doesn't swab the deck. Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!
78. Set up about twenty plants in an organized formation. When your roommate walks in, pretend to be in the middle of delivering a speech to the plants. Whisper to them, "We'll continue this later," while eying your roommate suspiciously.
79. Buy a telescope. Sit on your bed and look across the room at your roommate through the telescope. When you're not using the telescope, act like your roommate is too far away for you to see.
80. Keep some worms in a shoe box. When doing homework, go and consult with the worms every so often. Then become angry, shouting at the worms that they're stupid and they don't know what they're talking about.
81. Watch "Psycho" every day for a month. Then act excited every time your roommate goes to take a shower.
82. Wear a paper hat. Every time your roommate walks in, say, "Welcome to McDonalds, can I take your... Oh, it's just you." Take off the hat, sit, and pout.
83. Go through your roommate's textbooks with a red pen, changing things and making random corrections. If your roommate protests, tell him/her that you just couldn't take it anymore.
84. Leave the room at random, knock on the door, and wait for your roommate to let you back in. If he/she asks about it, go on a tangent about the importance of good manners.
85. Hang a horseshoe above the door. Make up stories about having had good luck. Then, take the horseshoe down and wrap your head in bandages. When you see your roommate, look above the door where the horseshoe used to be, hold your head, and mutter, "Stupid horseshoe..."
86. Carve a jack-o-lantern. Complain to your roommate that the jack-o-lantern has been staring at you. The next day, tell your roommate that the jack-o-lantern thinks he/she has been staring at it. Confide in your roommate that you really don't like the jack-o-lantern, but you can't convince it to move out.
87. As soon as your roommate turns the light off at night, begin singing famous operas as loud as you can. When your roommate turns on the light, look around and pretend to be confused.
88. Hang a basketball net on the wall. Challenge your refrigerator to basketball games, and play them in front of your roommate. Do so for about a month. Confide in your roommate that you think the refrigerator has been taking steroids.
89. Drink lots of lemonade. Talk obnoxiously for hours about how much you love lemonade. Then, one day, paint your face yellow. From then on, complain about how much you hate lemonade.
90. Late at night, start conversations that begin with, "Remember the good old days, when we used to..." and make up stories involving you and your roommate.
91. Whenever your roommate sneezes, go and hide in the closet for about and hour. Look around nervously for the rest of the day.
92. Sit and stare at your roommate for hours. Bring others in to join you. Eat peanuts, throwing a few at your roommate. Then say, "Boy, these zoos just aren't what they used to be."
93. Tell your roommate that your toe hurts, and that means there's going to be an earthquake, soon. While your roommate is out, trash everything on his/her side of the room. When he/she returns, explain that the earthquake hit, but only on one side of the room.
94. Buy a gun. Clean it every day. One day, put a band-aid on your forehead, and refuse to discuss the gun ever again.
95. Buy a lobster. Pretend to play cards with it. Complain to your roommate that the lobster is making up his own rules.
96. Make pancakes every morning, but don't eat them. Draw faces on them, and toss them in the closet. Watch them for several hours each day. Complain to your roommate that your "pancake farm" isn't evolving into a self-sufficient community. Confide in your roommate that you think the king of the pancakes has been taking bribes.
97. While you are ironing, pretend to burn yourself. Start a garbage can fire in the middle of the room. Toss the iron inside. If your roommate objects, explain that you are just trying to get even.
98. Buy some turtles. Paint numbers on their backs. Race them down the hall.
99. Create an army of animal crackers. Put them through basic training. Set up little checkpoints around the room. Tell your roommate that the camel spotted him/her in a restricted area and said not to do it again. Ask your roommate to apologize to the camel.
100.Put out a plate of cookies at night. Tell your roommate that they're for the Sandman. Take a bite out of one of the cookies while your roommate is asleep. The next morning, accuse your roommate of having bitten one of the cookies. If he/she tries to tell you the Sandman did it, insist that you know what the Sandman's teeth marks look like and that those are, in fact, not the Sandman's teeth marks. Grumble angrily and storm out of the room.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Let's see more not bold then bold, guess I'm smart!
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Erin
1. YOU REAL NAME: Ashley
How Could You?
When I was a puppy, I entertained you with my antics and made you laugh. You called me your child, and despite a number of chewed shoes and a couple of murdered throw pillows, I became your best friend. Whenever I was "bad," you'd shake your finger at me and ask, "How could you?" -- but then you'd relent and roll me over for a belly rub.
My housebreaking took a little longer than expected, because you were terribly busy, but we worked on that together. I remember those nights of nuzzling you in bed and listening to your confidences and secret dreams, and I believed that life could not be any more perfect.
We went for long walks and runs in the park, car rides, stops for ice cream (I only got the cone because "ice cream is bad for dogs" you said), and I took long naps in the sun waiting for you to come home at the end of the day.
Gradually, you began spending more time at work and on your career, and more time searching for a human mate. I waited for you patiently, comforted you through heartbreaks and disappointments, never chided you about bad decisions, and romped with glee at your homecomings, and when you fell in love.
She, now your wife, is not a "dog person" -- still I welcomed her into our home, tried to show her affection, and obeyed her. I was happy because you were happy. Then the human babies came along and I shared your excitement. I was fascinated by their pinkness, how they smelled, and I wanted to mother them, too. Only she and you worried that I might hurt them, and I spent most of my time banished to another room, or to a dog crate.
Oh, how I wanted to love them, but I became a "prisoner of love." As they began to grow, I became their friend. They clung to my fur and pulled themselves up on wobbly legs, poked fingers in my eyes, investigated my ears, and gave me kisses on my nose. I loved everything about them and their touch -- because your touch was now so infrequent -- and I would've defended them with my life if need be. I would sneak into their beds and listen to their worries and secret dreams, and together we waited for the sound of your car in the driveway. There had been a time, when others asked you if you had a dog, that you produced a photo of me from your wallet and told them stories about me.
These past few years, you just answered "yes" and changed the subject. I had gone from being "your dog" to "just a dog," and you resented every expenditure on my behalf. Now, you have a new career opportunity in another city, and you and they will be moving to an apartment that does not allow pets. You've made the right decision for your "family," but there was a time when I was your only family
I was excited about the car ride until we arrived at the animal shelter. It smelled of dogs and cats, of fear, of hopelessness. You filled out the paperwork and said, "I know you will find a good home for her." They shrugged and gave you a pained look. They understand the realities facing a middle-aged dog, even one with "papers." You had to pry your son's fingers loose from my collar, as he screamed “No, Daddy Please don't let them take my dog!" And I worried for him, and what lessons you had just taught him about friendship and loyalty, about love and responsibility, and about respect for all life.
You gave me a good-bye pat on the head, avoided my eyes, and politely refused to take my collar and leash with you. You had a deadline to meet and now I have one, too. After you left, the two nice ladies said you probably knew about your upcoming move months ago and made no attempt to find me another good home. They shook their heads and asked, "How could you?"
They are as attentive to us here in the shelter as their busy schedules allow. They feed us, of course, but I lost my appetite days ago. At first, whenever anyone passed my pen, I rushed to the front, hoping it was you that you had changed your mind -- that this was all a bad dream... or I hoped it would at least be someone who cared, anyone who might save me.
When I realized I could not compete with the frolicking for attention of happy puppies, oblivious to their own fate, I retreated to a far corner and waited. I heard her footsteps as she came for me at the end of the day, and I padded along the aisle after her to a separate room. A blissfully quiet room. She placed me on the table and rubbed my ears, and told me not to worry. My heart pounded in anticipation of what was to come, but there was also a sense of relief. The prisoner of love had run out of days. As is my nature, I was more concerned about her. The burden which she bears weighs heavily on her, and I know that, the same way I knew your every mood. She gently placed a tourniquet around my foreleg as a tear ran down her cheek. I licked her hand in the same way I used to comfort you so many years ago. She expertly slid the hypodermic needle into my vein. As I felt the sting and the cool liquid coursing through my body, I lay down sleepily, looked into her kind eyes and murmured, "How could you?" Perhaps because she understood my dog speak, she said, "I'm so sorry."
She hugged me, and hurriedly explained it was her job to make sure I went to a better place, where I wouldn't be ignored or abused or abandoned, or have to fend for myself -- a place of love and light so very different from this earthly place. And with my last bit of energy, I tried to convey to her with a thump of my tail that my "How could you?" was not directed at her.
It was directed at you, My Beloved Master, I was thinking of you. I will think of you and wait for you forever. May everyone in your life continue to show you so much loyalty.
Put this on your page if this story brought tears to your eyes as it did mine.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this.
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fisrt and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!
Type your name with your knuckles: dbzfan8
Type your name with your nose: dbzfan8
Type your name with your name with your feet: dxbbzfan8
Type your name with a pen without looking: dbzfan8
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( Why would I?).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. ( I don't care! Stop bugging me!)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly the Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On Elmer's School Glue: "Do not dry clean." (...why would i!?)
On a Korean kitchen knife: "Warning: keep out of children." (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
On a cup of Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate: "Caution: This Beverage is Extremely Hot" (Well, that's why it's called HOT chocolate...)
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream what happens in the end
2. Trunks (Kid)
3. Future Trunks
4. Gohan (young adult)
6. Teen Gohan
Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic?
No, surprisingly, I haven't
Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
I don't think that is possible, but if it was, Gohan would be very confused because it is his mentor and his wife
Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah, if i think about it
Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Are you trying to make me barf?
Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Goku/Goten or Goku/Bardock, hey they are both father and son, but i don't like Yaoi
What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
They are both guys and Trunks is too little, but she would walk out very quickly
Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Future Trunks decides to go in his time machine, but this time back in time, to his Saiyan race, and he finds Goku's father, Bardock
Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
I don't think so, but there could be, and if there was, I'd hate it
Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Bad Gone Good
Does anyone on your friend read about 3 three?
Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
I think so
Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
I'm not good at song fics, but maybe This Kiss
If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Violence and swearing occur
When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
"(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). "
Vegeta and 18 are in a happy relationship until Goten runs off with 18. Vegeta, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Pan and a brief unhappy affair with Piccolo,then follows the wise advice of Goku (now that's just wrong) and finds true love with Future Trunks.
What title would you give this fic?
How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
18 and Videl, I dont think so! That would never happen!
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying
I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young lady had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before burial.
1) Repost this message.
This is this cat.
This is is cat.
This is how cat.
This is to cat.
This is keep cat.
This is an cat.
This is idiot cat.
This is busy cat.
This is for cat.
This is forty cat.
This is seconds cat.
Now read every third word.
Fun things you can do in an elevator:
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, 'Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!'
2. Whistle the first seven notes of 'It's a Small World' incessantly.
3. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
4. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
6. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: 'Got enough air in there?'
7. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
8. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
9. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
10. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
11. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
12. Do Tai Chi exercises.
13. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: 'I've got new socks on!'
14. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back, 'Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!'
15. Meow occasionally.
18. Frown and mutter 'gotta go, gotta go' then sigh and say 'oops!'
19. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
20. Sing 'Mary had a little lamb' while continually pushing buttons.
21. Holler 'Chutes away!' whenever the elevator descends.
22. Leave a box between the doors.
23. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
24. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers 'through' it.
25. Start a sing-along.
26. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask 'is that your beeper?'
27. Play the harmonica.
28. Say 'Ding!' at each floor.
29. Lean against the button panel.
30. Say 'I wonder what all these do' and push the red buttons.
31. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
32. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
33. Bring a chair along.
34. Blow spit bubbles.
35. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
36. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
37. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
38. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
39. Stare at your thumb and say 'I think it's getting larger.'
40. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler 'Bad touch!'
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
5 Truths of Life.
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it
3. The first truth is a lie
4. You're smiling right now because you know you fell for it... (Idiot!)
5. You still have a stupid smile lingering on your face
Now, if you fell for it (I KNOW you did), copy & paste this into your profile.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.."NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
8. Quent Yaiden
1. 10 and 7 have been locked in a room. What are they doing?
Darcia would be trying to kill Cher.
2. What is the reason that you want to kill 5?
Because he's a mean person and he doesn't seem to care for anyone.
3. What's the worst thing that can happen to 1?
The worst thing that would happen to Kiba is... probably what happened in the end.
4. You and 2 team up in something. What is that something?
Fighting or training, I'm a big Toboe lover.
5. What does 4 like best about 6?
How am I supposed to know that?!
6. Who would 3 jump in the way of a bullet for?
Everybody except for Darcia and Jagara.
7. 8 and 9 get on TV. Why?
Because Jagara is killing Quent Yaiden, which I'd find hilarious.
8. What would be a great title for a humor story about 1 and 10?
Who the Heck is She?!
9. 2 gets trapped at the center of the earth. What does 4 and 9 do?
Cheza would try to save Toboe and Jagara hates both of them, so she'd stroll along, plotting to kill the both of them.
10. Everybody, including you, signs up for High School Musical. Who gets the couple parts?
Toboe and I and Hige and Blue. I strictly do not accept Kiba and Cheza.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: Copy this on your profile!
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
What I'm Worth: Woohoo! 'm worth 4,122! But I'm not "Over 9,000". I had to do that.
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
What I'm Worth: 4,347!! Haha! Take that sis!
So, here's how it works:
First Day At School:
Falling In Love:
Birth of Child:
Another iPod Game! iPod Shuffle :)
Put a shuffle playlist on and go through the songs one by one to answer the questions. Go ahead and copy and paste and do it in your own profile!
How am I feeling today?
Will I get far in life?
How do my friends see me?
Where will I get Married?
What is my best friend's theme song?
What is the story of my life?
What was high school like?
How am I going to get ahead in life?
What is the best thing about me?
How is today going to be?
What is in store for this weekend?
What song describes my parents?
How is my life going?
What song will play at my funeral?
How does the world see me?
Will I have a happy life?
What do my friends really think of me?
Do people secretly lust after me?
How can I make myself happy?
What should I do with my life?
Will I ever have children?
What is some good advice for me?
What is my signature dancing song?
What do I think my current theme song is?
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
What type of men/women do you like?
What to Do During an Exam
1. GET a copy of the exam, then run out screaming, "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. TALK the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking!" Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. BRING a GameBoy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. ON the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. RUN into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say, "They've found me, I have to leave the country!" and run off.
6. 15 MINUTES into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out, "Merry Christmas!" If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 minutes.
7. COME into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. COME down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. BRING things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. AS soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. EVERY 5 minutes stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, and continue with the exam.
12. TURN in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. GET the exam. 20 minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out, "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts. (ie. threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. SHOW up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mummy).
16. COMMENT on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. COME to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. IF the exam is maths/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get Pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19.TRY to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. BRING some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. DURING the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22.PUKE into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. TAKE 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. WALK in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. DO the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. BRING a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. EVERY now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. FROM the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kai.
30. AFTER you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. IN the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. BRING cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment, "please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. STAND up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. FAKE a heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. WEAR a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting, "What? I'm on my way!!" Rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
36. TAILGATE outside the classroom before the exam.
37. IF your answers are on a scan tron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38.BRING a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. COMPLETE the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. BRING one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. MAKE strange noises and get people to stare. Look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. DRESS like the professor.
44. USE invisible ink to answer the whole exam.
45. ORDER catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
Guys post as: "I'd be this boyfriend."
41 WAYS TO ANNOY YOUR PARENTS
1. Follow them everywhere.
2. When they say your name, moo loudly like a cow.
3. If you have a dog, follow the dog around on all-fours and say "Bark." over and over again really loudly.
4. Talk to a pen constantly.
5. When your friends come over, pretend to be talking in code and have your friend say 'Your-a pa smells-a like a woman-a." If they crack the code, play stupid.
6. Have a dozen of imaginary friends that you ask their opinion of everything.
7. After you have your bath, wrap a bath towel around you and then walk outside of the bathroom. When your parents ask you what you're doing, say "Wearing clothes is against my religion."
8. Run into walls.
9. Cover yourself with a white blanket and try to walk around the house without tripping or running into something. Look at the ground and whenever you see your parents' feet, yell "BOO!"
10. Randomly pluck someone's hair out and scream, "DNA!!!!!!!!" as loud as you can.
11. Every 30 seconds, yell "I gotta go to the bathroom!!!" then stay in the bathroom for an hour and a half, grunting your ABC's.
12. In the grocery store, try to stick as many melons down your pants as possible then start dancing.
13. Stick cherries on your nose and start dancing around like a clown.
14. Flush the toilet while they're in the shower.
15. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a retard!"
16. Eat your hair. (I've tried it. It works.)
17. When you shower or bath, yell "HELP! I'M DROWNING!!!!!!!!!!"
18. Snort loudly when you laugh and laugh harder.
19. Go into their room at 1 in the morning and yell "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!"
20. Try to climb the wall.
21. Say everything backwards.
22. In public yell "NO MOM I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!"
23. At everything they say scream "LIAR!!!!!"
24. Fill up the bath then drain it and repeat 5 times. When you fill it up the 6th time, try to get in it then yell "MOM! DAD! THE WATER IS COLD!!"
25. Try to swim in the floor.
26. Pretend to be a phone.
27. Wear a T-shirt pointing to one of your parents that says "I'm with stupid."
28. In a supermarket, point at everything you see and scream "I WANT THAT! CAN I HAVE IT?"
29. Switch the light button on and off for a few minutes then say "Oooohhhh... I get it!"
30. Tap on their door all night.
31. Throw a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket, sit cross-legged and cross your arms in the middle of the aisle until your parents let you buy what you want to have.
32. After everything they say, respond "Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no"
33. Claim you have been abducted by aliens before and tell all their friends.
34. When they ask you to call someone, stay where you are and yell their name.
35. Destroy the house and then go tell them, "I love you Mommy/Daddy"
36. Cling to them constantly and blame it on "separation anxiety".
37. If they ever take you to their job, touch EVERYTHING and spin on their desk chair.
38. Knock over every container of liquid you see "accidentally".
39. Do the opposite of what they tell you.
40. Bring home the absolutely opposite type of guy/girl they'd want you to see. Like a drop out or a goth or something. Tell them he/she's you new boyfriend/girlfriend.
41.Yell out mango everywhere you go
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left me is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If this is true in your relationship... or if you find it incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Translations: Japan - English (((not by me!)))
Jobun = Foreword
Ichi = One
Haru = Spring
Sayonara = Goodbye
Moshi moshi? = Hello? ("Moshi moshi?", is something they say everytime they answer the phone)
Oh dear Kami-sama = Oh dear Lord / Oh dear God
Nakama = It can mean friend, but has a much stronger meaning to it like: Super-duper-bestest-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world-where-nothing-can-ever-ever-ever-EVER-tear-us-apart...
Koibito / Amate = Lover
Anata = means 'you' but also can mean 'dear'
Koi = Love
Koishii = Dearest / Sweetheart
Ichizoku = Family or Clan, ex. The Uchiha Ichizoku (The Uchiha Clan)
Otou-sama, Otou-san, Otou-chan, Tou-sama, Tou-san, Tou-chan, Chichioya (Chichiue),'Oyaji' = Father, dad, 'Old man'
Okaa-sama, Okaa-san, Okaa-chan, Kaa-sama, Kaa-san, Kaa-chan, Hahaoya (Hahaue) = Mother, mom
Onii-sama, Onii-san, Onii-chan, Nii-sama, Nii-san, Nii-chan, Aniki, Ani, (Name, ex. Naruto)-nii = Older brother, Big brother, (Ani) brother equally, big brother (Naruto)
Onee-sama, Onee-san, Onee-chan, Nee-sama, Nee-san, Nee-chan, (Name, ex. Sakura)-nee = Older sister, Big sister, big sister (Sakura)
Otouto-sama, Otouto-san, Otouto-kun, Otouto-chan, Otouto, (Name, ex. Sasuke)-otouto = Younger brother, little brother, baby brother, little brother (Sasuke)
Imouto-sama, Imouto-san, Imouto-chan, Imouto, (Name, ex. Hanabi)-imouto = Younger sister, little sister, baby sister, little sister (Hanabi)
Ojii-sama, Ojii-san, Ojii-chan, Jii-sama, Jii-san, Jii-chan, 'Oyaji' = Grandfather, 'Old man'
Obaa-sama, Obaa-san, Obaa-chan, Baa-sama, Baa-san, Baa-chan, Sobo = Grandmother, Granny, 'Old hag'
Oji-sama, Oji-san, Oji-chan, Ji-sama, Ji-san, Ji-chan = Uncle
Itoko-sama, Itoko-san, Itoko-kun, Itoko-chan = Cousin
Ossan = Old man / Mister
Onna = Woman
Gaki = Brat
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone that she fell...and they believed them.
THEY HURT HER
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post but didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
On December 24th, 2006 at 8:00 in the morning, a 14-year-old boy by the name of Scott Jackson was found dead. Doctors couldn't come up with the cause of his death. His mother checked his e-mails to see if she could figure out what happened. Turns out he was still signed into his Yahoo e-mail account. She found he had gone to sleep after he read and didn't send a chain letter about a little girl who kills you in your sleep with no natural cause of death. This is the e-mail she read: My name is Ofelia Heras. I'm 16 years old. I'm a murderer. I have no face. When you look at me you'll die immediately. You have 900 seconds to repost this onto your profile or I will visit you tonight.
Try Not To Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late, Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I had to cancel the date. I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Please if you would,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
A guy wrote this... why do boys fall in love with girls?
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms.
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the your cell after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" - even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt. i think every girl is guilty of this :)
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt. This chain started in 2002. It is a love chain letter. In an hour you are supposed to repost this. Congratulations!! You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the internet. Once you read this letter, you must IMMEDIATELY (meaning within the hour) post it with the title "why do boys fall in love with girls? " After you send it, make a wish and it will come true...
CHINESE HOROSCOPE (Freakishly Correct)
Don't look ahead and be truthful, or else it won't work!!!!
On a blank sheet of paper, write numbers 1 through 11 in a column on the left.
Next to the numbers 1 & 2, write down any two numbers you want.
Next to the numbers 3 & 7, write down the names of two members of the opposite gender. CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AHEAD or IT WILL NOT TURN OUT RIGHT.
Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) next to 4, 5, & 6.
Remember, DON'T CHEAT OR YOU'LL BE UPSET THAT YOU DID! XP
Write down four song titles in 8, 9, 10, & 11.
Finally, MAKE A WISH!
- The number of people that like you is found in number 2.
Repost this within an hour of reading this, and if you do, your wish will come true. Repost this with CHINESE HOROSCOPE (Freakishly Correct)
YES, I"M IN GRYFFINDOR!
You know you're Addicted to Anime if...
You've been bitten by your pets for trying to put them in a poke ball
You're convinced that you can dodge an on-coming car by simply leaping in the air and landing on a lamp post
You think that falling flat on your back with your legs in the air is a normal reaction to big news
You refure to your car as your machina
Performing a cannonball dive into the pool at the apartment or hotel you yell out loud "SPIRIT BOMB ATTACK"
You dont respond to the name on your birth certificate anymore and insist on being called an anime name.
You go to a zoo with pandas and wait for them to make signs and you start speaking random japanese.
You've tried to start an anime conversation with a parent(s), forgetting that neither do the care about or understand anime.
You tuned into CNN's coverage of the war on terrorism and the war on Iraq hoping to catch a glimps of machinas in action.
You think there should be music playing in the backround all the time.
You believe it is possible for a person to be severly beaten in the head with a large hammer, stick, etc...and still come out alive
You name your pets after anime characters and then you tell people that you have him/her sleeping in bed with you every night.
You yell out 'Baka hanyou Inu-Yasha!' at your birthday party and everyone (except your parents) knows you're talking to your cat.
You go to school wearing your cosplay schoolgirl outfit and everyone accuses you of betraying them to the neighboring town for wearing their school colors, so you whip out your manga and stuff it in their faces.
If you and your anime watching friends can't have a conversation without a)mentioning some kind of plot or scene from an anime or b)impersonating your favorite characters or seiyuus.
Each time you see a stray animal, you turn your hat sideways and throw one of those plastic Pokeballs Burger King was giving out in their kids' meals yelling, "POKEBALL, GO!"
You've ever called someone a baka or a hentai before realizing that they don't know any Japanese.
When you and an anime friend can speak using only quotes from anime in random order (so that no one else knows what u r saying) and still understand each other.
You can sing songs from your favorite shows,in japanese, even though you dont speek japanese...
You use random Japanese words such as baka, kawaii, hentai, etc.
You use an anime character's name as a pen name/forum name/alias/nick in any forum or chat room you entered into. :D
You jump down every well you see, whether its a dry well or not, hoping to travel through time.
You have to wait till next week to find out what happens to your relationship
You run around "Naru Punching" guys, and then get pist when they dont go flying over 5 building roof tops.
You imagine having a prodigy in your high school class.
All your dreams are anime related in some way or another
You make anime noise. like toocki pbbrrwee
YOUR PREP SIDE
You own a cell phone.
YOUR GOTHIC SIDE
Black is one of your favorite colors.
YOUR PUNK SIDE
You can skateboard.
YOUR NERD SIDE
You love the computer.
Total: 8. I take pride in us nerds :)
YOUR ATHLETIC SIDE
You watch/watched the Super bowl.
YOUR HARDCORE//SCENE SIDE
You like loud music.
Name one anime: Wolf's Rain
Name one character: Kiba
Name one way of torturing that character: Have Cheza die and Paradise destoryed! Oh wait, that already happened.
What did you go to bed thinking about last night?: Toby... Did I just say that outloud? There's nothing wrong with liking a character from Harvest Moon :P
When was the last time you laughed a lot? Today.
Do you like the movie Balto?: Yeah, I liked it more when I was little
Any drama in your life?: Nope
Has anyone seen you in your underwear?: Nope, that's justbweird
When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?: I dont keep track of my smiles
Do you have any close friends of the opposite sex?: Not really
What do you think about hippos?: Hippos are hippos
Your thoughts on Mohawks?: Bleck
Do you have a crazy side?: WHAT CRAZY SIDE!!?? *eye twitch*
Do you have unlimited texting?: Yep
When was the last time you were in a Wal-Mart?: Screw Walmart. It's TARGET.
What color is the closest doorknob?: Gold
Currently listening to anything? Yep
Have you ever sat on a rooftop and just stared at the stars?: Nope
Who's on your mind right now?: Toby... what? Nothing wrong with liking Toby...
Have you been on the computer so long that your butt's numb? I've been on my laptop for numerous hours but my butts never hurt
You get to be an animal for the day, Which animal do you choose to be?: A super kick-ass wolf!
What was the last drink you had?: Sprite. Or Sierra Mist. Whatever you wanna call it.
What's plugged into the nearest outlet?: The TV
Do you get really sick during the winter?: Nope
Do you need to clean your room?: Currentely my rooms getting painted and a hardwood floor in, so it's clean because there's nothing in it besides people. If that werent going on, that be a yes :)
What was the last thing you said you'd do, but didn't?:
How many CD's do you own?: One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Ok, to many to count! Some of them I dont listen to
Favorite hair color on the opposite sex?: Whatever Toby's hair color is...
Are you constantly texting?: Not really
What's the closest pink object to you?: The retarded shirt I;m wearing. Only wearing it beacause I was painting earliar.
Do you recycle?: Yeah sure
Are you currently awaiting a phone call/text/email?: Yep
What was the last gift you received?: A wii game :)
Are you hungry?: Just at dinner. But I am still a bit hungry
Have you ever had a mouse in your house?: Yes, like, once
Are you dating anyone currently? Nope
Do you like the person you are becoming? Yep :)
What song is stuck in your head? Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be? Toby :)
Are your eyes the same color as your mom's or dad's? Same as moms. Brown :)
Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yeah
What makes you laugh? My friends. My sister. Not my parents.
What did you do today? I. Was. Lazy. I feel like I've accomplished so much :)
Do you think too much or too little? Way to much! I look at one thing and next I have another idea for my story.
Where's the shirt from that you're wearing? I dont know.
Are there things you can't live without? Laptops, Wiis, DS es, Fave music, etc
Are you a morning person or a night person? Night I guess. I'm kinda both.
Have you ridden in someone else's car today? Yep. Like, my parents car
Are you a cuddler? Idk
Who did you last go out to eat with? Um, idk.
What did you eat for lunch today? A casidea.
Do you know anyone that is currently locked up? What type of question is that?
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Dont eat tomatos
When is the last time you took a nap? A few days ago
Have you kissed anyone in the last month? Nope
Tears are falling down your face, what's the reason? Toby probably died. Or someone destroyed all my art. Or my video games.
When someone calls you in the middle of the night, do you remember the conversation? I never get a call at midnight
Is it easy for someone to make you smile? Yeah
What are you doing tomorrow? Probably going to be lazy
When did you last receive some money? Um, a while ago. I was supposed to get payed for babysitting this annoying kid. I didnt though.
Meet anyone new this year? Yeah
How many hours did you sleep for last night? Idk, 9 or 8 1/2
Name someone you know whose name begins with a C? Caleb (ew!)
Have you recently been pressured to do something? Nope
Ever kissed someone whose name started with an A,B,G,H,L,M,S,Z? Nope
Do you miss anything or anyone? Toby!
Do you ever wish your close friends would just die? What kid of question is this! NO!!!
Hows life? The life type of life...
Ways You are Like Toph: (bold the ones you are!)
1. You punch or whack people when they act stupid.
2. You love fights and laugh when people get hurt, but you're not sadistic. A lot.
3. You're tough!
4. You always point out people's flaws or mistakes.
5. You have a crush on a guy who doesn't know you like him, but you hide it by making fun of him.
6. You are NOT a girly-girl!
7. You like to walk barefoot. You HATE wearing shoes.
8. You're sarcastic a lot.
9. You pick your nose, pick your toes, burp, and spit.
10. You hate flying. Especially on ten-ton flying bisons.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Number your twelve favorite Fruits Basket characters (in no particular order) and answer the following questions:
1. Yuki Sohma
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fan-fic before?
No, I just think that would be kind of weird, Ritsu being a cross dresser and all..
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
OH MY GOD YES YES YES TOTALLY YES!!!!!!! HE'S SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER INFINITY TIMES HOT!!!!!!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
My jaw would be hanging and a WTF expression on my face
4. Do you recall any fan-fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Ew, no. Hatori's way to old for Tohru (not that he's old hehe..)
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Pukes* Sorry, I don't support gay couples
I think he would instantly go to Black Haru
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
Eh, um, ah, uh, eh, I don't know -_-
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
I'm sure there is, but I wouldn't support it
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
To Hear a Voice
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
De-flower? More like kill
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Three hot?
I don't know o.O
13. Does anyone on your friends list, write, or draw Eleven?
I don't think so
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
No, but i can see someone writing about that
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
WHO CARES!? (Talk about passion, this would be so much easier if it as Ayame)
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Do you feel Hurt by MXPX (never heard to song, just looked it up)
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be
Warning: This story is about incredibly calm and partially boring people. Do not read, boring.
18. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Any pick-up line, Tohru would be speechless
19. How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
I'M SO SOOOORRRRY IF I THINK YOUR RELATION SHIP IS BAD!!!! I'M SOOORRRRRY!!!!!
20. How emo is Seven?
Actually, he's pretty emo if you think about it
Odd Elemental Test!
xYou have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
xYou are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
xYou prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
xYou can be quite reckless. You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
xPeople have often called you insane.
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry. When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
xYou think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
xYou are a good swimmer.
xYou like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
xYou are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature. You don't mind getting dirty.
xYou form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
xYou care about the environment.
xYou can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
xYou rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
xYou hate rules.
xYou prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
xYou hate to be restrained.
xYou are very independent and outgoing.
xYou are quite intelligent.
xYou tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
xYou can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
xYou wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone.
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
xYou like to play tricks on people.
xBlack is your favorite color. (well, one of)
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, videogames, etc.
You don't talk much.
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
You are very polite.
xYou are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
xYou are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
xYou hope for world peace.
xYou are generally a happy person.
xEveryone loves to be around you.
xYou always follow the rules.
Air is epic, right? :P I think most people can relate to Air
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Stories of your fav Characters (DBZ)|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z|