Poll: What story should I work on more? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, Legend of Zelda, RWBY, and Bleach.
Current Progress Report on Chapters
One Twentieth of a Whole: Chapter 20- 600 words (11/15)
Masked Demon Vessel: Chapter 29- 0 words (11/15)
Natural Talent: Chapter 14- 0 words (11/15)
Imitato: Chapter 10- 700 words (11/15)
Crossing the Styx: Chapter 7- 100 words (8/20)
Remnants of a Forgotten Past: Chapter 5- 2,432 words (11/15)
The God of Pikmin's Top Seven Stories Written by him.
7. One Twentieth of a Whole: Yep, this one is at the bottom. If you've followed me for a while, you might remember that I would maintain that this one of my favorite stories. Well, not so much anymore. It's without a doubt my most popular post-Amenaza, but I've come to sour on it in the last new or so. Beyond the concept and plot, I feel some of the characters and interactions are rather cliche. I struggle to figure out how to progress in the story, and I think it shows in my writing.
6. Amenaza: I know what you're all thinking: "But... but, how can Amenaza be near the bottom? It's your most popular story, it gave you so much attention, and it's awesome!" Yes, I get that Amenaza is my most popular story. It has the most reviews, most favs, and most follows by a long shot, if only because it is the story that has the most progress on it. And yet, I just like it the least. Keep in mind that I don't hate or even dislike it, in fact, I love writing it! It's just... not that good, in my opinion. Taking a look at my earlier chapters gives me a headache, the flow is awful, the characters are stupid, but that's not all. Back when I was first writing this thing, I wanted something different out of writing, and it shows in Amenaza. The best way I can put it is that there is no depth to Amenaza beyond Fight, fight, fight, and that is why it is at the bottom.
5. Natural Talent: If you talked to me a while ago, I would've told you that this is my least favorite of my own work. It wasn't going anywhere, I had no plan, and frankly it was kinda boring when compared to my other stories. But recently I've come to grasp what I want out of it, so my opinion has changed. I have a more cohesive plan on what to do with this, and going further I can tell I'm going to like it more. The reason it's this low is that I still think it's kind of boring when compared to my other work. Rather, the idea isn't as creative I don't think, and there doesn't seem to be anything that makes it stand out.
4. Imitato: My first RWBY story, my first foray into something unrelated to Naruto, and the story that got my out of retirement as far as publishing new stories are concerned. Despite it being my least popular story, I've got big plans for it. It's a pretty tall order all things considered, it's my first one that really takes protagonist status away from a singular character and spreads it out. A lot of characters in this one, and a central plot that I think I'm gonna love.
3. Crossing the Styx: This one's a weird one for me. Considering how much I update it, you'd think I didn't like this one at all. On the contrary, I actually like it quite a bit. I honestly do think it's some of my better work. I feel that it will be a lot like Amenaza in terms of style, but probably going to end up a fair bit better. Going back to the Amenaza argument, I feel like this one has a lot more depth to it than Amenaza or even Natural Talent, and that's why I like it more. In addition to that, I'm making use of an idea that I've never seen done before, and I think that's one of the story's strong points.
2. Remnants of a Forgotten Past: A Naruto/RWBY crossover, and one that is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to write. At first, I wanted to stay away from crossing over my old fandom with my new one, because I can only think of one Naruto/RWBY cross that I really enjoyed. Not that I didn't think it was incompatible as a crossover, but I feel that people weren't using the full potential that the crossover could provide. And when it finally clicked on me what to write about, I just had to get this one published.
1. Masked Demon Vessel: By far my favorite of my own work, and my best story in my opinion. Even though there's only four chapters to it currently, what I have for it is what I think to be the best chapters I've ever written. Writing this is like One Twentieth of a Whole times ten in terms of difficulty. I have to be in the perfect state of mind to be able to work on it, and I think it shows. It is definitely the most well flowing and emotional of my own works, and also the one that I feel has the best characterization so far.
Howdy, I'm The God of Pikmin and my name and location I don't want you to know.
Okay, so I've decided to put up a couple polls to try and figure out some demographics of my readerbase and find out who my target audience. The first one you can see right up there asks for a general age. The second one asks for a gender. We'll see the results of the first one in a week or two, at which point I'll put up the second poll. Keep in mind that I might shift back and forth between the two if I feel I haven't got a big enough sample.
I have decided to do away with all scheduled update times, due to the fact that it rushes me to get things out by the scheduled date, and the quality of my work suffers as a result. I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is just the way I work as an author.
Amenaza: With Naruto's death, he changes into a Hollow. This single death changes the lives and afterlives of many. And it's not exactly for the better.
Current # of Chapters: 66
Amenaza reached 100,000 hits on February 6, 2011.
Amenaza reached 200,000 hits on June 10, 2011.
Amenaza reached 300,000 hits on November 12, 2011.
Amenaza reached 400,000 hits on March 14, 2012.
Amenaza reached 500,000 hits on July 9, 2012.
Amenaza reached 600,000 hits on September 9, 2012.
Amenaza reached 700,000 hits on November 21, 2012.
Amenaza reached 800,000 hits on March 3, 2013
Amenaza reached 900,000 hits on May 16, 2013
Amenaza reached 1,000,000 hits on September 8, 2013
Amenaza reached 1,100,000 hits on December 4, 2013
Amenaza reached 1,200,000 hits on April 18, 2014
Amenaza reached 1,300,000 hits on June 9, 2014
Amenaza reached 1,400,000 hits on July 29, 2014
Amenaza reached 1,500,000 hits on November 16, 2014
Amenaza reached 1,600,000 hits on April 16. 2015
Amenaza reached 1,700,000 hits on October 9, 2015
Amenaza reached 1,800,000 hits on April 5, 2016
Amenaza reached 1,900,000 hits on September 29, 2016
One Twentieth of a Whole: No one has ever been able to become a true Bijuu, Jinchuuriki or otherwise. Naruto is the first one to achieve this, despite not being used for the sealing. But, how will Naruto be affected by this turn of events.
Current # of Chapters: 18
One Twentieth of a Whole reached 100,000 hits on January 28, 2013.
One Twentieth of a Whole reached 200,000 hits on October 17. 2014
One Twentieth of a Whole reached 300,000 hits on December 28, 2015
Natural Talent: The ninja world's seedy underside is teeming with many unsavory aspects. Due to unfortunate circumstances, Naruto will get involved with the often disregarded gangs, crime, and politics of the ninja world. With so much exposure to these aspects, will Naruto come out the brave and idealistic ninja that is idolized in Konoha?
Current # of Chapters: 13
Masked Demon Vessel: Every year, a festival is held to honor the defeat of the Kyuubi. However, Naruto is excluded from most events in the festival, and is not even allowed to wear the traditional masks that come with it. In fact, all the salesmen seem to ignore him. . . except for a strange, grinning salesman who has just dropped into town. . . with his evil looking mask.
Current # of Chapters: 28
Masked Demon Vessel reached 100,000 hits on January 30, 2015
Masked Demon Vessel reached 200,000 hits on November 16, 2016
Crossing the Styx: The Shiki Fuujin is a seal that allows the user to remove a soul at the expense of another. Usually it is the user's soul that is removed, but one facet of the seal is that the Shinigami is always the one who chooses.
Current # of Chapters: 5
Current Death Threat Counter: 9