Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, Legend of Zelda, RWBY, and Bleach.
Current Progress Report on Chapters
One Twentieth of a Whole: Chapter 19- 4,000 words (7/10)
Masked Demon Vessel: Chapter 26- 2,210 words (7/18)
Natural Talent: Chapter 13- 201 words (6/16)
Imitato: Chapter 8- 270 words (7/18)
Crossing the Styx: Chapter 7- 52 words (7/10)
Remnants of a Forgotten Past: Chapter 2- 4,220 words (7/18)
The God of Pikmin's Top Five Stories Written by him.
5. Amenaza: I know what you're all thinking: "But... but, how can Amenaza be at the bottom? It's your most popular story, it gave you so much attention, and it's awesome!" Yes, I get that Amenaza is my most popular story. It has the most reviews, most favs, and most follows by a long shot, if only because it is the story that has the most progress on it. And yet, I just like it the least. Keep in mind that I don't hate or even dislike it, in fact, I love writing it! It's just... not that good, in my opinion. Taking a look at my earlier chapters gives me a headache, the flow is awful, the characters are stupid, but that's not all. Back when I was first writing this thing, I wanted something different out of writing, and it shows in Amenaza. The best way I can put it is that there is no depth to Amenaza beyond Fight, fight, fight, and that is why it is at the bottom.
4. Natural Talent: If you talked to me a few months ago, I would've told you that this is my least favorite of my own work. It wasn't going anywhere, I had no plan, and frankly it was kinda boring when compared to my other stories. But recently I've come to grasp what I want out of it, so my opinion has changed. I have a more cohesive plan on what to do with this, and going further I can tell I'm going to like it more. The reason it's this low is that I still think it's kind of boring when compared to my other work. Rather, the idea isn't as creative I don't think, and there doesn't seem to be anything that makes it stand out.
3. Crossing the Styx: This might be jumping the gun a little bit, considering that there is only a 1,000 word prologue up at the time of me writing this, but I'm going to put this story at this spot regardless of that fact. To me, this is just something that I know is going to turn out fairly well. Lately I've been beginning to think that this is going to be what Amenaza should have been. In terms of style, it's going to be closer to Amenaza than any of my other stories, but I believe I can make this one turn out better. Even though it is only a short prologue in, I already feel that it's better than Amenaza purely because of that.
2. One Twentieth of a Whole: This one's a weird one for me. Considering how much I update it, you'd think I didn't like this one at all. On the contrary, I actually like it quite a bit. Certain people have begged for updates on it (you know who you are), and frankly I would really like to update. It's just hard. That's all. I honestly do think it's some of my better work. Going back to the Amenaza argument, I feel like this one has a lot more depth to it than Amenaza or even Natural Talent, and that's why I like it more. In addition to that, I'm making use of an idea that I've never seen done before, and I think that's one of the story's strong points.
1. Masked Demon Vessel: By far my favorite of my own work, and my best story in my opinion. Even though there's only four chapters to it currently, what I have for it is what I think to be the best chapters I've ever written. Writing this is like One Twentieth of a Whole times ten in terms of difficulty. I have to be in the perfect state of mind to be able to work on it, and I think it shows. It is definitely the most well flowing and emotional of my own works, and also the one that I feel has the best characterization so far.
Howdy, I'm The God of Pikmin and my name and location I don't want you to know.
Okay, so I've decided to put up a couple polls to try and figure out some demographics of my readerbase and find out who my target audience. The first one you can see right up there asks for a general age. The second one asks for a gender. We'll see the results of the first one in a week or two, at which point I'll put up the second poll. Keep in mind that I might shift back and forth between the two if I feel I haven't got a big enough sample.
I have decided to do away with all scheduled update times, due to the fact that it rushes me to get things out by the scheduled date, and the quality of my work suffers as a result. I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is just the way I work as an author.
Amenaza: With Naruto's death, he changes into a Hollow. This single death changes the lives and afterlives of many. And it's not exactly for the better.
Current # of Chapters: 66
Amenaza reached 100,000 hits on February 6, 2011.
Amenaza reached 200,000 hits on June 10, 2011.
Amenaza reached 300,000 hits on November 12, 2011.
Amenaza reached 400,000 hits on March 14, 2012.
Amenaza reached 500,000 hits on July 9, 2012.
Amenaza reached 600,000 hits on September 9, 2012.
Amenaza reached 700,000 hits on November 21, 2012.
Amenaza reached 800,000 hits on March 3, 2013
Amenaza reached 900,000 hits on May 16, 2013
Amenaza reached 1,000,000 hits on September 8, 2013
Amenaza reached 1,100,000 hits on December 4, 2013
Amenaza reached 1,200,000 hits on April 18, 2014
Amenaza reached 1,300,000 hits on June 9, 2014
Amenaza reached 1,400,000 hits on July 29, 2014
Amenaza reached 1,500,000 hits on November 16, 2014
Amenaza reached 1,600,000 hits on April 16. 2015
Amenaza reached 1,700,000 hits on October 9, 2015
Amenaza reached 1,800,000 hits on April 5, 2016
One Twentieth of a Whole: No one has ever been able to become a true Bijuu, Jinchuuriki or otherwise. Naruto is the first one to achieve this, despite not being used for the sealing. But, how will Naruto be affected by this turn of events.
Current # of Chapters: 18
One Twentieth of a Whole reached 100,000 hits on January 28, 2013.
One Twentieth of a Whole reached 200,000 hits on October 17. 2014
One Twentieth of a Whole reached 300,000 hits on December 28, 2015
Natural Talent: The ninja world's seedy underside is teeming with many unsavory aspects. Due to unfortunate circumstances, Naruto will get involved with the often disregarded gangs, crime, and politics of the ninja world. With so much exposure to these aspects, will Naruto come out the brave and idealistic ninja that is idolized in Konoha?
Current # of Chapters: 12
Masked Demon Vessel: Every year, a festival is held to honor the defeat of the Kyuubi. However, Naruto is excluded from most events in the festival, and is not even allowed to wear the traditional masks that come with it. In fact, all the salesmen seem to ignore him. . . except for a strange, grinning salesman who has just dropped into town. . . with his evil looking mask.
Current # of Chapters: 23
Masked Demon Vessel reached 100,000 hits on January 30, 2015
Crossing the Styx: The Shiki Fuujin is a seal that allows the user to remove a soul at the expense of another. Usually it is the user's soul that is removed, but one facet of the seal is that the Shinigami is always the one who chooses.
Current # of Chapters: 5
Current Death Threat Counter: 9