Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, Anime X-overs, and Game X-overs.
Name: you can call me ryn
Location: wouldn't you like to know
Likes: chocolate, blue and silver, doodling, playing on the internet, reading, playing pc, ps2, xbox, or wii games, annoying my brother and teasing my sister, sneaking up on my mom and scaring her, my dad making fun of my brother or torturing-I mean- tickling my sister (it's funny to watch), playing the piano, being outside on a nice sunny day or in the middle of an April Shower, coffee (with chocolate, caramel, and Irish creme), watching Castle, NCIS, NCIS:LA, the History channel, and the Military channel, the Science channel, music: rock, country, some pop and hip hop, and soft things (animals, pillows, etc.), and my new niece (can't forget about her!) whose name is Ruby and her middle name is my first name!
Dislikes: vegetables (beans don't count do they?), pink, bugs crawling on me, my brother and sister annoying me (it works both ways sadly), days when it's hot and humid and dusty or really, really pollinated, people being loud (loud music is fine), rap music (just don't force me to listen to it and we'll be okay), people poking me (irritating pricks...), getting up before the sun (it's guaranteed to put me in a bad mood until caffeine is acquired)
OK, here goes...
My stories (and summaries) are listed below my bio just like everybody else's.
Updates WILL be irregular(just so you know, this is usually because I read alot more than I write), just like the mood I'm presently in.
Nit-picking my grammar and spelling is fine with me as long as you're pointing out an actual mistake, if you're just trying to annoy me you will be ignored or cursed at (again, irregular moods).
Any language other than English in my stories will most likely be disjointed and incorrect, CORRECT ME!
Basically, if you see a problem let me know or tell me how to fix it, commentary, criticism, reviews, etc. are welcomed and much enjoyed.
I've got a couple of other stories that I've been working on, but they are original works, so I may just put a link for them somewhere.
Wish me luck!
10/28/10 (maybe, I don't really remember when I put this up)
I am sorry to say that I am putting Return of the Lost on indefinite hiatus. Thank you all for reading, reviewing, favoriting, alerting, etc.
I had intended on posting a Christmas update, but the flu caught me unawares. Sorry everybody, hopefully I'll have something for you by new years.
Yeah, I'm a day late and a buck short, deal with it. I'll update when I can and when I have my chapters ready.
Right. I got that last chapter posted and will be starting the fall semester of college after a WHOLE LOT of family stuff goes on (I'm going to be an aunt and my big brother is getting married by the way... WHOO!) and I'm probably not going to be able to work on stories much, but I'll try... just don't expect anything in the next couple of months.
Right, no updates for a while because college keeps me busy. When I do finally get something up, I'll prolly also dump several bunnies in the 'corner'. Dear God, why won't they just leave me alone...?
Still in college, still busy and mid-terms are out tomorrow. Don't expect much from me. I may post a few bunnies soon, but that's gonna be about it.
I do still read alot, and sometimes even review, if I feel the need. I love recommendations and promise to at least take a look at any I'm given. I'm also willing to run a story through Microsoft Word and pick through it for basic grammar and spelling checks (in English only) if anybody needs that. I just don't have the time to be a full-time beta, or else I'd create a beta account.
My recommendation for today is to read something (a poem) by Emily Dickenson. Just take a look.
My internet is not real steady right now, but I should be updating Hidden within a week or so. I've got the chapter written, I just need to type it up and run it through spellcheck. Sorry it's taken so long, but I sort of forgot it existed until a reviewer asked when I was gonna update and reminded me that I do have stories up.
Yeah... So! I only have access to internet at school and public wifi. I'm working part-time and still in college. I'm busy and haven't been writing. I do still read, but not nearly as much as I used to, I just don't have the time. My inspiration for ANY of my stories, posted or not, is spotty at best and honestly, I've forgotten I had any stories a time or two. What I've posted hasn't been abandoned in the least but I am very open to people writing their own versions or adopting one of the bunnies in my Plot Bunny Corner. Just let me know if you want to first, please.
I may start posting summaries of stories that I've read before and can't find now. If anyone recognizes them I'd appreciate it if you could let me know where to find them and who the author is.
I found some stuff and decided that I would share... Enjoy!
.••) .•) .•.•) .•)
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
RIP We shall remember
Time for a QUIZ!
1. Perfect? You’re funny… moving on…
2. Tall? Frickin’ hilarious arencha…
3. In your pajamas? yup
1. Friend you saw: Hope
1. Number: 42?
1. Are you missing someone right now? Always and forever
2. Are you happy? Absolutely…. Miserable.
3. Are you sad? No, I’m sick you idiot
1. Real name? my middle name is Michelle and that’s all you’re getting
4. Zodiac sign? cancer
5. Male or female? female
10. Sweats or Jeans? depends on what I’m doing
1. First best friend? Shelly
1. Eating? Nothin’
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Why does it matter? (taller just happens to happen more often.)
3. Sensitive or loud? Maybe some of both…
4. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship, not that any of those have ever worked for me before…
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Why the hell should I have!?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Dunno, maybe
7. Answered the truth on all questions? Why wouldn’t I have you irritating questionnaire?
acquired from Black Phoenix 7777
The Blond Test
Okay then, for every question wrong you get 10, if you read this then paste in your Bio with the percent.
1.) There is a busy street and an orphan is standing on one side of the road,and the orphan's parents are on the other. How does the orphan cross the road to get to his/her parents?
2.) There is a 1-story-house and everything in the house is green. The rug, the TV, the phone,the sink, the bathroom, the dog, the walls, everything. What color are the stairs?
3.) There are 3 pine trees. If the wind is blowing north, what way are the leaves blowing?
4.) How many words make up Webster's Dictionary?
5.) A widow's husband is very ill, and she doesn't have enough money to pay the medical bills. What can she do?
6.) What do you put in a toaster?
7.) What do cows drink?
8.) If Cingular wireless called you and told you that you have been on your home phone for 24 hours and they want the money for the bill now, what would you do?
9.) Two coins make up 35 cents the first coin isn't a quarter. What are the 2 coins?
10.) My three favorite words in the dictionary are angry, hungry, there's two. What is the 3rd word.
1) An orphan has no parents.
2) It's a 1-story-house.
3) A pine tree has no leaves.
4) 2: Websters, and Dictionary.
5) A widow has no husband.
8) Cellular Wireless is a CELLULAR phone company.
9) The first coin is a dime, the second is then the quarter.
10) What, is the third word, W-H-A-T.
-got from Lord Ezra'eil-
the first is from Lord Ezra'eil, the rest I found in my readings
1) “And this ladies and gentlemen, is why one must never call an Akimichi fat,” Naruto tells the remaining Genin from their observation room. “For thou art tiny, and go squish when stepped on,” Kiba adds with chuckle when he notices Tenten’s bug-eyed expression.
2) "He was smiling hideously widely. He looked like a shark that found out that the equivalent of a turkey existed underwater" -talking about a goblin, Runemaster by Tigerman
3) "... the power of the log was formidable enough. But the power of the transformed log was ungodly." -Kakashi on Kawarimi, Konoha no Senkou Arashi by Minion of Set
4) "I have such a talented owner." Raven thought cattily before mentally slapping himself and hauling his brain from the gutter, just to have it roll down a storm drain. -Raven (Harry Potter) on Draco being appointed Head Boy, Flight of the Raven by Araceil
5) "They were kind of cute in a little minion sort of way." -Raven (Harry Potter) on 1st years, Flight of the Raven by Araceil
6) Shit (Warning! Whatever hits the fan may not be distributed evenly!) -Flight of the Raven by Araceil
7) "We're not lost. We're locationally challenged." -John M. Ford, An Inconvenient Truth by Unwritten.25
8) "Sasuke took that to mean that large amounts of shit had hit an exceptionally quickly whirling fan." -Sasuke during the Chunin Exam 2nd round, A Different Genealogy by Natarii-loves-Chocolate-milk
9) "I stopped mentioning that rag entirely since they ran a 'story' claiming that my show broadcast secret mind-control signals that caused teenagers to join Satanic cults and run up huge debts on their parents' credit cards." -Kitty Norville on the Wide World of News (newspaper), Kitty Goes to Washington by Carrie Vaughn
10) Ahh this is my most favorite of all but I can't remember from where I got it... Oh well, enjoy! "Flames will be used to roast marshmallows and flamers will be tarred and feathered."
11) "Did you just hit yourself? On the head? Randomly and for no apparent reason?" "Yes," he answered proudly. -Making Sweet Lemonade by MyInnerVoiceDick
12) "People who are organized are just too lazy to look for things." -Unknown from A.S. Leif
13) "I am free from all prejudice. I hate everyone equally." - W.C. Fields from A.S. Leif
Unsafe External Link