Author has written 5 stories for Final Fantasy XII.
I, jenova-amaranth, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the Review Revolution.
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution.
I'm 21 years young, and apparently living amongst the rolling hills of iron-skied England, although I spend much more time in my own little world inside my head. I have no interest in reality. Common sense sometimes eludes me, but I'm secretly very smart. I want to be a writer, a dancer and a musician, yet I'm at one of the UK's top universities studying Nutrition, with the hopes of graduating June 2013. Though I don't really buy into pseudo-science, it does interest me, and I am much like my starsign, Sagittarius: I am optimistic, loyal, a free spirit, honest, full of love and a fan of travel.
-I've not written on here for a while; I have stuff in the works but nothing completed and nothing worthy of publishing.
-Currently my writing on here consists of FFXII fanfics, although I'm planning some FFVII ones too (*cough* Vincent *cough*)
-I have a tendency to torture characters, so prepare for a bit of angst every now and then
-However, I'm a hopeless romantic and all my fics will have some element of romance, even if it's not the main focus. I particularly love cuteness
-You can find my non-fanfic writing at - but again, I haven't been online since 2011.
1. A Professional Relationship: BalthierXFran - "She came to him seeking a professional partnership. He granted her one. After all, the likes of Balthier do not fall in love."
This story follows the pre-game adventures of our favourite sky pirates, Fran and Balthier. Having searched far and wide for a serious partnership, Fran finally discovers the rather professional Balthier. After promising her the professional partnership she seeks, a problem slowly begins to arise, as Balthier falls victim to the plague of love. He could do what comes most naturally to him: be selfish and act upon his feelings. Or he could do the right thing and respect her wishes. Full to the brim of cute, fluffy and adorable.
Unsure whether or not to add one final wrapping-up chapter. Most likely, this story is finished.
1. Take A Ride With Me: BalthierXPenelo - "Balthier offers Penelo a ride across the Estersand with ulterior motives, only to find he's not as cold-hearted as he thought..."
After overhearing a conversation between Penelo and Migelo, Balthier siezes the opportunity to add Penelo to his collection of girls he's raped. However, upon taking her to his airship, he finds himself growing rather too fond of her to put her through such an ordeal. Warning: Balthier comes across as ever so slightly creepy and a little out-of-character.
2. Letters And Memories: VaanXAshe - "As the memories of her mistakes haunt her, Ashe tries to explain to Vaan how she really feels, but for some reason she can't find the right words."
It has been a while since Dalmasca was restored, and Ashe decides it is finally time to write to Vaan and let him know of her feelings for him. She revisits old memories as she desperately searches for the right words, but she begins to wonder if she's left it too late.
3. Love At First Sight: VaanXPenelo - "From the day he first saw her, he knew that one day they would get married."
A short, sweet one-shot, looking at the fateful day that five-year-old Vaan decided he was going to marry Penelo. Probably the happiest, sappiest thing I'll ever write.
4. Christmas Snow And Mistletoe: BalthierXFran - "The snow makes Fran's Christmas special, but Balthier makes it extra-special."
T'was the night before Christmas, and Fran can tell it's going to snow. What she can't tell is that her sky pirate partner may have something even more special for her, under the mistletoe...