Author has written 5 stories for Final Fantasy XII.
Jenny. 20s. Not really active anymore.
1. A Professional Relationship: BalthierXFran - "She came to him seeking a professional partnership. He granted her one. After all, the likes of Balthier do not fall in love."
This story follows the pre-game adventures of our favourite sky pirates, Fran and Balthier. Having searched far and wide for a serious partnership, Fran finally discovers the rather professional Balthier. After promising her the professional partnership she seeks, a problem slowly begins to arise, as Balthier falls victim to the plague of love. He could do what comes most naturally to him: be selfish and act upon his feelings. Or he could do the right thing and respect her wishes. Full to the brim of cute, fluffy and adorable.
Unsure whether or not to add one final wrapping-up chapter. Most likely, this story is finished.
1. Take A Ride With Me: BalthierXPenelo - "Balthier offers Penelo a ride across the Estersand with ulterior motives, only to find he's not as cold-hearted as he thought..."
After overhearing a conversation between Penelo and Migelo, Balthier siezes the opportunity to add Penelo to his collection of girls he's raped. However, upon taking her to his airship, he finds himself growing rather too fond of her to put her through such an ordeal. Warning: Balthier comes across as ever so slightly creepy and a little out-of-character.
2. Letters And Memories: VaanXAshe - "As the memories of her mistakes haunt her, Ashe tries to explain to Vaan how she really feels, but for some reason she can't find the right words."
It has been a while since Dalmasca was restored, and Ashe decides it is finally time to write to Vaan and let him know of her feelings for him. She revisits old memories as she desperately searches for the right words, but she begins to wonder if she's left it too late.
3. Love At First Sight: VaanXPenelo - "From the day he first saw her, he knew that one day they would get married."
A short, sweet one-shot, looking at the fateful day that five-year-old Vaan decided he was going to marry Penelo. Probably the happiest, sappiest thing I'll ever write.
4. Christmas Snow And Mistletoe: BalthierXFran - "The snow makes Fran's Christmas special, but Balthier makes it extra-special."
T'was the night before Christmas, and Fran can tell it's going to snow. What she can't tell is that her sky pirate partner may have something even more special for her, under the mistletoe...