Author has written 6 stories for Xiaolin Showdown, Digimon, and Codename: Kids Next Door.
This is True2Momentai. That is all.
Avatar Source: Made it myself. May or may not have a deep meaning behind it.
Status: College. Also, threading dangerous waters of Kuroko no Basuke. If you don't know what I'm saying, check the pairings there.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" - SSundee (Ian), YouTube
Available for: English to Indonesian translation, beta-reading, and HTML coding. The last one is particularly important if you wonder, say, how to eliminate space between lines when you don't want them.
Great song to remind you of English:(=O=) Sugoi battle theme song:
Some explaining to do:
"True2Momentai" was inspired by Terriermon of Digimon Tamers. "Momentai", meaning "Hakuna Matata" (which needed no further explanation if your childhood was awesome), was his trademark word. It was used rather liberally, often in blatant ignorance of situation, resulting in comic situations. By saying that I will stay true to "Momentai", I essentially am committing to having fun, both in real life and in fanfiction. (Also, "Hakuna Matata" is too mainstream.)
Favorite genres are Romance (I embody the "Now Kiss!" meme), Adventure (MusclesGlasses), and Comedy (HUEHUEHUE). I don't think there are any more genres besides those, are there?
Purpose of existence? Takato and Rika Matsuki-Nonaka/Ruki Matsuda-Makino. And Markiplier. And John Oliver. And Jeremy Lin. And Louis van Gaal. And Epic Rap Battles of History. And Polandball. And Persona 4. Momentai.
My real life dream is TO PURCHASE FANFICTION.NET AND REDESIGN IT TO BE MORE USER FRIENDLY. Seriously, you cannot expect me to be satisfied with having to open my profile again and again to check my Private Messaging. A simple (1) besides our penname would be appreciated, thank you.
Links to my presence in other parts of the Internet:- - - (Coming Soon: Reddit - Twitter)
Favorite Pairings (in alphabetical order of fandom) (Expect a long list in the future as I get into more fandoms):
American Dragon: Jake Long Jake Long/Rose Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Aang Kataang (Katara/Aang), Maiko (Mai/Zuko), Sokka/Suki Codename: Kids Next Door 1/362 (Nigel/Rachel), 2/5 (Hoagie/Abby), 3/4 (Kuki/Wally), 60/86 (Patton/Fanny), 83/84 (Sonya/Lee) Danny Phantom Danny/Sam Digimon Adventures Takari (Takeru[T.K.]/Hikari), Kenyako (Ken/Miyako[Yolei]) Digimon Tamers Rukato (Ruki Makino/Takato Matsuda) [ONE TRUE PAIRING] Digimon Frontier Takumi (Takuya/Izumi) How to Train Your Dragon Hiccup/Astrid Jimmy Neutron Jimmy/Cindy Kim Possible Kim Possible/Ron Stoppable Kuroko no Basuke Kuroko Tetsuya/Momoi Satsuki, Hyuga Junpei/Aida Riko Persona 4 Rise Kujikawa/Yu Narukami/Yukiko Amagi, Chie Satonaka/Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi/Naoto Shirogane Phineas and Ferb Phinabella (Phineas/Isabella), Ferbnessa (Ferb/Vanessa) South Park Stendy (Stan/Wendy) Teen Titans Robin/Starfire, Beast Boy/Raven, Kid Flash/Jinx Xiaolin Showdown Raikim (Raimundo/Kimiko)
My Principles of Fanfiction:
- Try not to use "I love you" too much. It's cliched, and well, you can consider yourself very creative if you manage not to use that phrase at all, or at the very least, to use is in a different, unexpected situation.
- While I have pairings that I love (RUKATO ITSUMADEMO!!!!!), I understand that there are other pairings. I'll participate in shipping wars only for fun, not for trying to ridicule and pwn other "non-shippers'.
- Write anything. Put down your ideas. Publish a story. Don't worry about popularity; your story will either become a hit or give you clues on what works and what doesn't.
- Sometimes I find myself unable to focus fully on a movie. Too much ideas for fanfics coming in like wrecking balls. But I do know that when you're not sure what to write about, just pick a movie to watch. Try "Mr. Peabody and Sherman"
- Also songs. Listen to songs. Shuffle your playlist. The ideas will come. And even if you can't think of anything, just write a songfic. But try not to publish that, since it's against the site's rules. That, and you'll have Fanfic Nazis tailing your behind
- Talk to other authors. Review their stories. Reply to others' reviews. Ask for advise. We all started from somewhere
- If you're having original characters, make sure that, for a minimum, their names fit the context of the fandom. Especially for anime. Expect me to question your ability if I read a "Butch Anderson" walking around with the Japanese Digimon cast. Unless you give me an excellent reason for an "American" to be in school in Odaiba.
- If you ever wanted to read a story that goes against your standards (like reading a Zutara story even though you're a staunch Kataang supporter), have a strong distracting song playing. Your attention will digress enough for you not to feel any kind of "WTF IS THIS?!" emotion.
"If I took Psychology as my college major, I could probably do an entire thesis on Rika/Ruki. And if I were to describe her succinctly, then I would say that she's the prime example of a tsundere character, where as far as her emotions go, they can be anything depending on the situation. Which is why, despite the Tamers series, one can pair her with anyone, literary anyone even outside the series, and the uncertainty of her character would enable that ship to work. No one can claim to completely understand her, similar to Niels Bohr's claim regarding Quantum Physics, but everyone should be able to appreciate, enjoy, and even utilize her singular personality."
- On Digimon Tamers' Rika Nonaka/Ruki Makino
"If anyone is still confused as how to describe her, well, according to TV Tropes, she is an example of Launcher of a Thousand Ships."
- After wandering around TV Tropes looking at 'Epic Rap Battles of History' page but ending up stumbling on the 'Launcher of a Thousand Ships' page
"I don't know what you think I've done, but if we were to battle, I've already won." -Walter White, Epic Rap Battles of History
Unsafe External Link