Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
Real Name: It starts with a s and ends with a talker. What does that spell? STALKER!! hehe...not really
Age: lemme count...1,2,3,4...13! I think, I never was any good with letters...
Fav Food: SUGAR! (when you have no inspiration for a story, you can always turn to sugar)
Random Notes: Hey peoples I got a community its called "Akatsuki Fandom". So, when you get a chance, go look at it. It's about teh other people in the Akatsuki and random OC's that get put into those types of fanfictions and oc pairings and stuff.
Now, on with the other random things on this profile. Up, up, and away!
To find it, look it up at search or go to http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Akatsuki_Fandom/76698/ (omg, I sound like a infomercial)
My Guardian Angel
Summary: Hinata’s confidence is slowly going down the drain. Her mother sends the spirit of a young girl down to be her “guardian.” What will Hinata do when she learns of her new guardian? Did I forget to mention she was a ghost? Oh well, you’re figure it out…
A Different Kind of Different
When Amegakure was attacked in the Second Great Shinobi War, Konan's family was killed, all except for her little sister. Follow her journey as she discovers who she really is.
(Sorry for the super sappy summary (they all start with s), but I couldn't think of anything else
Make sure you look at all of them!
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll