Poll: What should my side story for Beck dumps Jade be about? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, Victorious, Strange Angels, Lili St. Crow, Teen Titans, X-Men: Evolution, and Cheaper by the Dozen.
So I realized how my profile shows like NOTHING of who I am, which sucks intensely, so while I'm not about to release those super personal details (where I live and all) for those who are curious, here's a little background info:
I'm a female, I've noticed most writers on this site are female. I've never really met a guy writer, but I think it'd be a cool change in things
I've been writing for years, and reading longer than that. I read like its my lifeline, and sometimes it is. I'm a little crazy, but I think anyone who makes up stories like those who do on this site is just a little crazy too.
I'm horrid with updating, and yes I'll always get around to it EVENTUALLY but I do feel horrible for all my followers and reviews and readers who are waiting for me, I'm sorry.
I always always always get new ideas and it makes sticking to one hectic. I'll re-read my old writing and get new ideas but sometimes I just won't get to it.
Super Personal Detail! I'm in high-school, that keeps me pretty busy anyways*
I write more than just fanfiction, and do have a fictionpress account too but I hardly use it for anything more than following stories. My friend borrowed it once to vent in a story, but that's all. My screenname there is the same as my old one was here, WhiteTigerXOXO
I changed my name from WhiteTigerXOXO to ForeverTheWhiteTiger to show a change in maturity of both my writing and just me in general. Things have happened and changed, my life is quite crazy, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and that's what matters most.
I'm typically scared of updating my stories. With more popular ones (like Beck Dumps Jade) I'm always afraid I'll update and my readers will not like the changes I make. I take pride in my writing, and I would love for others to love it just as I do.
The main things I read on fanfiction are Harry Potter, Victorious, Danny Phantom, Leverage, NCIS, Teen Titans, and X-men: Evolution or X-Men the movie.
While I love reviews that say how much people love my stories and all, I love it more when people tell me what SPECIFICALLY they like most. This way I can pay more attention to the details.
If anyone ever asked me to read their story and tell them what I think, I'd do it. Especially for reviewers, you all read my story, I'd love to return the favor.
I truly want to update and eventually finish all my stories on fanfiction. One day, hopefully soon, I will.
I'd like to make more writer friends, I know of none and it saddens me because I love comparing notes and story ideas. It'd be great to have someone to talk to, so all should feel free to PM me.
I'll end this here, because I babble far too much.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Holister said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your asses off.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that's weird. If you agree then copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If annoying people get on your nerves then copy this onto your profile!
If you hate preps then copy this onto your profile!
If you wish you could just pop in and out of your favorite stories, changing the storyline as you go along to fit your own agenda, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile. (stalkers...)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't, write this to your profile.
If you almost always have a song stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love FANFICTION.NET, add your name and copy and paste this into your profile: Rainstorm007, mysterys, Adderstar, Zim'sMostLoyalServant, SeaSpectre160, WhiteTigerXOXO.
If you already knew that the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the exact same tune, just different words, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that losers hate/don't get Twilight, copy this into your profile
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish you could meet all your favorite celabrities, copy and past this on your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy and paste this in your profile
If you've ever asked a question that the person your asking couldn't possibly know the answer to, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
Why do we drink? Why do we smoke? Do we want to die? What's wrong with living? What's wrong with drinkers and smokers? If you are against smoking and drinking, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate homework, join the club and copy and paste this into your profile.
A True Boyfriend:
When she walks away from you mad: Follow her
When she stare's at your mouth: Kiss her
When she pushes you or hit's you: Grab her and dont let go
When she start's cussing at you: Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet: Ask her whats wrong
When she ignore's you: Give her your attention
When she pull's away: Pull her back
When you see her start crying: Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking: Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared: Protect her
When she lay's her head on your shoulder: Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat: Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she tease's you: Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesnt answer for a long time: reassure her that everything is okay
When she look's at you with doubt: Back yourself up
When she say's that she like's you: she really does more than you could understand
When she grab's at your hands: Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you: bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tell's you a secret: keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes: dont look away until she does
When she misses you: she's hurting inside
When you break her heart: the pain never really goes away
When she says its over: she still wants you to be hers
When she reposts this bulletin: she wants you to read it