Author has written 3 stories for Doctor Who.
A Little Bit of Information About Me:
I'm not a perfect girl.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me coloured?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Fun little game:
Pick your 10 favorite characters
1. Hermione Granger
2. Severus Snape
3. Sirius Black
4. Nikola Tesla
5. Leonard "Bones" McCoy
6. Jim Kirk
8. Thorin Oakenshield
9. Bilbo Baggins
10. The Doctor
(1) and (5) are hiding something from the others. What is their secret?
-- Hermione and Bones? Probably a list of all the death defying things that their favorite people do.
(2) has found out that (4) and (3) are mates. What do they think?
-- Severus is laughing his ass off because Nikola is bound to kill Sirius within a week.
(5) is out on a walk when something stops them. What is it most likely to be?
-- Getting a call from Jim.
Write a summary for a (6)/(1) story.
-- Jim and Hermione??? I honestly don't know... Spell gone wrong that lands her in an alternate reality where Starfleet is real?
Write a title for a (2)/(10) love story.
-- Severus and the Doctor... No. Just no.
(2)/(8) or (8)/(5)?
-- Severus/Thorin or Thorin/Bones... neither
Who would be a better match for a police dog, (7) or (6)?
-- Spock or Jim? Definitely Jim.
(5) is mated with (3), but (6) wants (3) to them self. (6) gets (2) and (8) to help, but everything goes wrong when (3) runs off with (9). (4) and (10) go to bring them both back, but find that (2) and (3) are the parents of (7) and (10). It comes to light that (5) was cheating on (3) with (10), and cheating on both of them with (8). What is the group's reaction?
-- Bones is mated with Sirius, but Jim wants Sirius to them self. Jim gets Severus and Thorin to help, but everything goes wrong when Sirius runs off with Bilbo. Nikola and the Doctor go to bring them both back, but find that Severus and Sirius are the parents of Spock and the Doctor. It comes to light that Bones was cheating on Sirius with the Doctor, and cheating on both of them with Thorin. What is the groups reaction?
-- Honestly... I can't even fathom this...
Truths About Me:
1. My profile is getting way too long. . .
2. I cannot read minds
3. No matter how many times I say so, I cannot fly
4. I am not random, my logic is just different than yours
5. I occasionally blur that thin line between reality and fiction
6. I am still in mourning for Alan Rickman
7. I'm a trekkie
8. Bones is my favorite (DeForest Kelley first, and now Karl Urban)
9. I ship many many things, but about half of my ships probably shouldn't even be sailing anymore...
10. I don't care what the show/book/movie writers do... I'm never gonna stop shipping my ships.
11. I find "good morning" a contradiction of terms
12. If I had a million dollars I would say screw the world I'm going to Europe
“Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.” --Edna St. Vincent Millay
“Oh Mario. If only I could control everyone the way I control you. . .Hop, you little plumber, hop, hop, hop.” --Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory
“Beautiful things are ugly and ugly things are beautiful. We are all fools and saints.” --Maylee, Theresia
"Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash." --Garland Greene, Con Air
"Happiness is like the first blissful intoxication of morphine. It doesn't last very long" --Erik Dessler, Phantom
"Would you prefer a lie or the truth? " --V, V For Vendetta
THE KING HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IT IS OFFICIAL: HARRY POTTER, BRIGHT LIGHT IN OUR DARK DAYS, IS DONE. ALL FICS ARE NOW AU, AND I AM SAD. IF YOU ARE SUFFERING HPWS (HARRY POTTER WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME), COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry, but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if...
Your instincts has its advantages all the time...
This is freaky as anything...DO NOT CHEAT!
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
Now share so that others can have fun with it too!