Author has written 95 stories for Inuyasha, Ninja Turtles, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Young Justice, Bleach, Thor, Fairy Tail, Transformers/Beast Wars, Pandora Hearts, Criminal Minds, X-Men: Misfits, Night School, NCIS, Soul Eater, Peter Pan, Karakuridôji Ultimo/機巧童子ULTIMO, Cat Paradise/学園創世猫天！, Outsiders, RG Veda, D.Gray-Man, Xiaolin Showdown, RE:Play, Giver, Supernatural, Rise of the Guardians, Big Hero 6, Kuroshitsuji, Gundam 00, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, How to Train Your Dragon, Kingsman: The Secret Service, Pretty in Pink, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Frankenstein, Aristocats, Dark-Hunter series, American Dragon: Jake Long, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt/パンティ＆ストッキングwithガーターベルト, Little Mermaid, Black Cauldron, Sleeping Beauty, Detentionaire, Catcher in the Rye, Power Rangers, Eyeshield 21, Fullmetal Alchemist, G. I. Joe, and Trinity Blood.
Pen Name- French for "wise one in the lilies"
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Heaven won’t take me and hell’s afraid I’ll take over
"Living is the day worth dying for"-Captain Barbosa (Geoffery Rush) ((Pirates of the Carribean 3- At World's End))
"I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating student as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that shit up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole."
"Forgetting doesn't make it better, it just makes it hurt again when I remember"
"Life is a rollar coaster, and I'm not strapped in."
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
They laugh because we're losers...
"Behind every bitch is a guy who made her that way." Anonymous
"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law." Anonymous
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as uniquie, so weird is good.
"Better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
"Never knock on Death's door, ring the doorbell and run away... he hates that."
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how in seven hells you did it."
"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
We interrupt this profile for an important message to one who has passed on. He will be remembered dearly.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense,who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
A moment of silence.
*Info on Stories*
The following is a list of stories that I have completed/am working on/planning to write for an AU Fairy Tail timeline. There are listed by what they will chronologically in the timeline happen (bold ones are completed ones). Beware: chapter lengths may be short; I try to make them long but after a while they feel too long and runny. And I'm just not that good yet to write really long chapters-
Finding Home Again- Rogue's and Sting's back stories, the way I imagine them, and them joining Fairy Tail
Note- Since I have gotten a couple a reviews about this, I'm going to make as clear as I physically can- There are seven canon dragonslayers in Fairy Tail. Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Laxus, Cobra, Sting, and Rogue. Yes, in this AU, Cobra, Sting, and Rogue join Fairy Tail. Sting and Rogue don't join Sabertooth at all, and Cobra joins Fairy Tail after spending some time in prison (read Seeing the Light for the First Time).