Poll: How should I proceed with "Prayer of the Jinchuriki?" Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Naruto.
Residence: None of Your Concern
Likes: God, Jesus, Hurt/Comfort stories (for the healing process not the actions that begin the process), well written works, reading, playing video games, hanging out with Friends
Dislikes: Abuse, Neglect, Rape, yaoi, arrogant people who can't take a hint or a joke, people who otherwise cannot accept that an author should be able to do what they want with their own story.
Personally, I just feel that this site is for all writers, not those with one orientation or another. On here, there is no white or black, gay or straight, man or woman. Just writer and reader.
Challenge by Notgonnasay09: Naruto of the Talismans (A very slight Naruto/Jackie Chan Adventures Crossover)
Summary: At an early age, Naruto is kidnapped by Orochimaru for experimentation. Orochimaru had recently gotten a hold of twelve ancient relics that used to belong to a dragon demon named Shendu: The Twelve Talismans. He had destroyed Shendu when he destroyed his shield, which either rendered Shendu as a spirit or destroyed him altogether. Through a process of your choice, Orochimaru implanted the powers of the Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig Talismans into Naruto's body. Afterwords, he is rescued by Konoha and brought back to the village, where it is discovered that Naruto has the powers of Animation, Super Strength, Balance, Super Speed, Combustion, Invisibility, Healing (AKA Renewal), Astral Projection, Shape-shifting, Levitation, Immortality, and Heat Vision. This is Naruto's adventure as Naruto of the Talismans.
Rules for Challenge:
1. Naruto can either be given a small harem (4-5 at most) or can be given one girl. If he remains monogamous, I would like to see him paired with either TenTen or Hinata, but I will not insist as long as it is not Sakura. If he has a harem, you can use Sakura.
2. Sasuke will have to be a bit of a villain for this, since Naruto will be a heck of a lot more powerful than he is initially in canon. Whether he stays that way or not is up to you.
3. Teams can be arranged however you want them to be.
4. For Naruto's abilities, do not make him God-like. The Talisman's abilities are not active 24/7 for this. For instance, simply because he has the power of Immortality does not mean that he will live forever; he must activate that ability. Just like in JCA, one must activate the talisman before one receives its powers. In the same sense, Naruto must choose to activate his abilities.
5. Use the Fox how you wish for this, as long as you don't use it for the harem if you plan it. I have nothing against that plot device, but it gets overused for stuff like this.
6. No Yaoi or Yuri. I am already being lenient on the harem a bit, and no offense to anyone else out there, but I don't like reading it. I have nothing against people that read it, I am just not comfortable reading Yaoi or Yuri to a great degree.
7. Do what you want with any character that is "presumed dead," like Kushina Uzumaki or Rin, although I would only ask that you not make his mom out to be some sort of Wicked Witch that wants to kill him. Anyone else is fair game for ANYTHING!
8. You can incorporate any other mystic aspect of Jackie Chan Adventures into this, as long as you do not bring up any human characters from the series up unless it is for a cameo. For instance, Shadow Khan are OK; Uncle is not unless he is a cameo.
9. How the talismans manifest in Naruto is up to you; they can be tattoos, a part of the Kyubi Seal, or something completely different.
Suggestions, as in Optional:
6. As an interesting twist, if you wish and you have Shendu as a specter, you can have him possess Madara.
8. Personality wise, I would like to see a split of sorts; he is still a happy-go-lucky kid, but he was traumatized from his time with Orochimaru, so you can use that to your advantage. However, this is more of a suggestion than an actual rule.
Aside from that, HAVE FUN! (Oh, and if you take the challenge, could you please PM me?)
Challenge #2: Death of Sakura Challenge
So, I have seen plenty of stories where Naruto has lost someone to death, like Iruka or Sasuke. However, I can’t recall seeing very many that ask this: What would have happened if Sakura had died during the Chūnin Exams? After all, for as much as some of us dislike her, she is an important figure to Naruto. That is the reason for this challenge. Here are the rules:
1. Sakura must die at some point during the exams and before the Invasion. Exactly how she dies is up to you, but here are some suggestions:
2. Naruto, Ino, Kakashi, and Sasuke must be affected in some manner by her death. Exactly how they are affected is your choice, but bear in mind that there is more than one way to react to death. Show some creativity; they can be depressed, suicidal, become more reserved, et cetera. I don’t want to see everyone taking this challenge make everyone an emo or a homicidal maniac or react in the exact same way.
3. Pairings: Naruto can have a harem or one woman, but the only restriction is that it must be a woman who was at the Exams in canon, which also means that the max limit on the harem is the number of women at the exam. If you don’t know who was there, here is who I am looking at for this:
Bear in mind, the last five are a bit of a stretch as it is. This also means that you cannot just change someone’s gender just so that they can be paired with Naruto – i.e. FemGaarra or FemNeji – nor can you just include whoever you want to the exams just to get a pairing you want – i.e. no adding Samui, Fū, or FemHaku. How you deal with the issue of the Kyūbi – otherwise known as Kurama – despite the fact that technically it is genderless, is up to you. Also, please no yaoi or yuri focus – I just prefer not to read these pairings.
Other than that, have fun.
Challenge #3: Miracle Naruto and Villainous Sasuke
This challenge is a bit tricky. It asks the question of what would have happened if Mikoto Uchiha, Kushina’s best friend, was Naruto’s godmother. The rules will set up what I am looking for in this story.
1. Kushina must have some incurable ailment that would prevent her from surviving childbirth whether she fought the Kyūbi or not. Whether she retains her status as a jinchūriki or not is up to you, but if she still houses the Kyūbi, you will have to make up a reason why the Fox can’t heal her.
2. Shortly before or after the Kyūbi attack, someone must kidnap an infant Sasuke from the Uchiha Compound. Exactly who this person is, who they work for or for what reason they kidnap Sasuke is up to you.
3. Mikoto must not be able to raise Naruto until after the Uchiha Massacre, which she must survive. Why she cannot raise him before this, be it due to her husband’s insistence or someone else’s, is completely up to the writer.
4. Naruto must have the following bloodline only, which will be the result of Minato using a different seal on the fox to alter Naruto’s genetic structure rather than to house the fox, which will mean no Kyuubi in the seal and no jinchuriki status, though Naruto will still have a ton of chakra and a healing factor:
Name: Hinote no Kokonotsu [Nine Flames, or something similar, if you can come up with something better]
Aside from the risk to the user, there is another aspect to this bloodline. On the person’s back is a mark [Exact design is writer’ choice]. That mark has nine distinct features on it, such as tails, eyes, ect. Anyway, if the healer ends up dying as a result of an injury or series of injuries that would result from this process, one of the marks will disappear and revive the healer. However, because there are only nine marks, this means that there are only nine opportunities to do so. Once the ninth is used, the person can no longer be revived; if they die, they will stay dead. Finally, each time the person is revived, their bloodline will stop working for a week-long period in which that person’s chakra reserves will be extremely low, meaning they will be even more susceptible to harm.
5. Because Sasuke will not be raised as he was in canon, the canonical events that would normally involve Sasuke, such as his feud with Itachi, his search for power, and any other aspect of him will have to be approached differently or altered completely. Heck, he could end up as Orochimaru’s body at some point. How Sasuke will ultimately be different, and how Itachi will react to his little brother, is up to you.
6. Other than yaoi or yuri, pairings for this will be completely up to you, no restrictions. Go wild.
If you hate flamers then join the AAF (Authors Against Flamers) together we can destroy the bastards that have plagues us for years! If you support out cause copy and pate this on your profile and add your name. The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, Yakurenazea, notgonnasay09
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
My Faith = Jesus
" I said NO! Dragon-bot command you, Sub-commander kiss-butt! Dragon-bot not command Wazzpinator, not any more! Wazzpinator sick of being evil, sick of being Predacon! And Wazzpinator especially sick of GETTING BLOWN TO SCRAP ALL THE TIME!!! Sooo, Wazzpinator quit! As of now, which means Ant-bot and two-heads can just pucker their mandibles, and plant BIIG wet juicy one right here, on Wazzpinator's ...BIG...FAT...STRIPEY..." [at which point he is blown apart by Inferno and Quickstrike] - Waspinator, Beast Wars Episode 52: Nemesis (Part 2)
A gentle solemn whisper carries into the cold uncaring night of heartfelt pain and sorrow,
A small hand reaches out for help crying for an angels grace, but even still no one comes to claim him,
-By Sincere Naruto-
CHALLENGE by Aengus
According to Erik Erickson, German-American psychologist noted for his theories on the development of children, because of Naruto's childhood as the outcast child that no one wanted or had time for, Naruto has severe attachment issues and problems socializing with others his age, not to mention a terrible fear of adults. Instead of him being the loud idiot that is portrayed in the manga and anime, Naruto should be very quiet, shy, extreme nervousness, with excessive smiling and nodding. In essence Naruto does not trust anyone, a severe inferiority complex, all the while being one of the most competent and caring ninja in the village. Sasuke cannot be his friend in any way, shape, or form; he is the main antagonist to Naruto's growth and relationships with others, sometimes even going out of his way to try and ruin them. During the main story, a kunoichi begins to have feelings for him and must convince him of that fact.
Conditions: No yaoi, no good Sasuke, no Harem (he's going to have enough problems with one girl), no 'over-night' change for Naruto, no Naruto/older women (ex. Anko, Kurenai, or Tsunade), while I would prefer a Naruto/Temari, I won't insist.
Naruto Hates Yondaime Fic…
We have all seen and read, maybe even written fics where after Naruto finds out about his heritage he immediately understands his father’s position. But what would happen if when he found out about the Yondaime and his heritage he hated him…
Things to happen in the challenge
during the scroll incident Naruto finds out about his heritage and the Kyuubi on his own. The two Chunin find him and he is brought before the Hokage to see if he can be helped in these matters. But Naruto states right then and there that the Yondaime is no father to him and that as far as he is concerned he is just the bastard orphan that the Yondaime condemned to hell…
Naruto must stop being an idiot. How you do that is up to you, whether he becomes dark, reclused, or he locks his feelings up, is completely up to you. You can choose any personality that would fit the story plan…but he must undergo a slight personality change.
Kushina must be explained at some point during the story…whether she hates Naruto, loves him, does not know he is alive, or she is dead. Is completely up to you. If she is dead you have to explain how she died.
This is optional, bloodline, Naruto can have a bloodline or not, it can be existing, or one you made up. This is optional.
Optional: It would probably be a good idea to have Naruto change what he summons...
The pairings, it cannot be Yaoi or Yuri, hopeful harem...I personally don't care which girl, but I would like to know if Hinata is in the harem.
The clan heads are nicer to Naruto; some even want to apply for a marriage contract with him since he is the son of the Yondaime.
Relationship between Naruto and civilians is up to you, same goes with Danzo and the elders.
Relationship with the rest of the Rookies, it can be whatever you want it to be.
NO RAPE OF NARUTO’S GIRLS…EVER
besides the above criteria...go wild!
Please PM me to take up the challenge. It is for no other reason other than I want to check your progress and enjoy your work. This is open to all authors.
CROSSOVERS ARE ALLOWED!!
Favorite Quotes so far from people and from stories I have read:
“It should be noted that, while a former disciple of fate, Neji was completely unaware of its cousin Murphy. As he was about to learn, anything that could go wrong, was about to go wrong in spades.” -Escape from the Hokage’s Hat by anothvortex
"I'm stupid? You're the one too busy chasing gold to realize your stepping on diamonds." -Treasures Ignored by Rythixx
“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, (with an army).” -The Missing Hokage by Payce99
“’Defending her honor does take class. But you do realize I can kick your ass?’ Bee replied smoothly.” -The Will Born In Fire by EdStargazer
On the 1000 Years of Pain: "Yeah, either Jiraiya or your…Yondaime came up with the super kancho ass-poke of doom. Not sure which though, since I wouldn't put it past Yondaime to do it just to irritate the piss out of Kakashi and that kind of thing should pretty much be expected of that Sannin…” -The Missing Hokage by Jonque (XD This is me laughing, not part of their name...)
Naruto in a Henge after being hit on by Sasuke in Uzumaki of the Whirlpool by RaiderXV: “Beauty fades with time, strength fades with age and your welcome is fading faster than either. Now either pick up some wood and leave me alone or just leave me alone. Also if you do not stop I will report you to your sensei.” Naruto said angrily.
True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly- Jason Jordan
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe- Albert Einstein
Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly - Sam Keen
I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support the "Sasuke and Naruto are NOT Gay" cause, copy and paste this into your profile. Because they are NOT!!
If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
If you too are against drunk driving, add this to your profile and add your name to the bottom.~NoOnesGal1848, Sakura-Cherry-Blossom-Chan, AkatsukiDreamer, DeiDei-kunsgirl, purplenekomata, The Crazy Evil Akatsuki Neko, Saya-Izame-Uchiha27, Luna2986, Torture_Cat, xXkickass-kunoichiXx, Tsunei-chan-The-Mizu-Kunoichi, Notgonnasay09
¸.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
I BELIEVE IN GOD! copy/past this if you're not ashamed to admit it.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be willing to
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you
Ten Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter by Hyuuga Hiashi WRITTTEN BY SHAWNY WONG!!
Rule One: If you come up to gates of the Hyuuga estate and announce your presence you’d better be delivering an important message from the Hokage, because you’re sure not picking anything up.
Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.
Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered practical for boys of your age to remove their shirts when they have been training for hours on end. Presumably, this is to ensure that you do not overheat while you are training outdoors. Please don’t take this as an insult but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. We do have air conditioned dojos and indoor training halls for a reason. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may remove your shirts and tops whenever and wherever you want, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your pants do not, accidentally, come off during any time spent with my daughter, I will take my senbon and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.
Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex with the wrong kunoichi can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, my daughter is that kunoichi, and I will kill you.
Rule Five: It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about recent missions, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."
Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.
Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than sculpting the Hokage Monument. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like sweeping my floors?
Rule Eight: The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, ninja patrols, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which feature chainsaws are okay. Chunin exam tournaments are okay. Morino Ibiki’s interrogation chambers are better. (Speaking of which, Ibiki owes me a favor. Would you like me to make an appointment for you? It’s no trouble.)
Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I am a master of the Byakugan – that makes me a living lie detector. I can see every involuntary twitch, every breath, and each bead of sweat on your face. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have an army of elite Byakugan users at my beck and call. Do not trifle with me.
Rule Ten: Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your steps coming up to my front gate for an enemy Cloud ninja sent here to steal the secrets of the Byakugan. You remember what happened to the last Cloud ninja who crossed me, don’t you? Incidentally, I will be cleaning and polishing the family katana as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you set one foot on my property you should submit yourself to a full body search by my guards, remove all hidden weapons from your person, and keep both hands in plain sight. Announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then leave - there is no need for you to come inside. You may not see me, but rest assured. I see you.