Author has written 11 stories for Sonny with a Chance, Camp Rock, Wizards of Waverly Place, iCarly, and Harry Potter.
Hey, I'm Lexa :)
I write mostly for Sonny With a Chance, but i also am thinking of drabbling in other topics.
I am also a beta reader if anyone needs one! I think i'm pretty decent with proofreading and punctuation and stuff...sooo...yea :)
"There's truth behind every 'just kidding,' curiosity behind every 'just wondering,' knowledge behind every 'I don't know,' and emotion behind every 'I don't care"
I have gone out on my balcony and wished with all my heart that I could fly.
10 things you might like to know about me:
1) I'm addicted to writing. No joke-this is what I do, no matter what kind of mood I'm in
2) I'm a stickler for grammer, spelling, and punctuation. If there are any mistakes in my writing, you can be POSITIVE that its the fault of the document uploader or the profile editing thing. Not to toot my own horn or anything
3) Black converse and Uug boots (They're FUZZY!!!!) are Heaven Sent in my book.
4) I, being as straight as a pole, am a known flirt master with the male sex. I'm currently single though. Oh, the irony.
5) My favorite color is plum purple, but i have a light blue room with clouds on the ceiling
6) I hate the vast majority of boys in my school, since I'm not into jocks. I love the cute, nerdy type that frequent the computer lab during lunch :P
7) I wear too much dark clothing for my social status's good. My school's very preppy, and I hate feeling like I need to fit in.
8) I have never, ever said "legit", and never plan too. Nor will I ever spell "yea(h)" as "yah", or say "kk" as a one word answer during texting with friends, or even give a one word answer that isn't "bye!". I HATE all those.
9) I can't live without Paramore, i-Pods, alternative/metal/rock music in general, puppies, my mom's food, vanilla yogurt, Cheerios, computers (especially ones to make videos and Picnik pictures on), and Key Lime pie.
10) I hate it when people call me goth or emo or something, just because I own a lot of black. It just so happens to be the color that looks best on me! :D
check me ouuuut :) i did a channy fan fid, btw.
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!" You just cant resist finishing this . . . "in west Philadelphia born and raised . . ." You remember -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. You remember reading "Goosebumps" You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not When everything was settled by -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -ms. mary mack When kick ball was a daily activity. When we used to obey our parents You used to listen to the radio all day long just to r ecord your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular. You remember The Original Game Boy. You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -and Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. You remember those Where's Waldo books. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum. You remember watching -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -ghost busters You remember Ring Pops. If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes .vs. cd players. Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them. You played and/or collected "Pogs" You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere. One word. . . . . . . .trolls. Windows 95 was the best. You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberry's -Power Ra ngers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand. You collected those Beanie Babies. Carebears Lambchop's song never ended. Silver dollars, which were cool to have. Everyone watched the WB. If you even know what an original walkman is. You know the Macarena by heart. "Talk to the hand" . . . enough said You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground. Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot. When light up sneakers were cool. When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When gas was 0.95 a gallon. When we recorded stuff on VCRs. You had slap bracelets! You Actually played outside until it was dark! Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear. Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . . .
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someone"s liver?)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you Believe in Jesus Christ, put this on your profile, and don't deny this, because the bible says, "Deny me, and i will Deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven."
Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
What girls don't seem to know: when a guy acts like he hates you, chances are, he likes you.
What guys don't seem to know: when a girl acts like she hates you, chances are, she hates you.
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that, my children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying that there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem work itself out?
I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
You're not yourself today. I noticed the improvement immediately.
An expert is a person who tells you a simple thing in a confusing way in such a fashion that you think the confusion is your fault.
Burning someone at the stake is considered rude in some parts of America.
If the world gives you lemons, you can make lemonade... or you can make a biologically engineered virulent air-born pathogenic virus that will wipe out the entire population of the planet, which would be a whole lot cooler.
When life hands you the Jonas Brothers, punch them in the face and demand Green Day. (i do like the jonas brothers, but this is more for my friend, mischa XD )
Channy I am Channy Bunny.
(='.'=) Love me.
(")_(") CHANNY-NESS! lol~Put this on your profile if you are a true Channy fan~
If you think that eventually there should be a Sonny With A Chance movie copy and paste it to your profile and add your pen name. Zoezora,eromdaer451QI, SeesterSoho Stars1029
You know that you are addicted to SWAC when:
1. You answer the phone with "Lemme hear ya say heee-eeey".
2. Your cell phone ringer goes "MOOO".
3. You surf the channels on Wednesdays at 8/7 to find MacKenzie Falls.
4. Everytime you're angry, you start a "Fine, Fine, Good, Good" argument.
5. You call your crush with blue eyes and blonde hair Chad.
6. You know everything there is to know about new Sonny With a Chance episodes a week in advance.
7.You say "sammich" instead of "sandwich".
8. Everytime you show my friends something you say, "Check it out! Check it out! Check it out!"
9. Everytime you see skinny jeans you scream, "Stop SPS!"
10. You tell yourself that Chad Dylan Cooper is real.
11. You search youtube for something Channy related.
12. You dream about Tawni Town.
13. Everytime someone calls annoying, I say, "I'm not annoying, you are!"
14. Everytime a dog farts, you try to uncover the message.
15. You never leave a room without your hand in a peace sign and saying "Peace out sukas!"
16. If anyone calls your old phone, they hear: "You've reached (your name). Sorry, I can't come to the phone right now, because if you were important enough, you'd know that number to the phone I answer."
17. Everytime you hear "I love you!" you respond "I-- I'm afraid to fly!"
18. You're looking for the perfect mermaid dress for prom.
19. Everytime you hear the word "banned", you scream "ZAC EFRON!"
20. You truly believe that Chad Dylan Cooper is the greatest actor of our generation.
21. You vote in the poll above. (WAYYYY up there :P)
22. You read my Channy stories the hour they go up.
23. This is your in your favorites.
24. You make lists like this.
25. Your favorite dog combination is a chocopoke, the ice cream that licks itself.
26. You have cheese pants.
27. You have or you want to stick your head under the fro-yo machine.
28. You say "fro-yo" instead of "frozen yogurt".
29. You have a blarmie.
30. Your favorite lipstick is Coco Moco Coco.
31. You go to your favorite lipstick store and ask if they have more Coco Moco Coco, then ask if they have Moco Coco Moco.
32. You settle things by playing musical chairs.
33. You spend most of your time in a vent.
34. You don't shake hands when you meet someone. You sing, "You're not Tawni, and that's why I like you! Hey!"
35. You take three hours getting dressed for your date.
36. You say, "Screw Team Edward and Jacob!" You're Team Channy.
37. You like to say 'Cirrrrrrrrcle' in class.
38. You claim that you're a real princess and you prove it by talking in a New Jersey accent.
39. You use the bite, wipe, and gloss method.
40. You have Meatball Mondays.
41. You tell people that they're going to fall in love with you by the end of the week.
42. You say "m'lady".
43. You know that there are 80 shades of white.
44. Cold cut catapults work with cheese.
45. A bowl of egg salad gets you nowhere but humiliated.
46. Five weddings and a wedding make a whole lot of weddings.
47. People get mad if you wear the same clothes as them at the “Oh No You Didn’ts”.
48. You can fall in love with your mortal enemy.
49. You shouldn’t open boxes that belong to eleven year olds.
50. You shouldn’t fake your own fan letters, unless you have a weird beard costume.
PUNISHMENT: More Sonny With A Chance! You're infected with SWAC, and there's no help, so just make it worse. That's the only logical solution.
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Sonny With A Chance, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
~PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, MusicalLife17, Crazyfanchic, Lorena.L., Waiting For Him, Stars1029
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Ten Things I Learned From Sonny With A Chance.
1. There are eighty shades of white.
2. Cold Cut catapults also work with cheese.
3. You shouldn't fake your own fan letters. (Unless you have a weird beard costume)
4. You shouldn't open giant boxes that belong to a certain eleven year old.
5. Tawni Town is one heck of a town.
6. You can fall in love with your mortal enemy.
7. Not all proms end in disaster.
8. You have to play yourself before you can play someone your not.
9. People will get mad if you wear the same clothes as them to the "Oh No You Didn'ts".
10. Five weddings and a wedding makes a lot of weddings.
"You're like the head jerk...you're like the mayor of jerksville..the head ambassador of jerkerlslovkia!!" ~Sonny Munroe~
"I hear it's a heck of a town." ~Sonny Munroe~
"Ya know what I checked out a new book and it's called Were having a secret prom by Sonny Munroe!" ~Sonny Munroe~
"Well I'm proud to call myself a loser also and I'm sticking with my real friends. So I guess that makes us Loser force 5!" ~Sonny Munroe~
"No, that's just Zora sawing through our floor, your ceiling. Yeah we all thought it was missing something so we made a multi-purpose hole." ~Sonny Munroe~
"As you see I have brought the gift of Joy." ~Sonny Munroe~
"Why say goodbye when you can come back and say hello. Like on another date with Tawni." ~Sonny Munroe~
"I'm saying this because i like you, i don't like you." ~Sonny Munroe~
"Sorry, i'm a hugger."~Sonny Munroe~
"Really Chad, really" ~Sonny Munroe~
"Well what can I say..I've got a gift for giving gifts." ~Sonny Munroe~
"Yeah it lights up! It's a cool chair! ~Sonny Munroe~
"Guys! Stop it! There's no need for clock noises!" ~Sonny Munroe~
"Were on a fake date we have to make it look believable!" ~Sonny Munroe~
"It was the kiss cam!!" ~Sonny Munroe~
"Wait. We have bananas foster?" ~Sonny Munroe~
"Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!" "Zora, ZORA! Blossom Scouts don't bark at little girls." "It's not in the handbook! ~ Sonny and Zora~
"It's my first Hollywood earthquake! it's exciting and terrifying!" "AHH!" ~ Sonny Munroe~
"If I can't have the best hair, I may as well not have any hair at all!" ~Tawni Hart~
"and now we are cooler than Chad Dylan Co oh-ooper oh-oh oooper oh-oh ooper oh-oh-oh-oh- Now stop it, you guys play with the toys so much that they break." ~Tawni,Nico, and Grady~
"I was his Duck-Duck and he was my Goose." ~Tawni Hart~
"It's funny how I'm always something and pretty." ~Tawni Hart~
"Rubber Pencil!" ~Tawni Hart~
"and your patheticle!" ~Tawni Hart~
(Says in a French accent) "Stop! In the name of the fashion! ~Tawni Hart~
"Some where close, some where so exclusive, it doesn't even exist!" (gasps) We're going to Narnia?! ~ Tawni and Grady~
"Ti He!" ~Tawni Hart~
"Good! It's the least thing you can do, you kiss cam canoodeler!!" ~Tawni Hart~
"I'm Fashionita!!" ~Tawni Hart~
(Says with an accent) "I'm a little teapot, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout!" ~Tawni Hart~
"When your heart is broken into a million pieces and scattered all over the floor, just remember Tawni Hart doesn't vacuum." ~Tawni Hart~
"That was probably the wrong thing to say." ~Nico Harris~
"Tawni! Don't do anything stupid!!...er.." ~Nico Harris~
"You know I'm waiting for just the right lady!!" ~Grady Mitchell~
"You mean were going to Narnia!" ~Grady Mitchell~
Grady: There are three things I would never lie to you about Money, video games, and what's in my pants.
Nico: Well what's in your pants?
"Say it ain't so!" ~Zora Lancaster~
"Sally Jenson, kid lawyer. I fight for you!" ~Zora Lancaster~
"If this stuff can make Nico and Grady seem attractive, just think of what'll it do for our sweet, sweet cookies!" ~Zora Lancaster~
"A few more seconds and you would have been saying hello to lefty!" ~Zora Lancaster~
"You fool! You doomed us all!" ~Zora Lancaster~
"I could've sworn I just explained that!" ~Zora Lancaster~
"I just mastered my powers" ~Zora Lancaster~
"tell her Nico. Tell her what she needs to hear." ~Zora lancaster~
"Ha ha ha! who wants cookies!?" ~Zora Lancaster~
"Loser force 5!" ~So Random cast~
"You and Chad are magic together!" ~Marshall Pike~
"You see if I let you have a prom then Grady gets his carnival, Nico gets his puppet show, and we will all be living in Tawnitown. Sonny do you really want to live in Tawnitown?"~Marshal Pike~
"The TV show that punches you right in the neck!" ~Gilroy Smith~
"Aw setting up Sonny for failure how precious." ~Dakota Condor~
"Stupid cookie." ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"Really Sonny, Really" ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"No extras on set!" ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"Really, Maple Syrup, Really" ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"Don't talk without a script!!" ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"This arm says lets cuddle, and this arm says getcha game bro!" ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"Let me hear you say HHHEEEEYYY!! ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"I had to. I dared myself." ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"What that jerk still has my phone!" ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"Sure I shoved a dog once, but that's because it was slobbering...all over me..and I shoved it away, and now...I'm Americas most hated puppy shover!" ~ Chad Dylan Cooper~
"This is Chad Dylan Cooper, sorry I can't come to the phone right now, but if you were important enough, you'd have the number to the phone I answer." ~ Chad Dylan Cooper~
"There was this one time I got this sweet new convertible. Yeah. I got a new convertible. huh. I guess I don't know how you guys feel." ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
"I'm Chad Dylan Cooper and you've been celebrity practiical joked!!" ~Chad Dylan Cooper~
Zora: Why is Zac Efron up there?
Chad: Cause it's my wall, and I like saying I banned Zac Efron. There will come a day when Zac Efron comes knocking on that door and he's like, "Hey, can I come in?" I'll be like, "Oh no, you're banned."
Zora: We have a code.
Chad: Yeah, okay, well we have a chocolate fountain, all right? So what you think about that!
Sonny: You wanna know what I think about that? I'll tell you what I think about that... (to her castmates) Take what you can and run!
Tawni: So far, so good. Chad's believing it.
Sonny: Yeah well, Chad still believes that Miley and Hannah are two different people.
Dakota: I love Chad Dylan Cooper.
Sonny: So does Chad Dylan Cooper.
(Chad walks up with a bruised eye)
Sonny: What happened!?
Chad: I just got on a fight on The Falls.
Sonny: Oh, they don't like you either?
Grady: aw.. He loves all four of us. Wait there's five of us!
Tawni: Out of the four of us that he loves. I know that I was the first one to step in to this prop house.
Sonny: aw.. So your going to be the last to leave?
Tawni: No, I'm going to be the first to leave. See ya!
Zora: Step away from the box or it's gonna get messy.
Nico: Woah Zora we weren't acually going to open it.
Zora: Yeah right., You guys open every packedge I get and eat what's inside. whether It's food or not.
Grady: Oh, come on we just want to see what's inside the box!
Zora: You really want to know? Then come closer, closer... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! So keep your mitts off my mail Punks!
Chad: Who is this guy?!
Tawni: The love of my life!!
Chad: THEN WHY IS SHE KISSING HIM?!
Tawni: I dont know!!
Sonny's BIGGEST dream is to be on So Random...
Chad is the monster that wakes her up
You know your a Sonny With A Chance Fan when...
You keep telling your friends that Chad Dylan Cooper is real.
Your friends are sick of hearing you talk about Sonny With A Chance.
Your favorite dog combination is a chocopoke, the ice cream that licks itself.
When you want someone to change something you bawk like a chicken.
You watch the episodes a week before they air on youtube.
You just wish channy would form already!
So Far So Great is always stuck in your head.
You think cheese pants are the coolest invention.
You agree that Tawni Town is one heck of a town!
You want a blarmie, the blanket with arms.
Your cellphone ringer is MOOOO!
You wish you could taste the creamy goodness of the fro yo machine.
Instead of Oh my god, you say Oh my chad!
You can honestly say you love Chad Dylan Cooper.
You suddenly want to go live in a vent.
Your favorite lipstick is Coco Moco Coco.
You settle things by playing musical chairs.
You do know there are 70 shades of white.
You wrote a complainent letter to condor studios about the unfair treatment to the so random cast.
You can't say no to the kiss cam.
You laugh at people who say double duty.
You understand this statement, and why its one of the best: Peace out suckahhs!
Your smiling through this whole thing and nodding agreeing with it.
You repost this and are proud to call yourself a SWAC Fan.
Tawni's the most egotistic.
Sonny's the prettiest.
Nico's the funniest.
Grady's the clumsiest.Zora's the quirkiest.
But only Chad can sit in a corner and STILL make everyone feel jealous.
Chaddylancooperism - The act of having an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities, followed by stunning good looks. If you suffer from Chaddylancooperism, copy and paste this onto your page.
If you suffer from E.O.W.S.K.D. (Extreme Obsession With Sterling Knight Disorder), copy and paste this onto your profile
If you agree that Chad and Sonny are made for each other, copy and paste this onto your profile.
"Yeah, yeah. I'd shake your hand, but it's taped to my ass." "I have tummy issues, what get over it." - Seventeen Again - Sterling Knight
"That explains why your lips tasted like skiball and air hockey." - Chad Dylan Cooper (Sterling Knight)- Sonny With a Chance
"To the Cooper Pooper!" - Nico and Grady - Sonny With a Chance
I hate people. Sterling Knight however...
Sterling Knight is only six years older than me. I know a couple that is ten years apart. You're smart, you can see where this is going. (wink wink, hint hint.)
Sonny can have Chad, Sterling's mine
You know you're obsessed with Channy/SWAC when... (Answers in bold, delete mine and put your own!)
You start to capitalize words like, “Channel” of course!!
You squeak like a fan girl every time you see implied Channy on the show. YES!!
You watch that one episode of Hannah Montana just because the guy who plays Chad is in it. duh :)
When someone doesn’t know what Channy/SWAC is, you look at them like they’re nuts. all. the time!!
You start saying things like, “Really (insert name here)? Really? (LOL thats my line!)
She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of the world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles were all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies
With her feet on the ground
And her head in the clouds
Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle
Ba da ba da ba
~Brick By Boring Brick- Paramore (aka LOVE!)
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station..
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why does an "X" stand for a kiss?
I understand how scissors can beat paper, and i get how rock can beat scissors, but there is noooo way paper can beat rock! Is paper supposed to magically wrap itself around the rock and leave it immobile? If so why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't there pieces of paper constantly suffocating people as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, cause paper can't beat anything! A rock would tear that crap in seconds. When i play rock/paper/scissors i always pick rock. Then when someone claims to have beaten me with their paper i can punch them in the face and say "Oh sorry I thought paper would protect you!!"
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap."
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands."
You know you're a true Jonas Brothers fan when...
- Your life goals include something about planting cotton candy trees
- At random times, you ponder the 'if a tree falls, and no one's around to hear it, does it make a noise?' theory
- You definitely know what 'fantastalistic' is.
- When you see something you like, you yell 'SHOTGUN!'
- Nick J... is off the chain.
- JoBromance?! You wish you could have one of those...
- You can name every one of their songs off the top of your head.
- you have Joe's 'The CD is out' dance memorized down to the cape.
- When Joe did 'The Look' on Bonus Jonas, you squealed.
- Your new favorite pick up line (even though you may or may not be a diabetic) is 'slow down sugar, cuz I'm diabetic!'
- You wish at 7:05 instead of 11:11!
- On Joe's birthday.. you threw a birthday party with your friends; cake, singing, presents & all!
- Lately, you've noticed you've been drinking a lot of orange Gatorade.
- Starbucks, 2 miles' nuff said.
- You quote the Jonas Brothers in almost every sentence.
- You randomly 'DONT DROP THAT CAKE!' blurt out JB related things.
- You can honestly admit that you are fully obsessed.
- JB wall.. again, 'nuff said.
- If you see them on the cover of a magazine, you have to buy it.
- You cried when you heard about Nick and his diabetes bless him.
- Since that day, he's pretty much been your number one hero.
- Your parents know as much about the three as you do.. maybe a little less, but almost.
- You've annoyed anyone who'll come within a mile radius of you.
- Sometimes you just watch DC to catch the Jonas Brothers 'Bonus Jonas' time.
- You know the words to 'Nick J is off the chain' - and you agree with it.
- When you see someone who looks like Joe, Kevin, or Nick, you have to get really close to them just to make sure it's not a JB
- CORN POPS?! I want some!
- For some reason, every small thing reminds you of one of the boys. Baby bottle pops, Butterfingers, cotton candy, drills, and possibly water bottles.
- You wish your name was Mandy.. and that you were born in Australia, but currently reside in California.
- Your iPod consists of JB and nothing but JB.
- Even your family can sing the words to at least one of their songs.
- JB IS ON TV! Everyone around you knows not to touch the remote or they will lose an arm.
- Fantastalistic and Poned are part of your daily vocabulary.
- You know how the Jonas Brothers started- AND you can name other songs besides the usual three that FAKE fans name. SOS, Hold On, Year 3000.
- You ARE DJ Danger.
- Joe has no anger problems. He's completely and utterly.. NORMAL in your eyes.
- You love God for giving Kevin that one sick day, where he stayed home and learned to play the guitar.
- You just stare at people who ask if Nick's hair is NATURALLY straight.
- If someone were to play you in a movie, you'd want it to be Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow.. playing you.
- You like your crowds medium rare.
- You know what 'campfire' is.
- The JB's routine before a show. You know what they do and in what order.
- You miss the 'Joehawk', but the new hair is cute, too.
- Sometimes you just like to listen to the sigh songs from back before Nick hit puberty just to miss the old times.
- You miss the old days, when the Jonas Brothers weren't quite so famous, but you're also proud of them for getting this far.
- You'd vote Nick for president ANY DAY!
- You honestly think that there are no cars in Oklahoma, just because Joe exclaimed it.
- AAR = a group of douches who need to be shot.. just because they badmouthed JB.
- Joe said the world is only covered in 70 water.. so he must be right, no doubt about it, he's always right.
- Nick is a stud muffin - you agree with Joe 100 percent.
- When something is illogical, you HAVE to say 'Yo, that's illogical, I can't have it' and you can say it with a straight face.
- You pretty much threw a party when you found out the the Jonas Brothers reached number one Internet sold album.
- Frankie is most definitely the cutest little kid alive. Ever.
- You know they're really the only guys that age who can pull off the tight pants look.
- You remember the days back when Kevin was a complete nerd, and Joe was a little weirdo.
- You even sat through 20 minutes of that show DLIFE just so you could see them for a whole of 5 minutes.
- Just because you can; you comment their Myspace once a day.. it's tradition!
- You think it's deadly hilarious that Kevin broke his Sidekick the first day he had it.
- You KNOW that Joe is Superman, and that he's from Planet XZ315.. he doesn't lie, he only tells the truth.
- You've watched every video of theirs on Youtube so many times that you could probably say the words by heart.
- You know what happened to Nick's first purity ring, and where he got his new one.
- You know what the purity rings symbolize.
- If someone asked you if the JB's are really married, you'd laugh so hard you'd cry, then you'd go serious and nod, saying, "Yeah, to me."
- You're still a huge fan of 'It's About Time'.
- Since Kevin watches music videos when he first wakes up, YOU DO TOO!
- OH, and you nodded and smiled while reading through this.
- And of course you just have to repost it because you're a true fan
Chad: (pointing to a magazine with Sonny and Hayden kissing on the cover) Who is this guy?!
Tawni: The love of my life!
Chad: (voice high)THEN WHY IS SHE KISSING HIM?!
Tawni: I DON'T KNOW!
Sonny: I told you it was the kiss cam!
Sonny: IT WAS THE KISS CAM!
Sonny’s sweater dress in chapter 10 of Sonny with a Chance of New York City (above)
Belt that she puts on top of dress mentioned above
Boots with that outfit
The dress Sonny wore in Chapter 10 of Sonny with a chance of New York City
Suits Chad wore in Chapter 20 of Sonny with a Chance of New York City
Dress Sonny bought for the gala in Chapter 23 (when she bought it)
Shoes with the dress
March 5th UPDATE:
Its Sterling Knights Birthday!!
screams and has a mini dance party
Sterling Knight is the coolest thing since pirates.
November 3rd UPDATE:
Hi Everyone; I just found out about Demi checking into rehab, and I would just like everyone to show their support for her in any way they can...she's been through so much and I feel horrible for her right now. Thanks!
JUNE 2ND UPDATE:
Hi everyone...it's been so long, and I apologize, but I never updated my profile saying that...I'm retired. I have had no inspiration lately, and things have been tough around my house and such, so it's only right that, until further notice, I should inform you that I will no longer be writing. I may post stories that I wrote way-back-when, but until I officially announce it, I won't be online very much. I may decide to make a comeback and begin writing a collab fic with one of my friends on here, but until then...farewell :'(