Poll: What is the best book series? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for NCIS, Morganville Vampires, Summer of My German Soldier, Glee, Salt, 2010, Mortal Instruments, and Hunger Games.
Hey there I'm DarkestAngel11.
So here's a little bit about me:
Still in school, but can't wait to get out. Writing is my passion but I also enjoy working in the theatre, listening to music, reading, hanging out with my friends, etc. I'm a girl movie addict, that needs to get more of a social life outside of school and should probably figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.
Not much else that you really need to know!
Best Movie Quotes:
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." - Gone With the Wind
"You cant fight in here this is a War Room!" - Doctor Strangelove
"What we have here is a failure to communicate." - Cool Hand Luke
" Will I see you tonight?" "I never make plans that far ahead." - Casablanca
"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, and she walks into mine." - Casablanca
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to know that I have no grasp of it whatsoever." - The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
"This time John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly." "That was Gary Cooper asshole" - Die Hard
" I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this." - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
"Did you lose your mind all at once, or was it a slow, gradual process?" - The Fisher King
"Have you had a close encounter?" - Close Encounters of a Third Kind
My favorite quotes:
"I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it." I have no idea
"I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions."
"Sing like no ones listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.”- Mark Twain
"My sense of adventure is on the beach with your sanity." Claire Danvers (Rachel Caine's Morganville vampires)
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." - Anonymous
"And you can't fight the tears that ain't comin, or the moment of truth in your lies, when everything feels like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know your alive." goo goo dolls (Iris)
"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter." -James Earl Jones
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."-Oscar Wilde
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." -Robert McCloskey
“We've been through a lot together-and most of it was your fault."
"Danger can only be overcome by more danger" -Greek proverb
"If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave Man, I guess I'm a coward." -Jack Handy, SNL writer and comedian
Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it." -Bill Cosby
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." -Albert Einstein
“No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever." -Francois Muriac
“The course of true love never did run smooth."-William Shakespeare
“It’s you and me against the world, we attack at dawn.”
Fun Things To Do In An ELEVATOR!
1) When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "open") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the button 20 times, it works quicker"
2) When the elevator doors shut, reassuringly say, "It's ok, they will open up again!"
3)Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4) Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
5) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
6) Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
7) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
8) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
9) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
10) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for awhile, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
11) Meow occasionally. (meow mix song possibly)
12) quote fire marshal bill's "Let me show you something" try to do his voice if possible.
13) Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
15) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
18) Say "Ding!" at each floor.
19) Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
20) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
22) Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
23) Put a box on the floor and whenever somebody comes in, say "Do you hear ticking?"
Friend vs. Best Friends:
A good friend will stay with you if the crowd leaves you. A best friend will kick the crowds butts if they leave you, not even bothering to take names while doing so.
A good friend you have to tell them not to tell. A best friend automatically knows not to tell.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - bitch - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies. ( this is me and my friend Emily or you know her as AllAvengedRomance.)
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days"
Here are some clips from some of my favorite moments in NCIS:
(Tony is talking about a movie.)
Tony: This is so Usual Suspects.
Tony: (carrying a dead rat) Yes, Alex, I'll take "Horror Films That Take Place on Ships" for 500. Thank you.
Tony: (sings) Ba, ba black ship, have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, but in order to see it you're gonna need top secret government clearance.
Jenny: She seems to be fitting in well.
Ducky: "How many times did he hit you?"
Tony: “Mother! Blood, blood.”
I hope that you have enjoyed my profile, have a nice day and please come again. The gift shop is open to your far left, past the nice young men in their clean white coats who are coming to take you away ha ha... (Their coming to take me away- Just a very creepy song)
Unsafe External Link