Poll: What major event are you most excited for in the Faith & Love Series? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
ABOUT ME: Hi there! I'm a massive Sherlock Holmes lover, and Carlisle and Esme Cullen are always going to be my OTP. I'm a med student, but writing is my absolute passion - so I love shoving science in when I can. I hope you like my stories, feel free to bombard me with reviews, if you'd like a reply to your review, just mention that and I will deliver! I highly doubt I'll ever abandon Faith & Love, but if I have a momentary lapse in sane judgement, I'll make sure to tell you. So don't freak out if it's been a while since I updated! I'm always open to pre-reading stories to give feedback - just PM me!
Find me on twitter for writing updates: @MMBJfanfic
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Chapter 53 of Faith and Love, coming soon! [Less than 10 chapters left!]
POLL: Make sure you VOTE to tell me what major even coming up in the series that you are most looking forward to!
THE FAITH & LOVE SERIES
Carlisle & Esme Cullen through the years
1. Faith & Love - On a chilly night in 1921 Esme Platt jumped off of a cliff, she lay in the morgue slowly dying when Carlisle Cullen saved her life. Faith & Love explores the story of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, and how an act of following was turned into an act of love.
1.5. The Risks You Dare To Take - COMING SOON Newly married, Carlisle and Esme Cullen embark on an adventure of grand proportions. Along with Edward, Carlisle and Esme travel to Europe where they encounter many new and old faces, human and vampire alike. Will their adventures strengthen their family bond, or will their worldly travels cement the darkness in one of the family member's soul? Occurs between Faith & Love and Finding Home, 1922 - 1926.
2. Finding Home COMING SOON! There's uncertainty following them with every move they make, a foreboding shadow always at their heels. There's darkness somewhere in their house, and skeletons tapping at their closet doors. Then suddenly, Carlisle and Esme Cullen find themselves in an empty house without a son. This is the story of how, after it all, somehow, they three find themselves Finding Home. (1927-1931) Sequel to Faith & Love.
3. Book 3 - COMING SOON! Sequel to Finding Home.
3.5. Time Gap Filler 2 - COMING SOON! Occurs between Book 3 & Book 4.
4. Book 4 - COMING SOON! Sequel to Book 3.
4.5. Time Gap Filler 3 - COMING SOON! Occurs between Book 4 and Book 5.
5. Book 5 - COMING SOON! Sequel to Book 4.
THE PHOTO GALLERY
For those tricky things to imagine...
Faith & Love: The Story of Carlisle and Esme Cullen
Photos are indicative.
Chapter 1 - The real old Ashland Hospital St. Joseph's
Chapter 25 - The Forest Church
Chapter 34 - Esme's engagement ring.
Chapter 42 - Esme's ruby and diamond locket.
Chapter 43 - Esme's Wedding Ring
Chapter 45 - Edward's 9-line pearl with enamel bracelet for Esme - Esme's wedding gown would be similar to this dress worn by Betty Garst in 1930, designed by Chanel, or this modern dress. The church interior.
Chapter 46 - The photo frame from the Gregsons.
Chapter 47 - Esme and her crucifix necklace, in the Illustrated Guide for those of you who don't have the book.
Chapter 51 - The inspiration for The Halifax House exterior.
Chapter 52 - The inspiration for The Halifax House downstairs grand bed.
Please note: I do not own Twilight or any of it's characters. I also do not own any of the photos posted above unless stated.