Author has written 42 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Aquarion, Bleach, Star Trek: 2009, Generator Rex, Valdemar universe, Inuyasha, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Naruto, Captain America, Wolf's Rain, Mythology, Harry Potter, Rurouni Kenshin, Merlin, Legend of Korra, Avengers, Smallville, Dragon Booster, Danny Phantom, Static Shock, and Balto.
Welcome all readers!
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. If you do read one, please review. I love reviews! (Please be polite in your review, even if you don't like my writing. Thanks!). Reviews will help me improve my writing, which I know it still needs some work. I will be updating every other week or earlier if I get the chance and I am truly sorry if I don't get a chance to update. I do have a life outside of fanfiction. A very busy life.
I encourage everyone to vote for any polls that I have up at the time.
Please enjoy reading!
Working on updates. Please be patient. :)
The Greatest Lesson in Life is about Spell Check
Candidate for a Pullet Surprise - a.k.a.(Candidate for Pulitzer Prize)
I have a spelling check.
Eye ran this poem threw it,
A link to my Deviantart account for pictures of my OC's and other people's OC's I have drawn at their request:
Characters from my stories on my Deviantart:
Avenger's Reborn: Sanders/ Aspen: http://zanzibar-1.deviantart.com/#/d4bsita
New Management: EVO Rex: http://zanzibar-1.deviantart.com/#/d3gr7ml
I'm a Mutant?/ Flightless Falcon: Sarah: http://zanzibar-1.deviantart.com/art/Sarah-164574972?q=gallery%3AZanzibar-1&qo=10
I'm a Mutant?/ Flightless Falcon: Drago: http://zanzibar-1.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2nl91n
I'm a Mutant?/ Flightless Falcon: Drago's mutant form: http://zanzibar-1.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2onqb1
Mutants in Dragon City: Treashun: http://zanzibar-1.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2lypfq
Mutants in Dragon City: Razili: http://zanzibar-1.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ls9xn
A link to my Fictionpress account: http://www.fictionpress.com/zanzibar1
"I think I'm seeing your future and your kind've a jerk" (Sam, Danny Phantom: Ultimate Enemy)
"His future is sealed" (Clockwork, Danny Phantom: Ultimate Enemy)
"Just because he's evil in your eyes doesn't mean he's evil in everyone else's" (Niane from Checkmate by Pearl84)
"Dude, it's not your fault" (Tucker)
“Living without love isn’t living. It’s just...existing” (Oliver Queen, Smallville)
"Master, I'm so terribly sorry.
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." (Mercedes Lackey)
"' I'm practically home,' he said. 'My grandmother's house is right over there.'
"'You think it's okay that we're eating Rudolph?' (Frank)
"All kids care about these days are iPhones and stupid Vampire kissing movies," The Conjurarium shop owner (Supernatural, We Believe the Kids are the Future)
Something to add after this comment:
"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."
"Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with
"There are few problems that can’t be solved with high explosives"
"To be a successful procrastinator you must be a genius because you take what other people do in a course of weeks and mash it all into a couple of hours." - David S. Clements
Things about me:
Favorite Books: (Any titles out of Alphabetical order are sequels of previous books)
Favorite TV shows:
Favorite Video Games:
Other fun facts:
0-50 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!-0-
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run into the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!"
32. Bring in a 7th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewellery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a supply teacher is taking the attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favourite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shoot. Shoot . Shoot. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT"
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||General: All Categories|