Author has written 3 stories for Mentalist, and NCIS.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, Kara Nicole aka Karecitay, FARISWHEEL
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
You know what to do to spread the love guys, do it.
--IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... REPOST THIS
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts.
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
13) The Giant Squid is not an approriate date to the Yule Ball
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Moblie, Robin!"
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
20) I will ont dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions.
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom
25) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" everytime I apparate.
26) I will not steal Griffyndor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife
32) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the Arse" is not an acceptable quidditch chant.
34) I am not Allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoyin a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
34) It is a mad idea to tell Proffesor Mcgonagal that she takes herself too seriously
35) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an aprropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell.
36) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
37) I will not offer to pose nude for Collin Creevy.
38) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
39) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
40) Dumbledore does not have "nakie time".
"Je ne le crois pas! Pour qui il se prend, à décider de ce que j'ai le droit, ou pas, de faire? Je ne suis pas un putain de gamin! Je suis assez grand pour savoir ce que je fais! Pourquoi ne peut-il pas voir-" Alexander's grumbles rambled off as he stormed through Wizarding France, angry tears in his eyes, arms crossed almost painfully across his chest. "Va te faire foutre, Ted Lupin-! Ce que tu peux être con! Je te déteste- Comment ose-t-il!" Alex's rambles trailed off to just venting anger as he stormed through France, no set course in mind. "Rester enfermé avec mes parents jusqu'à son retour, m'interdire de mettre un pied hors du domaine, me dire de me comporter comme un adulte... Je vais lui montrer moi où il peut se mettre ses stupides ordres de tyran à la manque! S'il croit qu'il peut me dicter ma conduite et me dire ce que je peux ou ne peux pas faire-"
"I can't believe him! Who does he think he is, deciding what I may or may not do? I'm not a bloody child! I'm old enough to know what I'm doing! Why can't he just fucking see that-" Alexander's grumbles rambled off as he stormed through Wizarding France, tears leaking down his cheeks, arms crossed almost painfully across his chest. "Fuck you, Ted Lupin- How can you be so fucking stupid? I hate you- How dare he," Alex's rambles trailed off to just venting anger as he stormed through France, no set course in mind. "Staying locked here with my parents til he comes back, not leaving the grounds, telling me to act like an adult... I'll show him where he can shove his second-rate tyrant's orders! Thinks he can tell me what I can and cannot do-"
-Alexander Zabini, Arsto Momentum, StarShineDC
The Percy Jackson pledge:
If you think bulling and discrimanation against L.G.B.T. teens is wrong please go to www.ItGetsBetter.com and go to the official website and make the pledge and no it does'nt cost any money.However If YOU are getting bullied and are thinking of ending your life please I urge you to go to the website listed above because despite what you may think now IT DOES GET BETTER!
95 percent of the entire population is in love woth the Jonas Brothers, and would cry if they were on top of a building, about to jump. Copy this onto your profile if you are part of the 5 percent who would yell "Jump, assholes!"
My Name- What's yours?
J=Easy to fall in love with
O=Loves a lot of people
W=Smiles a lot
X=Popular with boys
Y=Voice of an angel
Hot, funny, hot, imaginative, hot, girly. I hate the girly part.
"The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life, sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together."
My other account: Liabell13
1) When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "open") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the button 20 times, it works quicker"
2) When the elevator doors shut, assuringly say, "It's ok, they will open up again!"
3)Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4) Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
5) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
6) Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
7) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
8) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
9) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
10) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for awhile, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
11) Meow occasionally.
12) Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
13) Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
15) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
18) Say "Ding!" at each floor.
19) Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
20) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
22) Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
23) Put a box on the floor and whenever somebody comes in, say "Do you hear clicking?"
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
One of my best friends died recently; I'm really upset. He was such a great guy and I miss him. Maybe you knew of him. Most people did. I hope it wasn't you who contributed to his death, otherwise I shall dispatch a vicious band of lions to disembowel you. Okay, I don't have a troupe of lions at my disposal, but I can find one, trust me. My friend was a paragon of amazing. His name was Common Sense. I am sorry to inform you of his demise. Mourn with me.
Dearly beloved…we gather here to say our goodbyes. Here he lies…
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn't always fair, and maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).
His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.
Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate and teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.
It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Panadol, sun lotion or a sticky plaster to a student; but, could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar can sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else is to Blame, and I'm a Victim.
Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.
Rest In Peace, my old friend.
.: There's three ways to do things:.
Roses are red,
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
Her dad was a drunk
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrust the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you have a heart.
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Now you have two choices
Hey, you. Yes, you, sitting there reading this.
You may not believe this, but I swear to you it's true.
You are beautiful just the way you are. You're an amazing, talented person and you can make it through. There is someone out there that cares about you, there are multiple people out there that care about you, and I'm one of them. :) So don't give up.
'With a final nod at the natives (including a slightly teary Aztec princess), the Irishman and the elf headed for the bush hiding the entrance of the cave that would lead them back into the jungle. Neither of them suspected that in a few weeks two more statues would be standing next to that of Coatlicue, Chalchihuitlcue and Huitzilopochtli - a statue of a tiny female labelled 'Holly, Vegetarian Goddess of Bravery and Rescue', and the monument of a slim and tall man labelled 'Artemis, Vegetarian and Impotent God of Knowledge, Warrior of Middle Earth'. When several centuries later ethnographers and archaeologists found the village, these two statues gave them quite a bit of trouble to interpret.' - Artemis Fowl and the Aztec Incident by AgiVega
"Hell hath no fury than a women scorned?"
Hell no. "Hell hath no fury, than Artemis Fowl the second when you fuck around with his wife." Cause you never lay a hand on my wife! Ever!"-Hell Hath No Fury by welcometofightclub, an Artemis Fowl Fanfic.
"I see you're a little touchy about that Hun girl…" Diggums drawled. "But you needn't be. You two look great together. Imagine what nice romance novels you could write once we get back to Haven… The titles would be 'The Half-Elf and the Hun Maiden'… and 'Artemis and the Nuns'. You could even write it under a pseudonym like MMMRulez or GeniusShortie…
My hair is starting to grow!
Every Abortion Is Just:
If you've made it to the end, you get cookies! Not really, seeing as I won't give up my cookies to you. But, you do get kudos.