╔══╦══╦══╗ I have been diagnosed
you cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
A wise man once said "I don't know go ask a woman"
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 to reach out and slap someone
Don't knock on deaths door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that
“A girl and a guy were speeding, on a motorcycle, over 90 mph on the road...
Girl: Slow down. I'm scare
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, you're really scaring me!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? It's bugging me.
(In the paper the next day)
A motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes went out, but he didn't want to let the girl know.
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
Fun Things To Do On An Elevator. (:
1) When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "open") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the button 20 times, it works quicker"
2) When the elevator doors shut, assuringly say, "It's ok, they will open up again!"
3)Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4) Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
5) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
6) Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
7) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
8) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
9) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
10) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for awhile, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
11) Meow occasionally.
12) Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
13) Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
15) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
18) Say "Ding!" at each floor.
19) Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
20) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
22) Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
23) Put a box on the floor and whenever somebody comes in, say "Do you hear clicking?"