Author has written 10 stories for Bleach, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Teen Titans.
For those of you who were reading 'Facebook' and 'Just a Ride', I did NOT delete them. The website deleted them because there were curses in the summary. (Curse my foul mouth!) But, I guess I had it coming. -shrugs- Anyway, they might be coming back soon, so look out! Catch you later! ;)
Uhm...What're you doing here? Nobody told me that there were gonna be random people viewing my home! Hey! Get out! I don't care who the -BEEP- you -BEEP- think you -BEEP- are! And I-
My name is Earlie Birdie and I'm here to take you on a journey through the land of... Birdie!
Gender: I'm a girl.
Music: I LOVES me some music, specially rock, pop, metal, alternative, J-Pop, K-Pop, electronica, techno, dance, a lil' country, a lil' rap, some R&B, and a lil' classical. Yeah, I know...
T.V.: I love movies, specially comedy and romance. And I'll watch anything if I'm bored. And I mean...ANYTHING...Hehehe...
What I love: I love to smile and laugh, so if you can do that for me, we'll be friends in no time! I love animals. I love my friends and my family. I love to draw (I won't put them up, they're horrible. Lol.)
Hobbies: I love to play my piano and I'm always up to learn a new song! I love to read. Specially some fanfiction and some manga. And even though I won't admit it out loud, I loves reading some lemons... When the mood is right... -suggestive music plays in background-
And here's a rant from Goku's Daughter's page. Haha, hope you don't mind!
Why Reviews are Essential to Authors - because reviews are our writing juice. (From GOKU'S DAUGHTER'S page)
1) Reviews encourage authors to write more. Seriously, the simple words "I love your story, continue!" makes the author feel that their story means something to someone else and motivates the author to continue. The only reason I continued Sinful and have the sudden spark to write more was because my friend inspired, well rather bothered me online to. She said she loved it and she'll love to read more, and kept going on... that just motivated me to finish it!
2) Constructive criticism is good. The author cannot pick up everything wrong with the story (if there is); we are only human. Good criticism is even better -- improving the author to be better.
If I go too far, which sometimes I do, let me know and I'll most likely fix it (I'm not fond of upsetting people), if asked nicely. If I go too far, and I don't change it, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you. Not at all. Maybe I already have something written ahead (since most of my stories that I upload have more than several chapters already written) but for sure, I will absorb your criticism for the next project I'm writing.
3) It's a good way to network and make new friends. I have made many friends -- and between some of us our friendship has lasted years even when we never met each other -- when I read and reviewed FF here.
4) Hits don’t mean much. I could click on my own story a million times to get my hit count higher... or other people could just do that. Reviews mean so much more than hits, especially when there are inconsistent numbers between chapters.
5) Good reviews give authors warm, fuzzy feelings. Okay, if you love the author... give them some love man!
6) Some reviewers may inspire authors on a new direction. I have encountered times when I don't know where to go but reviewers have helped me.
7) Most importantly, authors get a chance to see who is actually reading the story. I may have already said this, but when there is a name to a review... we know a real person is actually reading the story. Again, hits don't mean that much.
8) It gives the author reason to write. It is one of my reasons why I write. If no one is reading my story, what's the point of writing it? THAT and fandoms die. If you don't review, you'll kill the fandom further and then it won't motivate me to write.
9) Some authors have interests lasting a day or so. At the top I said I write because it’s a way to escape. That is true. But at the same time, ideas and obsessions flit and flutter and dissipate. I had a burning to write a certain story, but I got sick and after a few days, I no longer have the motivation to do it, and going to scrap the whole idea together.
I can’t force you to review. No one can. But at least I can say every story I read, I review. I know the value of encouragement, supporting words and the impact it has on a writer. And it's funny when people add me to 'favourite' whatever and not review, I think, if you can click on that button, why not leave a review while you're there? It leaves me confuzzled.
Once Upon a Time
- "Katara Braiding Toph's Hair" by Jhelle: http://catchini.tumblr.com/image/51685643205
That's my profile! Hope you liked it and maybe you even found a treasure. Come back anytime now, y'hear?
Unsafe External Link