Author has written 5 stories for Naruto.
Hi and welcome to my profile, I guess... I don't know what you want to know about me, so I guess that I'll just list random stuff.
I love anime and manga, lemonade, apple juice, frozen yogurt, ice cream, strawberries, Broadway musicals and books.
My favorite anime are Naruto, Princess Tutu, Fruits Basket, Kaleido Star, Big Windup, and Fairy Tail.
My favorite manga are Naruto, Fruits Basket, DramaCon, Night School, Itazura na Kiss, Wild@Heart, Kitchen Princess and Beast Master
My favorite movies are pretty much all the Disney movies, the Harry Potter movies, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, pretty much any Broadway musical based movie and 27 Dresses.
My favorite books are the Harry Potter series, the Hunger Games trilogy, the Divergent trilogy, the Maximum Ride series and the Grey Wolves series.
My passions are writing, singing, dancing, guitar, violin, piano, psychology and making people laugh.
There really isn't much that I don't like, but if you happen to touch on something, I'll let you know.
Last thing, I absolutely LOVE to chat with people and role play, so if you feel like randomly talking to someone, feel free to drop me a PM.
Just a Kiss
Life's Crucial Moments
[In the Making]
Naruto Does Disney Series
About My Writing
I Write What I Feel I'm not one of those insanely talented people who can write the exact opposite of how they feel. If I'm pissed, I won't be writing anything full of rainbows and unicorns or romance (if I'm writing at all). Likewise, if I'm little miss sunshine, I won't be writing anything angst-y or tragic. My emotions will either be the reason that a chapter or a request is delayed, or they will be the reason that a scene or even a whole chapter is exceptional.
I Write What I Know I can't fake what I know nothing or next to nothing about (in writing, anyway XD). If you request something from me and want a certain element in it that I don't get, you're either going to have to hang in there while I do my research, or request something that I do know. With the exception of kissing (I mean seriously people, not everyone who's ever written a make out session has experienced one first hand) or romance when I feel that it's needed, I won't pretend that I know how to write something that I don't.
If I Won't Do It in Reality, I Won't Write It in Fiction This is just my obnoxious way of saying that I won't write something that goes against my moral code. Never will I write a character who doesn't drink or smoke in the manga/anime, drinking or smoking in my stories. I will never write a sex scene or lime. Make outs that end in messy hair and hickies are as far as I'll go. I don't write swear words (Honestly though, I don't count pissed as a swear). I will find some way to censor it (i.e. '-insert word of your choice here-' or '!@#$%&*' or 'xe swore under their breath'), unless I can keep it in context (i.e. referring to Hell as a place, using damned as a synonym for condemned or cursed, etc.). I won't ever write a character doing something that I don't tolerate.
I Won't Shove My Beliefs Down Your Throat I previously mentioned that I won't ever write something that I wouldn't do in real life. This doesn't mean that I will tell you everything that I do in real life. I'm religious, I'll proudly proclaim, but I will not write any of the characters going to church or Sunday school unless I think of a good plot (like the age old good girl/boy who goes to church, getting tangled up with the boy/girl with a bad rep, or something, but I doubt that that will happen). I don't have many political views, but I do have a lot of social views. I won't be stating them and having every character that I like agree with them. If I state one, there will more than likely be an open-ended discussion slash debate among the characters.
Out of Character I know that we all love our favorite characters as they were originally created, but don't you think that they could be a little bit better? I'm talking about the sticks in the mud in every anime, television show or book that we hate to love and love to hate. Don't we all wish that they could be a little more lighthearted? I'll usually only tweak the characters in AU, when I can give them a past that is parallel with the canon, but slightly altered. I will never give them one eighties (i.e. turning the stoics into everyone's best friend or the lazies into spazzes).
Original Characters Okay, confession time: I like a good fan character. I've seen fan characters that I like better than canon characters (this really only applies to the fan girls). Especially when they are paired with a character that I don't think fits with any of the canon characters. This is a reason why I have my own. This does NOT mean that I will endorse a Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu. I HATE them with a burning passion. I won't outright flame you if your character is leaning toward that characterization, but rather gently let you know and suggest ways to fix it. I would very much appreciate it if you gave me the same courtesy. If you get defensive and jump down my throat because I said that your character needed work, be prepared to deal with my inner demon. If you just outright flame my characters, I will attempt to discuss with you peacefully how they could improve, but if you can't be nice enough, I will ignore you.
Humour Laughter is the best medicine in my book. I love to laugh, make people laugh and listen to people laugh. If you can make me laugh, you are my new best friend. I will jam pack my stories with as much humour as I possibly can. People will play improv games in my stories, people will be sarcastic and witty, people will be CLUMSY. Anything I can do to make my story funny, will happen.
Romance I'll be honest. I have NO experience in this department. I've never had a boyfriend, I'm as innocent and untouched (romantically, anyway, though I'm pretty rough and tumble with my friends and family XD) as they come, but I like to write fluff. Not over the top stuff (like I will NEVER write seven thousand words describing a perfect date without any comical problems) but cute little bits of fluff is nice every now and again. I've already made it a point that I don't do lemons or limes. Just make out sessions that end with messy hair and marks on necks.
Horror Much to most of my friends' chagrin, I'm a die-hard horror fan. I REALLY love psychological horror where most everything is in the main character's head and they, in fact, are the killer. I eat that stuff up. I like it even more when there's an ending that leaves me thinking about it (i.e. If someone knew that a monster was nearby, and let it get other people, are they more of a monster?). I could really go on about this for HOURS, so if you want any horror advice, feel free to ask.
Now for your daily dose of laughter!
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some real label instructions on consumer goods:
1. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
2. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
3. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
4. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
5. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
6. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
7. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
8. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
9. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
10. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
11. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
12. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
13. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
14. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
15. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity ... Show This To Someone To Make Them Smile
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Help you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Help you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you during that time of the month.
FRIENDS: Give you their umbrella in the rain.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Help you up when you fall down.
FRIENDS: Will rush to comfort you if your house burns down.
FRIENDS: Will wait for you after school if you get detention.
FRIENDS: Will try to calm you down when you're angry.
FRIENDS: Will smile politely when they meet your new boyfriend.
Unsafe External Link