Author has written 9 stories for Once Upon a Time.
Hi there. Nini speaking.
Hope you find nice things around here - even tho I swore when I first got an account I'd never write anything - or publish it for that matter - ...apparently I lied. Alas, some of it is here. I blame OUAT. And those stupid bastards I claim to love.
Some things you may want to find out about me...
- I'm a huge loser. No, really, I am. Maybe I don't look like one but yeah. I am.
- I live with my sister.
- I love music. Any kind, really. My piano is my baby *hugs piano close*
- As any current fangirl out there, I have no real life priorities anymore - meaning, my sleep pattern is completely f*cked up by spending the nights watching TV shows or reading. And, as one of my fav books ever said, I quote: "So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be"
- I enjoy rewatching and rereading books. Hundreds of times. I don't care.
- Any printed word is sacred - I enjoy any kind of literature I can get my hands on. Not so fond of poetry (I blame my Literature HS teacher. What a bitch. I had enough of Machado for a lifetime), but anything's fine with me.
- I love going out. Yeah. Par - tay. Hell, I'm Spanish, I guess it says a looooot... ;) (BRING OUT THE RUM)
- Show freak. There are SO MANY and they are SO GOOD.
- I love travelling. I love going abroad - I've been going out parent-free for the summer since I was 8. So yeah, homesick? 0.
- Someone asked me if my penname had something to do with my name being 'Nina'. Em, no. It's a spanish song's name - 'Niña de Papá', by Pereza. It means 'daddy's girl'. *wink*
...I believe that's about it.
Unsafe External Link