Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, and Bleach.
Uhhhhhhh... I kinda want to do other stuff sometimes. But then I would feel like a dick leaving Suicide as it is and fuck I'm just ugh.
I have questions for ya'll to ponder though (as if any of you care).
1. Is SasoDei dead?
2. Would anyone read a pokemon story by me? (Wait... ha.) For anyone who doesn't know what my style is like, lets just say it wouldn't be nearly as light-hearted as the show is. It'd involve some hardcore stuff with hetero and yaoi pairs, legit destruction with those oh some seemingly innocent powers those little critters are ramping, and of course my specialty: misery with a dash of drama, and a sprinkle of gore for my own shits and giggles.
3. Does anyone think there's such a thing as a real OTP?
4. (I'm just seriously going with this shit now aren't I?) Why do people hate OCs?
5. What do you think of Fifty Shades of Grey coming from Twilight FanFiction?
6. How do you feel about people writing FanFiction compared to writing their own works? To extend: do you think people are just cheating themselves of the real experience of writing when they don't have to make their characters, develope them, or even have an original story line?
Just wondering ya know. No one needs to answer; as if someone will even see this. Yeah. I know my profiles stats dudes, lolz.
Unsafe External Link