Author has written 1 story for Virgin Suicides.
My name is Alysha and I live in London. Most of the stuff I'll post on here will be assignments but i will try to post other stuff on here. I live in London and am 14 years old. I love all of Darren Shan's books (especially the Vampire series). People are going to hate me for this but I don't understand Twilight series (really sorry) but I won't hate other people who like it. I'm very open minded and don't believe in racism or stereotyping or hating. Films I love include John Tucker must die, Sweeney todd, Edward scissorhands and I'm so excited about Darren Shan's film :).
Put your i-Pod on Shuffle to answer these Questions:
1) How does the world see you?
2) Will you have a happy life?
3) What do people really thing of you?
4) Do people secretly lust after you?
5) How can you make others happy?
6) What should you do with your life?
7) Will you ever have children?
8) What is some good advice for you?
9) How can you make yourself happy?
10) What do you think your current theme song is?
11) What does everyone else think your current theme song is?
12) What song will they play at your funeral?
13) What type of men/women do you like?
14) What is your day going to be like?
15) Why are you here?
16) What will people remember you for?
17) What song will you get stuck in your head tomorrow?
18) Why are there people waiting outside to take you away?
19) What will this year be all about?
20) If you reached the top of mount everest you would scream:
21) The next time you stand up infront of a group of people you will say:
22) Your message to the world:
23) Your deepest secret:
24) Your innermost desire:
25) Your oldest memory makes you think:
26) Somewhere in your wedding vows you'll include:
27) When you wake up in the morning you mutter:
28) Right now your feelings are:
29) The day you fall in love will be the day that:
30) You scream during kissing:
31) You'd describe your best friend as:
32) Your friends describe you as:
33) In an elevator you are most likely to yell:
34) Your philosophy in life is: