Author has written 15 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
About me: Hi, My name is Steph. I like deep, philosophical conversations that stimulate me intellectually. And dick jokes. I also enjoy being drunk. Get at me, bro. Lana del Rey is my Queen, just so you know. I like to be provocative, metaphorically and literally. I absolutely live for feedback, namely reviews because I feed off it. Bear that in mind. I am fucking crazy. But I am free.
"LIVE FAST. DIE YOUNG. BE WILD. AND HAVE FUN." —Lana del Rey
Ten Facts about me that you probably didn't know:
2) I positively love to act.
3) I love to write, but have a very short attention span on my stories. I'm getting better...
4) I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I will marry McDreamy
5) I am extremely sarcastic and cynical to the point of being a bitch. But I'm quite comical.
6) I measure at 4'9, 95 pounds.
7) I'm not old enough to legally get drunk. Or vote.
8) If I was sorted into a Hogwarts House it would defiantly be Slytherin. It would never, ever, ever be Hufflepuff.
9) My favorite candy is anything gummy & sweedish fish.
10) Lana del Rey is my queen. I would go lesbian for her...and Mila Kunis, Blake Lively, and Kate Walsh. Oops..
The book weird question game
Step 1. Choose 10 of your favorite characters from a book and order them from most favorite to least.
1) Hermione Granger
2) Draco Malfoy
3) Harry Potter
4) Bellatrix Lestrange
5) Lord Voldemort
6) Ginny Weasley
7) Fred & George Weasley (They're a package deal)
8) Ron Weasley
9) Luna Lovegood
10) Professor Severus Snape
Step 2: Answer questions with comments and whatever else you want added. Share with your friends and try a bunch of books.
1.Have you read a one and four romance? Would you? Hermione/Bellatrix? No. Just...no, I couldn't.
2.What would be your reaction if six wanted to go out with ten? I am anti Hermione/Snape so Ginny/Snape would be worse. Gah.
3.What would be the description for an eight/three story? Harry/Ron Bromance slash.
4.What genre would a two/five/nine story be? Malfoy/Voldy/Luna would be a comedy. I think, because I could make it a comedy.
5.If 7 played a sport what would it be? Quidditch, duuuh.
6.Where would two and four go if they were dating? Draco/Bellatrix. That's incest my darlings, that's not good until you're from hillbilly heaven.
7.Do you know anyone who thinks 6 is hot? Ginny, hell yes.
8.Would you read an eight/five story? Ron/Voldy? Hell to the capital N-O.
9.What would a ten/seven story warning be? Snape vs. The Weasley twins? Warning! Extreme pranks gone wrong, do not try this at home!
10.Four is in a happy relationship with nine. Until nine runs off to marry five. Four is in a brief, unhappy relationship with eight until eight cheats on four with two. Four then takes the advice of one and settles into a happy relationship with three.: Oh my, Luna is in a happy relationship with Bellatrix. Until Luna runs off to marry Lord Voldemort. Bellatrix is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Ron until Ron cheats on Bellatrix with Draco Malfoy (her nephew!) Bellatrix then takes the advice of Hermione Granger and settles into a happy relationship with Harry Potter.
Yeah, and Voldemort is going to go plant flowers and give gifts to the needy muggle children. Uh-huh.
Sticky Situation Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqTz5fj4uCE