Author has written 118 stories for Criminal Minds, and Person of Interest.
Due to some recent activity on the site, I am in the process of overhauling some of my stories. I found a new home for some of the more graphic ones.
The spot where you can find my stories (Soon! I am downloading them as quickly as possible) in their "FULL GLORY"--
Thank you for bearing with me!
1/5/13 update!: So far, "Movie Night", "The Most Unexpected Friends", "Undercover Club", "Fine", "The Book", "Love Bites", AND A NEW STORY CALLED "STRIP" (rated MA) are over at the Coffee Shop! If you miss P and D lovemaking, go check it out!! Due to popular demand, "The List", "The Gift", "The Birthday Party", "Release", and "Bittersweet Surrender" are now over at TWCS!
11/26/12 TWO NEW STORIES for CHRISTMAS are over at TWCS! "That Old Christmas Magic" and "Kidnapped for Christmas". Check 'em out!
First of all, thank you for being interested in reading my profile. I have always loved to write stories, usually for my family or for classes that I had to take when I was in college. Had a few original stories published in the high school and college journals, but this is my first "outing" in a non-academic sort!
Not too long ago, a friend of mine showed me fanfiction.net. I read a story and really liked it. In that case, it was a "What happened if..." sort of story. It was a great answer! I am such a fan of a LOT of your stories. I have read really good work on this site, some that rivaled my favorite books.
I tend to write romance. I am living my own romance with my spouse of 16 years. I love any romance, in particular ones where the "plain Jane" (Be it in her own mind or in actuality) wins the "Prince."
Again, my sincere gratitude to those who read my profile and/or left a review. Your kindness makes me smile and want to type all the more!
Some little facts about me:
1. I'm almost a Reid, when it comes to reading. I can read a lot of words a minute. I average 6 books a week; like Reid, mostly non-fiction.
2. In my second story, "Done Procrastinating"- When Derek tells Pen that he sees "a beautiful face and a heart that's been through too much," I stole that from my husband. He told me that when he proposed to me, and I asked what he saw in me. Sigh My hero!
3. My parents were married 45 years, and still snuck around, kissing like kids. I NEVER give up on love.
4. Favorite quote: "To love is nothing; to be loved is something; to love and be loved is everything." -Victor Hugo, Les Miserables.
5. Alex in "The Substitute" is based on a real person, back in his younger days. Hubby's best friend!
6. In "Fine" Garcia mentions Morgan being on the cover of People's 100 Most Beautiful-- She's not far off. Shemar Moore was number 10 in 2008! My offbeat sense of humor had to throw that in the story!
And a VERY IMPORTANT thing... I forget this a lot, so I figured I better put it in my profile. I DON'T OWN ANYTHING (Just my crazy ideas. I am so appreciative to work with the characters and songs that I use.. my humble thanks!)
Profilers's Choice Awards, 2011:
Winner of Best Author, Winner Best Morgan/Garcia "The Book" and "What Happens in Vegas" (tied), Winner Best Erotica ("The Book"), Nominated for Best Rossi/Strauss ("Taming of a Shrew")
rofiler's Choice Awards, 2012: (Update: Because "the best weapon is a thorough and accurate profile!")
I want to say thank you so much to everyone who voted for me in the Profiler's Choice Awards this year. It's still downright amazing to me and I am beyond thrilled. I love being able to write for you, and hope to be able to continue for a very long time.
Best Overall Story "A Few Drinks Later"
Best Characterization of Derek Morgan "Release"
Best Morgan/Garcia "Release"
Nominated for Best Characterization of Penelope Garcia "Two Tickets to Paradise"
Nominated for Best Author
I'd be honored if you'd check them out if you haven't read them. :)
Again, thank you so much for your votes of confidence!
Lots of love,
Dragon Claymore (16)
Fanatical Writer (75)
Luke's Momma (2)