Author has written 2 stories for Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew.
Hello, people of earth! I am Shojobaby,and I'm honored to be a part of the Fanfiction community with you!
Mom: Shhh. Be quiet. I'm trying to watch my new soap opera.
ME: What's it called?
Mom: The news.
A friend: I said "Self?" My self said " I can't hear you!! La La La La!"
Me: "I'm not legit enough not to quit!"
A friend: Agree with me when I don't agree with myself.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down, and the white man walked away...
You know you live in 2013 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down, and take Facebook pics.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have Facebook/ E-mail/ Twitter.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
13. Your sad because you fell for it and think you have to put it on your profile.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you'll know if whether or not your shoes are exactly the same.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, 'what happened to the ceiling?'
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
I'm not so good with the advice. May interest you in a time share? Or a prayer?
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would stop you from doing something stupid enough to land yourself in jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will say, " Hey, for once, minority rules."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will frown and shake their heads when you're wrong. BEST FRIENDS: Will tell you that you are wrong and then help you get it right!
=================================== Food for Thought ====================================
Unsafe External Link