Poll: Who is your favourite character from 'Supernatural' after watching season 5? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Cupid, Supernatural, Silver Brumby series, Smallville, and Psych.
I am Lizzie and I live in Australia.
I have two cats and guinea pigs. The cats are Steven and Millie. And my piggies are Tess and Spencer; who have recently given me two new bundles of joy. Now Tess and Spence are the proud parents of Sparrow and Penny! They are so gorgeous! And what's more awesome, is that my parents are letting me keep all four of them!
I'm an avid reader.
I love Psych, Supernatural, Cupid, Chuck and the whole Silver Brumby series.
I am a Cas lover too! That is Castiel from Supernatural played by Misha Collins. I consider myself to be a Misha Minion. Any can join; but only if you except Misha as your one true saviour. He IS an angel after all.
I've currently in the middle of a Psych/SN. There are also a few extra stories brewing in my head as well.
(I thought I'd try this game) List twelve of your characters from your fandoms, in no particular order
1) Castiel (Supernatural)
2) Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
3) Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
4) Trevor Hale/Pierce (Cupid)
5) Shawn Spencer (Psych)
6) Burton Guster (Psych)
7) Juliet O'Hara (Psych)
8) Thowra (Silver Brumby)
9) Sarah Walker (Chuck)
10) Dr. Claire Allen (Cupid)
11) Hiro (Heroes)
12) Robin of Loxley (Robin Hood)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Eight or Five/Ten? Why?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Dean grabbed the doctor and whispered into her ear. "No psychoanalysing, but this is gonna be one wild night..."Then a god walked in the door.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Stole this off someone:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
“...steel bins and boxes of rubbish piled around them.” - Class A by Robert Muchamore
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Coat, my humanities school book, chair arm.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Summer Heights High. Well, technically I watched it on my computer.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
5:46. 14 minutes off. O_o
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My mum and brother talking and the heater going.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
At 2:00pm when I went for period 6 International Studies.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
T shirt, pants, socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
Not that I can remember.
11. When did you last laugh?
My little brother's comments regarding Summer Heights High.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Photos of my family and I in England and a big cupboard thing full of tapes. Plus a painting of Paris.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My convalescing cat, who can't walk, climbing out of a box.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Phar Lap, well I skipped to all the exciting parts! Oh the beauty of watching stuff on your laptop!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A huge piece of land to make an animal sanctuary. But wait! My dad owns a block of land in the country! It's more about where would I invest the money. I'd also buy, adopt, a horse.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have 4 guinea pigs and I love them! Though, you probably knew that. :P
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Ban animal testing and make it compulsory to become vegan or the like. Or basically ban animal abuse and have harsh penalties if you broke it. (if you haven't noticed, I'm an animal girl :P)
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Is a bit of an arsehole. We looked at him in International Studies and my opinion hasn't changed. :P
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Jocelyn. I loved that name from “A Knights Tale”.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Alan (I've always liked that name.)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
In the UK!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the "pearly gates"?
“I will take you to your guinea pigs and cats. They have been safe and patiently waiting for you.”
Then I would then hug him for taking care of my piggies and cats and go forth to cry over my newly reunited furries who tell me it was just like going to sleep and they are glad I am with them once again. :)
As a lover of horses I am horrified by what people are doing to them. May you please follow this link to sign a petition against the killing of the wild brumbies? Thank you.
I support this group: