Author has written 14 stories for Marvel, Kane Chronicles, Naruto, Sherlock Holmes, Deadpool, Avengers, Batman, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Ultimate Marvel, and Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Name: ArtemisHunter or Artemis
Favourite Colours: Black and darker shades
Favourite Animals: Wolf, Raven, Eagle and Crows
Favourite Books: Glass Trilogy, Studies Trilogy, Dead Famous books and MANY others...
Favourite Subjects: Maths and Art
Favourite Movies: Die Hard, Batman Begins, X-Men 1,2 and 3, X-Men Origins Wolverine (Ending was horrible), and tons others
Dark Pasts - Marvel and Criminal Minds crossover
Killer's Shadow - Marvel and NCIS crossover
How to Fix the Scales of Truth - Kane Chronicles (1st of Osiris and Anubis series)
Osiris and Anubis Fix the Leaning Tower of Pisa - Kane Chronicles (2nd of Osiris and Anubis series)
You're just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?!
Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.
I do visit reality once in a while. Want to see my tourist visa?
Normality will be restored as soon as we figure out what it is.
Be yourself. That's crazy enough
I have not lost my mind; its backed up on a disk somewhere
Beware the letter 'G'. It is the end of everything.
I used to have super powers, but my therapist took them away.
If everything seems to be going well, you obviously overlooked something
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line
I'm not random. I just have many bluebird waffles
I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
The below statement is true
The above statement is false
In a world of cheerios, be a frootloop!
There is no great genius without a mixture of madness
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with nonsense
When life gives you lemons make grape juice, lay back, and let the world wonder how you did it.
When life gives you lemons squeeze them in somebody's eyes and RUN!
If you are reading this then step 1 of my EVIL PLAN is complete.
I'm mature and you're not. Nah nah nah nah nah nah!
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems
If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why are you so scared?!
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
I know KUNG-FU! And 42 other dangerous words
Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhh its a secret!
I will temporarily rule the world, forever.
Quick, whats the number for 9-1-1?
I burst laughing out in class today...I got that joke you told yesterday
Hi! I'm human. What're you?
Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?
I'd like to leave you with one thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
I don't have a short attention span, I just... Oh look a kitty!
I haven't lost my marbles, they're under my bed somewhere.
Don't take life too seriously -You'll never get out of it alive.
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
Give me chocolate and nobody gets hurt!
I AM NOT CRAZY! My reality is just different than yours.
MILK FEELS PAIN!
"When did you become so crazy?"
"I'm gonna turn you into a frog" (Waves hand)
7 Ways to Scare Your Roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."