Poll: Should there be a sequel for 'Bella's Past Finally Caught up to her? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, and Mortal Instruments.
Name: Mary or is it? O.o
Penname: Really? You need me to spell it out for you when its on the top of the page? So figure it out
Perivous pannames: mollyberg23, My Shuishy, I'm-a-cow-and-they-go-meow, its.okay.to.cry
Nickname: TO MANY TO COUNT BUT….Molly, Mols, Moolly, Molster, Sharkbait, Tulip (for some reason my friend thought I was a Tulip), Iceberg, Mearbear, M/M or MandM or Molly/Mary, Maria, (which is my full name but people call me Mary), Mar, George, (ya a boys name, my sister said George and I answered that’s how I got it), Mowshie, Mow Mow, Mowice, Berganator, Mom, Marcy, Squishy...(If you count it). (Oh look I've added 2 more, that's 27 nicknames so far)
Favourite books: Harry Potter Series, Twilight Series, Dark Visions and many many MANY more
Favourite movies: HARRY POTTER SERIES DUH…I love Dobby and Draco Malfoy, my fave characters////Kick Ass funny movie////Vampires Suck////there are more can’t think of any XD
Favourite bands/Singers: Paramore, Marianas Trench, Boys Like Girls, This Kids Wear Crowns, Fall Out Boys, Eminem, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Avril Lavigne, Green Day, Neverest, Michael Jackson, Keith Urban, Ke$ha, Maroon 5, there are WAY more, can’t think right now XD
Bio: I’m a Canadian and proud of it, I live in a small town called Tilbury. The oldest of six, graduating high school soon, going to college to became a paramedic and/or photographer, I know almost every song that plays on the radio, it all depends what station is playing. I love to sing, but I not that good, everyone disagrees with me. I love starting a debate with my friends over stupid things and I have to get the last word. I’m shy, but when you get to know me, I’m outgoing and weird. Everywhere I go, I have to have my mp3 with me, it’s my life and I don’t know what I would do without it…yeah I do, I’d go crazy. I don’t care what people think of me, they can just go f-ck themselves if they’re not happy on what they see. And not a girly girl, I’m a tomboy, and yes I am one of those weird people that will yell at a book, say the lines of my favourite movie and freak out if someone takes my book away, yes I talk to inanimate objects, yell at my TV as if the people on the other side could hear me, and trip over flat surfaces THANKS FOR ASKING THOUGH, IT WAS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
And there's something else you need to know about me: I'm the type of person who's always gonna be there and help you through your problems I'm a lisener and something more that's something to love about me XD (if this is you repost)
Description: no idea how to describe what I look like but I’ll try here goes nothing…long dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5” something, white, I’m not fat nor am I skinny. (weight: 183 pounds gives you an idea)
Sites you can follow me, I will do the same:
Other: I have stories but haven’t updated them in like forever, soo sorry to the people who read this and my stories. I'm a huge, huge, HUGE anime fan. Naruto and Inuyasha all the way (and if it weren't for these two, I'd don't know where'd I be. Cheesy I know, but it's the truth. I have friends and I'm glad for them) I role play on fanfiction, not kidding, I’m like in four or more forums but the one I mainly go on fanfiction and they are:
Favourite Sayings From Wherever: At least he’s not a book burner you, Nazi cow! Annie Kinsella in the movie Field of Dreams, Friends are like DIAMONDS. They are unique in their own way they are CREATED not made. Thank you for being my diamond, Some days I feel like Im talking to a wall. Oh wait im on fanfic. I *AM* talking to a wall! Friends are like butt cheeks...u always stick together but there is always a little crap in between u haha, To survive you have to take the pleasure with no pain…good with the bad; never hide, never surrender, and NEVER give up! You ought to spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people. Breakfast Club, Hogwarts Rules: 2- I will not sing “We’re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz” when being sent to the Headmaster’s office, Chocolate doesn’t cheat on you, make you cry, break up with you, will never leave you, and is 100% true to you!! Lets just marry CHOCOLATE!! Sandy: Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else? Patrick: Not until four. I LOVE PATRICK! (the notes indicate a new quote XD)
For People that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile (BOLD the ones you are)
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: Till I Collapse - Eminem
Waking Up: Last of the American Girls - Green day
First Day At School: What Do You Think About That - Montgomery Gentry (Nice)
Falling In Love: Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift (Really?)
Fight Song: Kiss n Tell - Ke$ha (Sure)
Breaking Up: Anything But Ordinary - Avril Lavigne (Meh maybe)
Prom Night: In The End - Green Day (Funny)
Life: Things I’ll Never Say - Avril Lavigne (Sure, lets got with that)
Mental Breakdown: Wrapped Around - Brad Paisley (Seriously?)
Driving: Some Say - Rascal Flatts
Flashback: Suppermassive Black Hole - Twilight Mix
Getting Back Together: About Us - Neverest (Awe, that fits)
Wedding: Sold - John Michael Montgomery (No, just no)
Birth of Child: Chain Reaction - Ke$ha (Funny)
Final Battle: Mr Watson - Ke$ha
Funeral Song: It’s Not Okay - Zac Brown Band
Final Credits: Jingle Bell Rock - Rascal Flatts (LOL)
Wow, I have some strange songs. You try this, see what you get.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this crappppp!
This is this cat.
This is how cat.
This is to cat.
This is keep cat.
This is a cat.
This is idiot cat.
This is busy cat.
This is for cat.
This is forty cat.
This is seconds cat.
Now go back and read every third word in each sentence from the top. Pass it on.
If you have read until after 2 am, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you obsessively check your email almost every 10 minutes, copy and paste this to your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says "if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven."
96 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Justin Bieber was standing on the edge of a six story building. Copy this into your profile if you're part of the 4 percent yelling JUMP ALREADY OR SO HELP ME I'LL COME UP THERE AND PUSH YOU MYSELF!!!!!
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV then copy and paste this to your Profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Repost this if you are one of the 8 percent who would be laughing your ass off.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you know who Panic! At the Disco is and know that they are NOT disco...copy this into your profile.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it there was a thunderstorm outside and Annaabeth got scared and needed Percy to comfort her? STORY IDEA!! MUST GET TO COMPUTER!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask myself random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g.
'Have you ever noticed that idea has been pronounced idear?)
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Sticsoff the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D. (I'm pretty sure I DO have it)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
There is an ongoing narration inside your head, as if you are writing your life story in third person. (Ex: As (your name) was typing, a sudden desire of chocolate hit them.)
(copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Mary
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle): Marizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color and fave animal): Purple Monkeys
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, and current street name): Don’t have a middle name
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Bermaers (Um, okay…?)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Orange Pepsi
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother’s middle name): Mary (wow, big difference)
8. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Nana
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: "I know how to please a woman."
Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Man: "I'd go through anything for you."
Man: "So, wanna go back to my place ?"
Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Man: "But I don't know your name."
Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
Man: "Haven't we met before?"
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this on your profile and don't just ignore this because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father in the gates of heaven.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you said it, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said 'Pull" or pulled the handle on a door that said 'Push', copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you just annoy people for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal (aka: Trix), put this in your profile!
If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against child abuse, you should copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you don't do drugs and never will, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think cancer is awful, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against animal cruelty, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you want to see the world someday, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push copy this into your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off someones property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funer, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions Corrected s
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they
would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else
and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper(at a school's Halloween party, it was fun)
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
Unsafe External Link