Author has written 1 story for Kingdom Hearts.
Alright... I'm not exactly new to fanfiction, I've been a faithful reader for about... 6 years. However I only just started seriously writing within the past two years, and I'm not posting most of my stuff at this time, maybe I will eventually, maybe not. I've recently been studying English to a higher degree than in the past, and I have found that I'm not particularly happy with my past writing style. The style I write with now is still developing, and often leads me to go back and change huge blocks of my stories as I'm writing them. Due to this fact, I will warn you if I start posting a chapter fic, I am extremely busy and I try to get many chapters ahead before I actually have the fic up. If this is a problem, I apologize, but I will do my best to write in a timely fashion.
Gender: obviously female
Fandoms: Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, Black Butler, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X, and X-2, Harry Potter, Glee
I support (Kingdom Hearts): SoRiku and RiSo, AkuRoku, Seiner, RoxSo, Cleon and Leoud, Zemyx and Dexion, AkuDemy, Roxion, AkuZeku, and many, many more
I write (Kingdom Hearts): AkuRoku, Dexion, AkuZeku, Seiner, RiSo, Leoud
You can expect (hopefully): The 12 Smuts of Christmas (expected in December 2010)
I support (Final Fantasy VII): Vincent/Reno, Cloud/Reno, Reno/Rufus/Reno, Sephiroth/Cloud, Zack/Cloud, Sephiroth/Genesis, Sephiroth/Zack, plus others along those lines
I write (Final Fantasy VII): Vincent/Reno, Reno/Cloud/Reno
You can expect (hopefully): A Reno/Zack gift-fic for samiekins17 (expected in August 2010)
I support (Harry Potter): Sirius/Remus/Sirius, Draco/Harry, Fred/George, Ron/Hermione, James/Lily, Sirius/James, Draco/Ginny, Draco/Hermione, Oliver/Katie, Oliver/Draco
I write (Harry Potter): nothing in a very long time...
You can expect (hopefully): One-shot collection the rhyme theme ex. Fancy-a-Smack Sirius Black, Do-Me-Good Oliver Wood, etc. (no current date established)
I support (Glee): Finn/Rachel, Puck/Kurt, Kurt/Finn, Jesse/Kurt, Will/Kurt
I write (Glee): nothing yet
Random Stuff I Love:
Professor Flitwick … does not need a booster seat.
Professor Snape … doesn't want your free shampoo samples.
Professor Lupin … does not want a new mate for life.
Professor Vector … does not know the square root of negative one.
Professor McGonagall … does not find Malfoy's form as a ferret entertaining.
Professor Dumbledore … has only professional relationships with his students.
Draco Malfoy … does not look better as a ferret.
Harry Potter … disagrees.
Hermione Granger … actually does have friends, thanks.
Ron Weasley … is still avoiding SPEW.
Luna Lovegood … successfully located all of her things this year, thanks everyone!
Ginny Weasley … likes bad boys better, it's just an act.
Fred Weasley … can break your face in a matter of seconds (on the quidditch pitch, of course).
George Weasley … will make you laugh when he does.
Lily Evans … wants James Potter to grow up.
James Potter … will, just for her.
Sirius Black … survived years of Azkaban, just to be killed by drapery.
Remus Lupin … misses his best friend.
Voldemort … cannot have his troubled childhood cured by a hug.
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff to save a friend.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will lower a rope.
Ravenclaws … will analyze the problem carefully.
Why support gay marriage?
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal. And also, point of reference, the Greeks and Romans accepted Homosexuality. Their cultures did not 'die out' due to this. Why is it that the 'modern world' is so far behind those that lived thousands of years ago?
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.