Author has written 2 stories for iCarly, and Big Time Rush.
I'm a spaz, and I spill/trip over many, many things.
My sarcasm can get me in trouble sometimes.
Copy machines hate me.
Sometimes, I hide when I know I shouldn't.
I like it better when the skies are blue,
I cannot sing/dance to save my life.
I'm pretty cool. But then again I'm not. It depends.
People tell me I overanalyze.
My favorite TV shows: iCarly, the X Factor, House, Hannah Montana, Bones
My favorite books: Books by Meg Cabot (like The princess diaries, the mediator etc) HARRY POTTER 1-7, Twilight!!
Zoey/Chase, Logan/Quinn, Dana/Logan, Michael/Lola, Lola/Vince, Micheal/Lisa(Zoey 101)
Jake/Miley, Lily/Oliver (Hannah Montana)
Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Nevel/Luna (Harry Potter)
Puck/Rachel, Finn/Rachel, Bittany/Santana, Will/ Emma, Matt/Rachel, Artie/Tina, Jesse/Kurt (Glee)
Sonny/Chad (Sonny With A Chance)
so well hope you enjoy my stories!!
FAVE BAND= The Jonas Brothers (i mean, duh!! tell me Nick Jonas isn't gorgeous!!)
FAVE WRITER ON FANFICTION= ColorsOfTheSky101 (rock on Colors!!)
NAME= none of your business!! just call me Eyes or Wolf! got it?!
DREAM JOB= actress! it would work cause i can be very dramatic!!:)
WORST QUALITY= i get distracted very easi... oh look theres a red car parked outside my house!!
BEST QUALITY= ummm i think i'm a good listener? though i do talk alot. hmmm. decisions decisions.
okay im done now!!
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuol't blveiee taht I cluod aulactly uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rsceearch at Cmabridge Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. If you can raed tihs, cpoy and ptsae tihs itno yuor poflie.
A friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!"
A friend helps you up when you fall, a best friend continues walking while saying ''Walk much dumbass?" If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile.
1. Is your second toe longer than your first? no
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? nope
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? i dont know that far ahead in time
4. What color are your toenails usually? black
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? this
6. What color are your bedroom curtains? white
7. What color are the seats in your car? black in dads and grey in moms car
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? no
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? a letter
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? no
11. When did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? last month
12. Who is the last baby that you held? my cousin
13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? umm does Lisa and Gina count?
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? no
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? 2 young 2 drive
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators. GATORS GATORS GATORS
17. Last time you went to Six Flags? nvr
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? umm pass
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow: nothing i can see is yellow
20. Last person to give you a business card? 4get
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? no one
22. Closest framed picture to you? i dont frame pictures
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? my dad -which is always
24. Have you ever applied for welfare? uh no
25. How many emails do you have? something like 118?
26. Last time you received flowers/flower? valentines
27. What are you listening to right now? nothing
28. Do you play air guitar? nope
29. Do you have any Willow Tree figurine? ...wat?
30. Last time you used hand sanitizer? 4-5 days ago; id rather just wash my hands
31. Would you like to learn to play the drums? yep
32. What color are the blinds in your living room? cream
33. Last thing you read in the newspaper? i dont read the newspaper
34. What was the last pageant you attended? i nvr have
35. What is the last place you bought pizza from? supermarket
36. Have you ever worn a crown? no
37. What is the last thing you stapled? probably paper
38. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? no eww
39. Are you ticklish? yea
40. Last time you saw fireworks? halloween
41. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? nvr
42. Do you have a black dog? no
43. Do you have any pickles in your fridge? no
44. How long have they been there?? idk there arent any fool!!
45. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? let me think... em... ME!
46. Last time you saw a semi truck? what
47. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe? no
48. Do you have a little black dress? yep
9. Ms. Benson
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
melanie/shane? no and idk
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
ok physically impossible!! gibby/shane
4. Can you recall any fics about nine?
yeh i think so mrs benson
5. Would two and six make a good couple?
freddie/melaine? yeah i guess
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
griffin/mrs b or griffin/mandy? umm pass
7. What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve making out?
nevel walks in on freddie and shane making out he takes a picture and posts it on nevillosity!! mwa ha ha ha ha!!
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
umm spencer lets mandy in after carly locks her out in 'iWant my URL back'
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
sabby? umm maybe
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
nevel/shane? iDont think your nubby? idk
11. Does anyone on your friends list read three yet?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw eleven?
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
freddie carly griffin? maybe
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about eight, what song would you choose?
gibby. is there a song called 'my mom thinks im awesome'? such a gibby song!!
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
sam/melanie/ shane? k+
16. When was the last time you read a fic about five?
two weeks ago
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).
sam and nevel are in a happy relationship until mrs b runs off with nevel. sam, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with wendy and a brief unhappy affair with melanie, then follows the wise advice of griffin and finds true love with freddie
List You Favorite 12 GLEE Characters:
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Brittany and Artie? Yes actually as weird as that is.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Puck? Hell yes!! Phwoar!
3) What would happen if Three got Four pregnant?
Impossible. They are both guys!
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Not that I can remember.
5) Would Two and Eleven make a good couple?
Quinn and Artie would be cute I guess
6) Five/Eight or Five/Ten?
Five and eight because Santana and Finn would be too cute together!
7) What would happen if One walked in on Five and Six making out?
Rachel walks in on Brittany and Finn? She would just be hurt and storm out (she is very good at storming)
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
What happens when Matt's mom decides to move in with Kurt's dad?
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff.
I don't know. I haven't looked it up. I would totally read it though!
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Santana and Mercedes You can help me?
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Umm... Rachel and Finn have a fight and she goes to Puck for help.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three hot?
No...what friends list? Kurt
13) What might 3 scream at a moment of great passion?
Ummm...Oh sweet Gucci? Kurt
14) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Mike...Play That Funky Music! I just feel it :)
15) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Is there a t+? Rachel/Britanny/Mercedes
16) What might be a good pick-up line for 1 to use on Two?
I think you look better when you wearing something other than your cheerios uniform.
17) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Umm 5 minutes ago actually!
18) (Write the answer with the names of the people instead of numbers)"(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3)."
Rachel and Santana are in a happy relationship until Mr. Schue runs off with Puck. Rachel, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Artie and a brief unhappy affair with Mercedes, then follows the wise advice of Finn and finds true love with Kurt. I'm scared
well this has been rivetting!! (say in a srcastic voice)
I knew a girl that was so stupid
8. She got locked in a grocery store and starved to death 9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
8. She got locked in a grocery store and starved to death
9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
10. She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
11. She asked for a price check at the dollar store. 12. She studied for a blood test. 13.. She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats 14. When she heard that 90 per cent of all crimes occur around the home, she moved. 15. When she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead. 16. When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said 'Airport Left' she turned around and went home.
11. She asked for a price check at the dollar store.
12. She studied for a blood test.
13.. She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats
14. When she heard that 90 per cent of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
15. When she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
16. When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said 'Airport Left' she turned around and went home.
These are a list of couples I will always support:
Sam and Freddie- Seddie (Best. Couple. EVAAAAAAAA!! I love them sooooo much!!)
Shane and Wendy - Shendy (I love them, too. Even though they've never been in a episode together...)
And these are a list of couples I will never support:
Carly and Sam- Cam (Blech. They are just friends people!!)
Carly and Freddie- Creddie (Carly will never love him, though unfortunely, they are getting together. I boo you, Dan Schneider.)
Freddie and Spencer- Fencer (NEVA GONNA HAPPENNNNNNN)
Sam and Spencer- Spam (Umm... no!)
Some of my fav iCarly quotes:
Carly: What are we gonna do?
Sam: We're gonna find them and kick them in their dingo's!
Sam: This is where she stays when she comes to town!
Sam: Her plastic surgeon stays in room 210!
Freddie: She stuck her thumb into an orange!
Teacher: No! She stuck her thumb into the future!
Carly: She made me do it!
Sam: Uh huh!
Sam: Know what's a stupid letter?
Sam: Yeah, why do I hate Q so much?
Carly: Cause', it's obviously just an O trying to be all fancy with it's pointless little tail!
Sam: Q's pathetic!
Spencer: Hey can one of you guys get that, I'm sculptoring!
Mr. Chambers: Chuck failed his math test.
Carly: (fake shock) Oh no!
Mr. Chambers: It's not your fault. He made up some fake number called Dirf!
Carly: (fake confusion) Diiiiirrffff??
Spencer: One time at camp, my friends convinced it was naked day. (pause) You ever play dodge ball naked?
Spencer: Don't ever do it. (another pause) 'Cause-
Freddie: I know.
Spencer: Here are your pork roasts!!
Carly: Ummmm... I asked for an orange.
Spencer: Really? No pork roast?
Spencer: Who was I talking to?
Sam: Gibby's worse than a dead fish!
Gibby: My mom thinks I'm awesome!
Carly: iCarly's been hijacked by a psychotic she-duck!
Spencer: (pause) Mexican sponges...
Spencer: Oh. A worm fell on my head.
Sam: I've been tazed once. It's not so bad. It's sort of a rush...
Freddie: Oh. You're here.
Sam: Like seeing your face freshens up my day.
Carly: I don't kiss like leleleleleleleelel. I kiss like a princess!!
Spencer: You are grounded for- till college.
Carly: (gasps) For till college?
Spencer: For till college!
Spencer: Hey, remember Aunt Margaret? Instead of 'window' she used to say 'winder'? (Raises fist and says in old lady voice) Spencer, open that winder!! (puts fist down, and talks in regular voice) She's dead now. She fell out a winder! (laughs) Just kidding, she had a heart attack - Go on?
Spencer: Whoa... They backed out of the room...
Sam: You better get outta here before I rune your face!
Freddie: My mom eats prune pops...
Gibby: Hey Freddie, guess what's for lunch tommorrow?
Freddie: Oh, is it asparagus? 'Cause that'd be soooooo hilarious!!
Gibby: No, it's fish sticks... What's your problem?
Freddie: (as Gibby turns and walks away) Hey. Hey! I'm sorry.
Gibby: No, I'M sorry!
Carly: (walks up) Hey Gibby!
Gibby: Freddie hurt my feelings...
Freddie: My mom's gotta realize that I'm a man now!
Carly: (snickers) Man...
Freddie: Ha ha, so clever!! Bet you guys win a... Clevie!
Mrs. Benson: EAT THIS PRUNE POP!! (waves a prune pop around)
Freddie: (crosses arms over chest) I don't want that prune pop.
Freddie: Girls who aren't nice to me don't get a bag of bacon.
Sam: Wow Freddie, I've never realized what a hot, hunk of a boy you really are!!
If you believe that Charlie the Unicorn is indeed real, and roaming the streets, copy and paste.
Albino elephants with pink polka-dots are eating cookies in the desert! If you are random; and proud, copy and paste.
If you have ever ran into a mirror, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you are a NevillexLuna shipper and still love it even after JK Rowling said it would never happen, copy this into your profile.
There is a lot more, but that's all I wanna do for now.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,livelaughlove23 BetterThanGold EyesOfAWolf202
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a-lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off sugar and caffeine.
People think you're insane.
You check your e-mail every day one week, and then disappear off the face of the earth the next.
Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason.
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no reason a loooooooong time ago.
and FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a writer: You failed English 101.
Admitting you're weird means you're normal. Saying that you're normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this into your profile.
A good friend will pay the bail when you're in jail...an even better friend would be in jail with you saying, "Man, we screwed up!"
If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!
It takes skill to trip on flat surfaces.
HA HA HA! HAHAHAHA...wait...what?
Never knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run! Death hates that.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie & Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others.
If you've laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent asking, "What was your first clue?" copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you want to annoy somebody just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
I like cheese. I've seen purple cows. If two goose are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy but I'm just random! If you are random and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been standing strait up and suddenly fell for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing like, "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb war with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you are crazy, copy this into your profile.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and then it's gone.
When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing.
If the opposite of "pro" is "con", what's the opposite of "progress"?
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
I'm not littering...I'm donating to the earth.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you could be impossible?
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let people wonder how you did it.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are just missing.
The newscaster is the person who says, "Good evening." then tells you why it's not.
If you can keep your head on while other people are losing theirs, you probably don't fully understand the situation.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth I get sent to my room?
Sarcasm is one more service I offer.
I used to have super powers, then my therapist took them away.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
When all else fails, try bashing your head against the wall some more.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you said it, copy this to your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If you embrace the weirdness, then copy and paste this on to your profile.
If you are a total klutz copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you were sugar-high, copy onto profile.
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you were not sugar-high, copy onto profile.
If you have ever looked at something that wasn't there when somebody said "Look it's", copy this into profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to go into the back yard and ran into the glass door that you didn't see, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to stick your head out of the car window and collided with the glass, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever mistaken a stick for a snake, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten a lock (like one on a locker) and put it on something, then forgot the combination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been strutting around, acting like you were all that, and tripped ungracefully, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever choked on your own spit, copy this into your profile!
You hear that? That was me throwing sense, logic, and sanity out the window!
If you look around and ask: "Where?", when someone says "Freddie", copy and paste this into your profile. ahahah TOTALLY
If you throw a fit when someone says the iCarly characters aren't real, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever spent numerous hours looking for stuff that remind you of any of the iCarly team, copy and paste this into your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If whenever you see or hear the name "Freddie" you freak out and have a small fit because you love him so much, and then people stare at you, copy and paste this into your profile I LOVE HIM!!
If when you have a boy, you'd consider naming them Freddie or Spencer, copy this into your profile!
If you have O.S.D. put this in your profile! (Obsessive Seddie Disorder!)
If you are so obsessed with iCarly that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that only losers hate/don't get iCarly, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile. haha with iCarly
If you frequently have conversations with yourself and/or fictional characters from your favorite books, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.(iCarly and Friends)
If you are insane and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...and then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil. Copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you think air is a solid because you continuously trip over it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.
If you know there's more to good random humor than saying "cheese", "fudge", or "pie", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who needs to get run over, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a conversation with someone else in your head, then suddenly started talking to them out loud, copy and paste this into your profile
If, during a quiet moment, you suddenly remember something funny and randomly bust out laughing, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
Some people are like slinkies, good for nothing, but they make you smile when you push them down a flight or stairs.
I did not hit you, I just high-fived your face.
Whoever said "Nothing's impossible" never tried slamming a revolving door.
Having the love of your life say "We can still be friends" is like having your dog die, and your mom say you can still keep it.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the Internet population has a MySpace. If you're part of the 2 percent who can resist stupid fads, copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, put this in your profile.
Less than 1 percent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have walked under something that is two feet over your head, but ducked anyway, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think flamers should get a life, put this in your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whatsoever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it have written, and you are one of the aforementioned people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a girl and you don't wear make-up, or if you are a guy and you do, paste this in your profile because you rock.
If you hyperventilated when you saw Jacob Black take his shirt off in the new moon sneak peek, paste this in your profile.
If you have ever thrown something at a TV screen when you saw a character you despised, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
Its always in the last place you look...of course it is, why the heck would you keep looking after I found it?
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.
Don’t mess with me I've got a stick.
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
One way to figure out how things work, push all the buttons!
You're just jealous because we act retarded in public and people still love us!
I ran with scissors, and lived!
When it rains on my parade, I bust out the slip n' slide.
Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
Sometimes you just have to jump off the bridge and hope you learn how to fly on the way down.
Help I've fallen and I can’t...hey nice carpet!
I’ve stopped listening, why haven’t you stopped talking?
How come you never see the news story Psychic Wins Lottery?
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words.
I got a lot of ideas. The problem is that most of them suck.
We're not lost. We're location ally challenged.
Whoever said nothings impossible never tried to nail jell-o to a tree!
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
Sometimes when I’m alone in a room I like to say, “I know you’re listening” because if I’m wrong then no one heard but if I’m right then I just freaked the heck out of some secret organization.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!!
Yeah, you have the right to your own opinion, but I have the right to think you're stupid.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
All the good ones are either dating someone, married, or fictional characters...
Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
Smile... it confuses people.
I can resist anything but temptation.
I had a friend once. Then the rope broke and he got away.
I like you. When I rule the world, your death shall be quick and painless.
If I asked for your opinion, I'd take the tape off your mouth.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
"Shut up voices or I'll poke you with a fork."
Do I have to spell it out for you or scream it in your face?!
So what if we act like immature idiots? We're having fun.
Music is my boyfriend.
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
I accused your boyfriend of being gay and he hit me with his purse.
My friends are the type that would spend hours trying to drown a fish.
Don't follow in my footsteps. I tend to walk into walls.
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think candy and junk food should have a larger triangle in the pyramid, copy this into your profile.(Since the triangle for them is so small, I've made a personal decision to boycott the Food Pyramid.)
5.5 million people are on the internet right now. Copy this onto your profile if you are one of them.
If you are a girl, paste this on your profile.
If you're on the computer, paste this on your profile.
IF WHEN YOU READ WORDS TYPED IN CAPS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLS THEM, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE.
If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happenes when you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
I like milk. If there were purple cows, would there be purple milk. why is a circle round, is there any chocolate around? People call me crazy, and I agree, if you're crazy and proud, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever walked into the wrong classroom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remembered, copy this into your profile.
If you have a ridiculously long profile, copy and paste this onto your profile to make it longer.
If you are random and don't care, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
They say that guns don't kill people. People do. But I think that guns help. I mean, if a guy goes into a middle of a room and yells "BANG!" He wouldn't kill that many people.
If you're ticked at someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, your a mile away from them, and you have their shoes! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
Just when I think you said the most stupidest thing ever, you keep on talking.
The book is called the End of Beginning, but on the back it says its important to start before you begin... But starting is beginning, and you have to START reading the book before you begin it ...But the END is the beginning ...I'm confused.
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
This is this cat. This is how cat. This is to cat. This is keep cat. This is a cat. This is idiot cat. This is busy cat. This is for cat. This is forty cat. This is seconds cat. Now go back and read the third word in each sentence from the top. Pass it on.(I so fell for that ;P)
Donald Duck never wears pants, but why does he wraps a towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower?
Have you ever considered suing your brain for non-support?
Who was so mean to put an "s" in the word "lisp" if people with lisps can't say the "s"?
Doctors say TV is bad for us, but why is there a TV in every hospital room?
If McDonald's loves to see you smile why do they screw up your order?
Goldfish have the memory span of 3 seconds, sometimes I have to wonder if i'm a goldfish.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you that believe those who criticize our generation forget who raised it, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on in if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you're the type of person who'd say the CRAZIEST and MOST RANDOM thing in the world, at any random moment.
If you have ever started crying over a book/movie, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever started laughing when someone was trying to be serious, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you started talking to an episode of iCarly, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever ran into a lamppost or some tall, metal pole that is blatently obvious copy this into your profile.
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
When life gives you lemons, throw them back and tell life to make its own dang lemonade!!
When life gives you lemons, throw it in the trash and tell life you'd rather have money.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
"Wal-Mart, do they like, sell walls there?"
At the start of your life, you will be awarded a lifetime supply of air. Use it wisely.
I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
When I say LOL I'm not laughing out loud. I just have nothing better to say.
I've got things to break, people to laugh at, objects to drool over and who knows what else.
Remember what you just said, because tomorrow I am going to have a witty and sarcastic comeback and you'll be devastated then!
A stranger will stab you in the back, a friend will stab you in the front, a boyfriend will stab you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
Don't make me mad...I'm known to bite at random!!
A day without sunshine is like... night.
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. Or me. I think it's Collin.
Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Vampires vs. Werewolves...It's kinda like pirates vs ninjas, but cooler.
Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal! Under the arm to be protected & next to the heart to be loved. Copy and paste if you agree.
1. I need to tell you a secret.(look at #5)
Top 75 Most Annoying Things To Do In An Elevator/READ THIS!
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Tell people that you can see their aura.
Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
Hold an auction.
Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
Ask every passenger coming if you can borrow a tampon. Especially effective if victim is male. Even more effective if you yourself are male.
Throw a rave.
Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
Hum the first seven notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
When you brush past someone, whisper "Was it good for you too?"
Have a heated debate with yourself.
Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
Drum on every available surface.
Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
Propose to the other passengers.
Challenge people to duels.
Sell girl scout cookies.
Bring a large pile of ice. Build an igloo on the floor.
Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
Stick your tongue out. Act like it's a cigarette, and ask someone for a lighter.
Pitch a tent on the floor, and "camp out" for the weekend.
Play "I've got your nose" with the other passengers.
Shout "Food fight!"
Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
Elevators were practically MADE for river dance!
Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
Press your nose against the other passengers, and say "You know, this is what the Eskimos used to do before having sex."
Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
Practice your kung fu.
Make race car noises when people get on and off.
Ask everyone on the elevator: "Are you my mother?"
Fly a model airplane.
Play the accordion
Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word.
Way to Annoy the Heck Outta Folks At the Movie Theater...
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3d glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
When someone walks by you in the aisle scream, "Ahhhhhh! Bad Touch!"
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
During a love scene, stand up and run to the screen shouting "Hooters!"
Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer’s name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that’s showing a movie you’ve already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the ending.
11 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "It's always the last place you look." Of course it is! Why the heck would you keep looking for it after you found it? Do people acually do this? WHo and where are they? I'm gonna kick their butts!
5. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?" No loser. I paid 12 bucks to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there did ya sunshine?
7. When something is new and improved. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say "Life's too short." What the heck!? Life is longest thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you're waiting for the bus and someone asks "Did the bus com yet?" If the bus had come would i be standing her dumbie?
10. When people ask "Can I borrow a piece of paper?" Come on! How do you borrow a piece of paper!? What, write on it, then erase everything and give it back?
11. When a cop pulls you over and asks "Do you know how fast you were going?" You should know! You're the gay wad that pulled me over in the first place!
ONLY IN AMERICA
...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance
...are there handicap parking spaces in front of ice-skating rinks
...sick people go to the back of Walgreens to get their medicine, while healthy people get their cigarettes at the front
...people buy hotdogs in packs of 10 and hotdog buns in packs of 8
...the banks leave both vaults open and then chain the pens to the counter
...people order a double cheese burger, large fries, and a diet coke
...people leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveways and keep their junk in garages
...people use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so they won't miss the calls from someone they don't want to talk to in the first place
...is the word "politics" used to describe the process so well; "Poli-" in latin means "many" and "tics" mean "blood-sucking creatures"
10 best things about being a girl
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horoscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" buy punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
:.:7 Ways to Scare your roommates:.:
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
40 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a-lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruff shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk". (this works b/c of fangirls...no offense)
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid
36. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
37. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
38. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
39. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
40. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
WOW, I've done over ninety percent of that!
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS.
Roses are Red
Funny Quotes And Random Things:
-No im not weird i'm just not normal
~~~~The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Please post if you would like to show that you don't support racism
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
1. How are you feeling today?
Window in the Skies: U2
2. Will you get far in life?
Wake up: Hilary Duff
3. How do your friends see you?
Empire state of mind part 2: Alicia Keys
4. Will you get married?
It’s all right here: Hannah Montana
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
You can’t always get what you want: Glee
6. What is the story of your life?
She: Green day
7. What was high school like?
All for one: High School Musical
8. How can you get ahead in life?
Long Live: Taylor Swift
9. What is the best thing about your friends?
Pray: Take that
10. To describe your grandparents?
Forever is over: the Saturdays
11. How is your life going?
Year 3000: Jonas Brothers
12. What song will they play at your funeral?
Give me novocaine: green day
14. Will you have a happy life?
Right here right now: High school musical
15. What do your friends really think of you?
Somebody to love: Queen
16. Do people secretly lust after you?
Playing with fire: N-Dubs
17. How can I make myself happy?
Love shy (thinking of you): Platnum
19. Will you ever have children?
?Viva la Gloria? (Little Girl): Green Day
20. What song would you strip to?
Million dollar bill: Whitney Houston
21. if a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
SOS: Jonas Brothers
22. What does your mom think of you?
We’re all in this together: High school musical
23. What is your deep dark secret?
Never let you go: Justin Bieber
24. What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Australia: Jonas Brothers
25. What's your personality like?
26. Which song will be played at your wedding?
27. if you were to become the Dictator of a small Eastern-European nation, would you be a benevolent Dictator?
Bad Romance: Lady Gaga
28. What are your aspirations?
Just a girl: Hannah Montana
29. What goes through your head when you wake up?
Sound of freedom: Bob Sinclar Feat. Cutee B