Author has written 40 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Black Cat, Lion King, Naruto, Higurashi/Umineko series, and Yu Yu Hakusho.
So basically y'all really don't need to know my eye color, hair color, skin tone, gender, shoe size, age, favorite type of banana, etc. What y'all want is to know what I write and why and such so I don't as much hate mail as I've been gettin' lately. So unlike many authors here, I don't only write for one single fandom, as you may have already found out. I mostly write Yu-Gi-Oh (deal with it), and the original ONLY. I don't like GX or 5D's much. I also write for other anime, the Lion King, and hopefully the Warrior cats soon enough. I do NOT take requests often 'cause I really don't need help coming up with ideas for my fics, pics, and vids. I do specials for Halloween and the holidays 'cause I just love that time of year. WARNING: I write HORROR. And I am NOT afraid to add in every slight detail. I've gotten hate mail saying that I'm "abusive" to the characters. Sorry, I don't really write happy-fuzzyness except for my humors. So the other genre you'll see a lot of is Angst. And yes, I write most often with Ryo Bakura. I don't really run on any schedule here, but I will let you guys know when I won't have access to my computer (which really doesn't last long often) and such.
Yours in Writing,
You Know You're an Otaku/Anime Freak When...
(Please do NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS!!!!!)
1. Most people you know only because they like anime, you like anime, and niether one of you could shut up about it
2. Over half of your favorites on YouTube are not in English
3. When you are filling out a get-to-know-you and it asks for interests, you are tempted to grab a Sharpie and write ANIME in bold, capitalized letters
4. You know who Rin&Len, Miku, Gukapo, and Kaito are
5. The only reason you know Japanese is because you refuse to watch the English version of all of your shows
6. You have logical reasons for despising 4Kids
7. You make friends with people every time you visit the Manga section
8. It's not a true library or book store without a manga section
9. You can tell the difference between Shojo and Shonen
10. When you read a non-manga book, the entire thing is anime in your head, no matter what book it is
11. You know the exact date when Toonami made their last broadcast
12. Your cell phone plays the opening of a random anime every time you get a text
13. You know that one character in every anime that you you just can help but hate in every anime
14. You like to add the word "ninja" to everything you say
15. You do not know the meanings of the words "mature" or "normal"
16. Whenever you hear "card games" or "Egypt", you automatically think of a short kid with spikey hair
17. You have not only seen the anime, but you have also read the manga and seen the abridged
18. You know there is at least one boy in every anime that is voiced by a woman
19. You know what AMV, AU, OC, OOC, LK, and FTW all stand for
20. You blame everything on "the voices"
21. Your worst nightmare is your least favorite pairing appearing in the cannon
22. You start fights with other fangirls and fanboys
23. When your teacher asks for a short story for English, you just pull out one of your FanFics, make it school-appropiate, then turn it in; your teacher is used to having to figure out names he/she have never even thought of from you
24. You mistake real animals for pokemon
11/22/10 - Hello all of you beautiful people of the internet. I'm very sad to say that I will not have much access to FanFiction for a few years, so it will be very rare that I will post anything. If you are subscribed to me, don't unsubscribe, because I will still be writing, and when I am free again, I will post everything. I'm sorry, and I did not want this to happen at all. I'm leaving all of my writing up for you all to enjoy.
Yours in Writing,
MWOW (My Words of Wisdom)
Please note that these are based on my own experiences, and some are more serious than others. I thought them up, and PLAGERISM IS BAD. Hint, hint. Nudge, nudge.
When you're in a room full of people who speak a language you can clearly not understand, it's like someone accidently dropping a brick on your foot; they really don't mean any harm at all, and you are well aware of this, but the block of stone is still on your foot, and it still hurts like hell.
On planes, if you have to buy the food, IT'S NOT WORTH IT. But if it's free, TAKE IT!
When you're on a plane, and your ears begin to pop, try chewing gum. It works.
When all else fails... go Google it.
RANTS - Because it's fun, theraputic, and no one listens to me on LiveJournal.
11/15/10 - OHMIGOSH STOP BOTHERING ME ABOUT HOW I SPELL RYO'S NAME! IF I get any flamers (very rare, and thank everyone for that), it's always about how I spell his name! Why does it even matter?! It's the SAME CHARACTER! I am aware that most people add that "U" at the end of his name, and I have in fact seen it spelt like "Ryou" in my video game. HOWEVER, if you guys have ever read the ORIGINAL MANGA, Ryo's name is spelt without the "U". I base my fics and logic of this series off of the manga, which I see as the raw thought and the original story of Yu-Gi-Oh, so that's why I spell it without a "U". So since we're on the subject of the mysterious "U", why do people add the "U's" to Atem and Marik's names? Ths is rarer, but I do see it, and I just don't get it. If anyone who understands why people decide to put random letters at the end of characters' names you can PM me and send a NICE and KIND message explaining it in a NICE manner so I won't get mad. Thanks!
8/??/10 - WHY ARE PEOPLE ARGUING OVER YAOI??!! Come on, people! Now, I'm not saying that I absolutely LOVE yaoi, but I also don't treat it like the plague! People who don't like yaoi, you guys have a right to voice your opinion. People who do like it, go ahead and continue writing your fluff. But don't argue! I saw this one video on YouTube where someone voiced their opinion about KuramaxHiei (frankly, I'm not too crazy about that pairing either). So I watched it, and I go through the list of comments (no idea why... I do it here, too), and that person either had people madly agreeing to them, or complaining about it! If you don't like the vid, just don't put anything down! There's no sense in breaking out into a mad otaku war! And if you're one of those people who think there's "too much yaoi" here, then sign up, and write your OWN stories! People who do like Yaoi, enjoy the fluff (I prefer Yandre, but that's just me), and leave those who don't really like Yaoi alone. AND THE SAME THING GOES FOR YURI, TOO! If you'd like to respond to a rant, feel free to PM! (I am so happy I got that off my chest)
4/29/10 - WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE RYO A GIRL?? OR MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE ONE?! He's a guy. Seriously, I mean, come on! I go on Google, and when ever I type in his name, there's always a picture of him, in a dress, or wearing pink, or something else girlly. WHAT DOES HE SHOW IN THE CANNON THAT'S GIRLLY?! Other than his long hair, he doesn't show any significant female features! He's a dude. And most dudes do NOT wear skirts! And I know that there a lot of people who like yaoi and such, but if you make one of the guys a girl, than you don't have yaoi. And last time I checked, Yu-Gi-Oh is NOT a gender-bender! Come on! Ryo is hiding behind a smile! He is constantly tortured by a sadistic spirit that won't go away, his father is never around, and his mom and sister died in a car crash! If that all happened to me, I wouldn't be the happiest, wonderful person in the world. LIFE ISN'T MADE GUMDROPS AND UNICORNS!! And another excuse I hear, is the fact that he has long hair. Big. frickin'. Deal. I know a lot of guys with long hair! Judging people based on their looks is BAD. So anway, thanks for letting me rant a bit, and if you wish to respond to one of my rants, feel free to PM me.
If you enjoy my insanity- I mean, stories- then I would be very happy to direct you to my best friend, ireneotaku.