Author has written 5 stories for One Piece, How to Train Your Dragon, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Hey! Wow, it's been a long time since I updated my profile. So let's get to it!
Places You Can Find Me:
Everything is currently being rewritten and isn't that the story of my life...
The Shadow King and The Devil - currently being rewritten hopefully it will be better this time!
Random Drabbles - being rewritten to make them longer and to improve the content!
Tears of an Angel - being revised to improve story flow =)
Last Thoughts - being updated
Things To Remember:
A Note to Self
1. There will be several days that you daydream about stepping in front of a city bus. Don’t. It will not be beautiful. It will not be brave. It will be selfish. It will be broken. Your mother will cry.
2. Don’t write for him. Write for you. Write for others like you. Write so the girl that thinks about stepping in front of public transportation doesn’t. Don’t be selfish.
3. When you will yourself to sleep and it doesn't come- get up. It doesn't matter that it’s 3 am. There will be other 3 am’s. Take a shower. Take two. Wash him out of your hair. Write a poem. Read the same book you've read 202 times again. The 203rd time might tell you something different. Don’t stay in bed- you will think about the bus again.
4. Don’t kiss him because he’s broken. Don’t kiss him because his laughter never reaches his eyes. Don’t try and fix him. Fix yourself first. Be selfish. He can’t save you.
5. Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with canvases. Fall in love with yourself.
6. Dress up and wear red lipstick and get drunk with your friends. They’re the ones that will pick you up. Don’t kiss him. Or him. Don’t fall asleep on strange couches with strange boys. When his hand slides up your dress walk away. Hit him. Don’t kiss him. He can’t save you.
7. Get another tattoo. Get five more. Get another hole in your ear. Don’t listen to your dad. You will still be able to get a job. Did you really want to be employed by someone like your father? Haven’t you had enough of judgmental old white men anyway? Get fuck you tattooed in tiny letters on your hip.
8. When you feel the yearning for a new city- start over. Take 200 bucks and a three suitcases. Work anywhere that will have you. Meet strange people and forget your name. Call yourself Ruby. No one will know the difference. Remember to call your mother. Don’t be selfish. Come home when you find yourself in the strangers and the small one bedroom apartment.
9. Don’t whisper evil things into your own ear. Other people are going to shout them at you. Be your own hero. Keep a sword on your key ring.
10. Don’t step in front of a city bus. It will not be beautiful. Live. Stay up all night with a boy that promises you everything and means it. Live. See shitty local bands with a friend. Wear a different band’s t-shirt. No one will care. Live. Have a baby girl with tiny fingers and tiny toes someday. Pour love into her until it’s overflowing. Live. Wake up. Staying in bed all day is not poetic.
Do you hear that? It’s me. It’s your life. Wake up.
Point One-When the world says, "Give up,"
Point Two- To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. e.e. Cummings, 1955
Point Three- Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive. Mel Brooks
Point Four- Trust that little voice in your head that says "Wouldn't it be interesting if..." And then do it. Duane Michals, "More Joy of Photography"
And finally, Point Five- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Author Unknown and also If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. Flavia Weedn, Flavia and the Dream Maker
If opportunity does not knock, build a door. - Milton Berle
I often stood in front of the mirror alone, wondering how ugly a person could get. - Charles Bukowski
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. - Sarah Williams
NOW THAT YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF MY PROFILE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU EVEN READ IT, YOU HAVE NOW LOST THE GAME, AND IT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GAME IS, GOOD FOR YOU, YOU'RE WINNING.