Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, and Glee.
I'm very sarcastic, so much so that people often have trouble knowing if i'm being serious or not
I wear sunglasses inside and even at night
I'm one of those people who sit in starbucks with their laptops
I have an undying love for caffeinated drinks
I wear beanies no matter the weather
I'm seventeen but i sometimes act twice my age, and other times half
I have purple hair
I love writing but often find i procrastinate too much and don't get around to actually writing anything
I love music and write my own songs
I play both guitar and piano
I like photography
I have a weird thing for vests
I'm a vegetarian
I'm half aussie half kiwi
I get asked about my nationality constantly- i once got asked what it's like in Canada, and i responded 'like a maple syrup dream' which is my perception of it even though i've never been(i hope to) and i was once asked at my local supermarket how i was enjoying australia so far...
I have a soft spot for cute fluffy animals, they're just so darn cute!
I love to cook and have been told i make the best lemon meringue pie
I'm a paradox
I simply am
Favourite tv shows:
The L word
South of Nowhere
Alice(all stories)- Sarah-jane potts(the pic with the beanie):
Bella(caffeine fix)- Kristen Stewart:
Bella(other stories) Missy Peregrym:
Rosalie(all stories) Olivia Wilde:
Leah(all stories) Sarah Shahi:
and there are more pics still to come, i hope i've helped you guys to see it how i do:)
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish Australia would put more than just one episode night on.
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.