Poll: Who would you like to see a oneshot about? (Flooded characters) Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Warriors, Wolf's Rain, Supernatural, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something."
"History books, though heavy, are often worth picking up."
'The sky is the limit. Your sky, your limit.' Tom Hiddleston.
"You can fall from grace and land on your feet but if I'm gonna be anybody I gotta be me." Color Outside the Lines by Hedley.
Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by folk. - Henry Jenkins
“There's a time and place for everything, and I believe it’s called 'fan fiction'" - Joss Whedon.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. - Douglas Adams
"All magic comes at a cost!" Rumplestilskin, Once Upon A Time
"Are you senile?"
"I cannot remember being senile... why're you asking?" - Brokenjaw and Dulleye, A Warrior Betrayal
If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster. Isaac Asimov
A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the other one. Baltasar Gracián
'I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of.' ― Joss Whedon
'Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.', - Anton Chekhov.
“The task of a writer is not to solve the problem but to state the problem correctly.” -Anton Chekhov
“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” Ray Bradbury
“No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader.” Robert Frost
"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." -Toni Morrison
"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." -E.L. Doctorow
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." -Dr. Seuss
Every writer I know has trouble writing. Joseph Heller
A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. Richard Bach
"We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Dr. Seuss
"When you write, the magic comes when the characters seem to take on a life of their own and write the words themselves." - Alice Hoffman
batmaaan (Hunter) - My first wife, and the Aussie that brings me joy. She puts up with my weird pick up lines at two in the morning so clearly she must love me.
Levaya Jade (Lover) - my second wife. She lives to torment me with sad headcanons and fics that kill my favorite characters but don't be fooled, we actually care.
GlimmerIcewood (Rowan) - * Magnetos away from this marriage *
ninjaD4NC3R (Spire) - We're writing buddies that got married.
ALL WARRIOR FANS READ THIS! NO EVERYONE READ THS!
10 year old Warriors fan, Emmy Grace Cherry was a warrior fan and had warrior spirt. Emmy and her parents, Dana and Jimmy Cherry, were killed in a tornado in February 2007. On Wands and Worlds, a fantasy fiction forum, several fans agreed that she deserved a warrior name. One fan performed the cermony and named her Brightspirt. Other fans agreed this was the perfect name. The Erins placed her along with her parents in the book Long Shadows as Brightspirt, Braveheart, and Shinningheart.
Stop the Pairing Wars!
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people whom like them.
You shalt not insult them, explain why they can't be together, or say that they would rather be with someone else.
You shalt have your opinions but shalt not insult pairings. You shalt avoid them if you hate them.
You shalt keep an open mind about stories even if you despise the pairing.
You shalt paste this in your profile.
TV: Supernatural (Until Season 6), Sherlock, Dr. Who (still on season 2!), Babylon 5,
Books: Warriors, The Firekeeper Saga, Thirteen Reasons Why,
Movies: Avengers, Pretty Much Any Disney movie, Inception,
Anime: Death Note, Wolf's Rain, Hetalia, Studio Ghibli Films, Soul Eater, SNK,
Manga: SNK, Wolf's Rain,
Video Games: Okami, Ni no Kuni, Shadow of the Colussus, Journey, Flower, A Link to the Past, Twilight Princess
Bands/Singers: Poets of The Fall, The Goo Goo Dolls, Matt Nathenson, Hedley, Daughtry
The Lessons Warriors Has Taught Us:
1. Violence doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve some. And they should be solved very violently.
2. Cats can have accents.
3. Old people are funny.
4. If your girlfriend dies, the default response is to sleep with her sister.
5. No matter how right you are, you're still wrong in some way.
6. Your logic doesn't have to make sense if you're angry enough.
7. Always use a condom.
8. Killing your half-brother solves all of your problems for 6-12 months.
9. Having fangirls gives you the right to do virtually anything without being considered evil *cough*Ashfur*cough*Scourge*cough*.
10. There are no limits to how homoerotically you can kill your own brother.
11. Casual racism is socially acceptable. More severe racism is less approved of, but still allowed. Only outright genocide crosses the line.
12. Most children in southern England will squee when they see a cat.
13. Good is cute/handsome; Evil is sexy.
14. Highly organized colonies of feral cats have been living in the English countryside for over 40 years without being noticed by anyone.
15. Cats are really good at cleaning up massive bloodstains.
16. If you eat too much fish, your blood tastes fishy.
17. Its possible to complain about anything.
18. All barn cats are gay.
19. Happy endings are unrealistic.
20. No matter how depressed you get, there is always a way to become more emo.
21. Plans that rely on the cooperation of others have a tendency not to work.
22. God isn't going to do anything for you because He wants you to maintain both the freedom and the capacity to just get off your lazy ass and do it yourself.
23. Gaining nine lives causes you to die nine times as frequently as everyone else.
24. Major antagonists have a tendency to die the most violent deaths imaginable.
25. The object that cats should fear the most is a purple pen.
26. Life: You don't win. You break even. At best.
27. It's possible to not notice that you are pregnant.
28. It's possible to make multiple AMVs of a series with only one episode worth of clips.
29. The general public doesn't know anything.
30. People who secretly want to have sex with you make the best evil minions.
31. The default response to being dumped by someone is to devote yourself to making them watch their family die slow, painful deaths.
32. If you try hard enough, you can be pregnant and give birth without anyone noticing.
33. People named after plants tend to be red herrings. People named after animals are the real deal.
34. Don't fight the system, no matter how messed up it is.
35. Stars are really the spirits of dead cats.
36. War crimes are perfectly fine if God tells you to commit them.
37. Just because someone has gone to hell doesn't mean you don't have to deal with them anymore.
38. The width of someone's shoulders is a good indicator of how strong and experienced they are.
39. Don't mess with beavers.
40. Thunderstorms are inherently dramatic.
41. Forbidden relationships happen about as often as socially legitimate ones.
42. Breaking the rules is bad. Bending the rules is good.
43. Virginity is overrated.
44. If you're ever near death or dying, you will survive anyway.
45. Most people would listen to Hitler if he was nice to them.
46. If you start to see a red haze, stop what you are doing.
47. Lying is the most evil thing ever.
48. The happier your relationship, the more tragically it will end.
49. Incest doesn't count if it isn't immediately noticeable.
50. If you play with your food, an owl will come and eat you.
iPod About You Test.
1) Put your iPod/MP3/iTunes, et cetera on shuffle.
2) For each question, click the next button to get your answer.
3) You must write that song down no matter how silly it sounds.
4) The artist of the song goes in brackets (]) next to the song.
5) You can put any comments in parentheses next to the song.
6) Put it on your profile.
What would you say about your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Ever the same (Rob Thomas) If I wasn’t single that would make sense…
What is the first thing you say in the mornings?
Halloween (From the Rent soundtrack) Okay then…
Your teacher is...
Eye of the Tiger (Survivor.) I do have some cool teachers but not Dean Winchester cool!
What's written on your class's blackboard?
Why should I worry (Billy Joel.) YEAH! I’m not gonna sweat homework!
How would you describe your neighbors?
Bulletproof Weeks (Matt Nathenson) My neighbors like simpler times?
What would your best friend say about you?
What’s Left of Me (Nick Lachey) Creepy, Shadyfeather are you possessing my Ipod!
How do you feel right now?
Shattered (Turn the Car around) [OAR] No, I’m not going anywhere. I’m more in a happy mood.
What's on your bedside table right now?
Marry me (Train) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t marry a lamp!
What did you do when you woke up this morning?
Slice (Five for Fighting) Not really...
When you open your wardrobe you see...
In too deep (Genesis) My closet’s not that deep!
What did you say after you last attended a concert?
Let me go (3 Doors Down) I wasn't that bored...
If you had to write a Twilight fanfiction right now, what would it be titled?
Face Down (Red Jumpsuit Apparatus) I would shoot myself first, but yes, let’s make Edward abuse Bella,
A song you would sing at your school's talent show is...
How to Save a life. (The Fray.) I just might…
Your life's theme song would be...
Are you Ready (Three Days Grace) AWESOME!!
How would you describe what you are doing right now?
Come Back to Me (David Cook.) Yeah, get back to me on that. I’m filling this out, what do you think I’m doing! That and Roleplay.
If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?
I will not Bow (Breaking Benjamin) Not really. It would be more like WHY? But good song, I am running to heaven. I hope…
Your motto is...
Return to Pooh Corner (Kenny Loggins) I would love to go back to Pooh Corner!
If you could buy anything in the world, you would buy...
Rent (From Rent) Yeah….
What did you dream about last night?
The Long Road back (Hans Zimmer, From Spirit) No, I did not dream about that!
If someone says "Is this okay?" you say...
…To die for (Hans Zimmer, The Lion King) … And then watch them run.
How would you describe yourself?
Come on (Green River Ordinance) Trying to hook up with my ex.. Again, single and planning to stay that way.
What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Sympathy (Goo Goo dolls) sounds like a break-up song…
How do you feel today?
Evil Angel ( Breaking Benjamin) I’m an Evil Angel. Creepy.
What is your life purpose?
First Time (Lifehouse) I’m looking for something, I’ve been afraid to find? Cool!
What is your motto?
Superman (Five for Fighting) No, It’s not easy.
What do your friends think of you?
Still (Matt Nathenson) Isn’t this about sex?
What do your parents think of you?
What hurts the most (Rascal Flatts) I hardly ever walk away from my parents, so umm…
What do you think about a lot?
Found out about you (Gin Blossoms) I don’t go to the bus stop! And Last summer I wasn’t anyone’s! But what did I find out about you? * Stalker grin *
What do you think of your best friend?
Voice of Truth (Casting Crowns) Aw crap… I think my best friend is Jesus?
What do you think of the person you like?
Before it’s Too late (Goo Goo dolls) Date me before it’s too late!
What is your life story?
All we Are (Matt Nathenson) Never tasted love and lost it. But I like this for my life story. A little sad though.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Broken (Seether Ft. Amy Lee) Isn't that a wonderful thing to be!
What do you feel when you see the person you like?
Dizzy (Goo Goo dolls) Well that’s fitting. At least it wasn’t something weird. Not sure I feel Dizzy though.
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Car Crash (Matt Nathenson) Not the best song to dance to… I don’t want feel a car crash, but I like this song.
What is your biggest fear?
Are you Ready (3 days grace) Nope. I’m never prepared. But I’m ready to say my two cents.
What is your biggest secret?
September (Daughtry) I guess that it won’t be worth it in the end?
What do you think of your friends?
Hakuna Mutata (Lion King) Ha ha. That’s how I feel when I with my friends. Worry free.
What song will they play at your funeral?
Here is Gone (Goo Goo dolls) Okay, a break-up song. I like it though!
Any last words?
Dance with the Devil (Breaking Benjamin) Well I am an Evil Angel. * Grins *
100 Oneshot Challenge: I've taken Prin Pardus' 100 OneShot Challenge. Love, drama, romance, tragedy, violence, and more inside. 100 tales await.
Diamonds Shatter: [A PARODY!] Shamorock-kit, Foreverkit and Abysskit are born into DiamondClan with a prophacy about them! OH THE EXCITMENT AND ORGINALITY!
Flooded: When most of CreekClan is washed away due to a flood from the very creek they're named for, the deputy Falconheart is left alone, a rogue. Two moons later, two rogues change his mind about letting his Clan fade away into distant memory. But a powerful Pride is rising led by the arrogant Buzzard which threatens to destory the struggling new Clan. And how washed away is the old?
Do not ask me to add your character to a story! It is against fanfiction rules for one thing. For another, it's my story, therefor I would prefer it's my characters. If I need characters I will ask for them on this forum: http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Good-Warrior-Names/16815/
If you want to submit cats to people's stories, try there. Or even better, write a story about your character!